What is dead may never die

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 12:59 PM

312 Words | Midnight | 6-13-12

Her amber eyes gazed from side to side cautiously around the area. Was it a trick? Or was it something else, something far more devious and controlling then she thought about? Semananti was normally cautious of the world around her, but this time she was rather care-free. It was almost shocking, but it wasn't at the same time. Sema had traveled far and wide, only to come across these springs. The springs were steaming up from the heat of the water. She couldn't help but grin at it, knowing that there might be prey around. Perhaps a scavenging mongrel to challenge for a meal?

Her mouth was dry, but she figured that the steaming water of the spring in front of her was too hot to take a sip from. So with a fierce ambition to continue forward and find another place, she let her feet carry her away. She had her ears pricked, listening for some way to determine if others were around. Her nose scenting around the moist air. She would not be snuck up on, not ever again. She hadn't always been alert, however she had been attacked on her travels, and she had killed foolish travelers on her ways as well. She knew that some idiots had a strong sense of security, one that led to deaths.

The moon shone above her, and she knew that it would light her path that night. It would show her the ways. The gods were always looking out for her as she was an eternal servant of Artemis, one who wasn't afraid to fight for her beliefs, but one who would not get into mindless violence or fights. Hera and Artemis light my path, I am a divine servant. Lead me away. Her thoughts were always between her and the gods. No one else would ever be able to crack her mind.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-13-2013, 02:31 PM

The hot springs would provide a good amount of relief for the few sore muscles the serpent had left. Medusa had come across such things before, and so she knew of the pleasantness they could provide. It would seem, however, that she would not be alone when she encountered the pools of water. Her eyes locked upon a rather beautiful girl, and swiftly the serpent made her approach. She was a most predictable harlot after all; prone to the repetition of behavior unless something disturbed her.
?Going for a dip?? she asked, looking down at the pool of water curiously. Medusa would act as if she wished to step into the pool, and was merely inquiring if she was making use of the pool. Her eyes would roam over the she-wolf, deciding she was pretty, although if she weren?t it would not have been much of a deterrent to the harlot. ?Mind if I join you? I?m a bit lonely, and you seem to be rather lovely company to keep,? she spoke, uncaring if she came off as too bold. Why did she care about some stranger?s opinion?

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 06:35 AM

203 Words

Semananti couldn't help but hiss as she turned to see a female behind her, but then the female spoke and she barely held her tongue from hissing out a rude remark. "No." That was all that needed to be said, so she said it. She said no for going for a dip and she refused to respond to the question that followed. "Black fur, like Hades." She acknowledged as she backed up further from the wolf. The black fur of Hades had always been an ominous death warning in her belief. While the springs around them were tempting, she knew that that wolf was nothing but trouble.

In truth, it was more of a discrimination. She had traveled with a black wolf before, but that had been a different place under different circumstances. The wolf had been a Huntress of Artemis like Sema, and in the end, that wolf tried to kill her in the end. She knew not who to trust anymore. Her eyes filled with caution as she waited for the black wolf to react. She stayed calm, no sense of anything wandering through her eyes or body expressions. It was now that she had to up up a brick wall.