ardent

I'LL ALWAYS ACHE WITH AN EMPTY HEART xx (jupiderp)

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 11:59 AM by Medusa i.)

She was nighttime, with a pitch black pelt and moonlit eyes that shone like their own suns instead of mere reflected light. She was young and playful, with a mother who struggled to care for her and her siblings in a desolate wasteland they called home. Medusa was the youngest, the weakest, the most demanding of attention. Flickers of the past came into her conscience, flickers that almost seemed like a movie both in quality and the detachment that she felt from her person. And yet, the youth in her memories was undoubtedly her, with a sharp tongue and far more innocent nature.
She remembered an old scarred man, she remembered him speaking in hushed tones with her mother, glancing casually at her from time to time. She remembered the two older wolves that approached and latched into her scruff, her struggles against them futile at such a young age. She remembered a loosening grip and scrambling legs, and then pain in the back of her head, and then darkness.

Eyes opened wide as the woman picked her head back up, fatigue riddling her motions as she sat straight up. The harlot had not slept since a day or so before her arrival, and the exhaustion was wearing her to the bones. She?d managed to groom herself as best she could, but the back of her neck was still riddled with deep bite wounds. There were multiple scars there, but these wounds were fresh and bleeding, and in an area the siren couldn?t reach herself. Pain thrummed through her body amongst invisible bruises, and her stomach growled in pain, the soft skin of her underbelly covered in hideous marks and scratches. She tried to lose herself in the pain, not wanting to fall asleep and face the memories of her locked away past and not wanting to stay too awake and face the emotional pain of her capture. The pain she didn?t deserve to feel, because she had been asking for it after all.
Once more her head would bow, eyes shutting for an instant as vague images of grey children with black speckles danced into her mind, words like brother, sistercoming with it.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Her strength had returned and the hormones had slowly begun to filter out of her body, remaining only to offer the production of milk. Her once-shapely underbelly had begun to reform to what it once was (albeit at a snail's pace) but was still marred by the small lumps of milk-swollen teats. The pups were ravenous in their hunger, so they weren't massive, but they were still highly noticeable.

It had been the first time they'd slept at night, but instead of getting her own rest like most would, Jupiter roamed the territory, eager to reclaim the bits and pieces of comfort that came with the consistency and normalcy of that motion. She knew that her life had changed, and would only change more from here, but the lass still found disdain in change, and did her best to keep it from bothering her.

In her wanderings, carried out upon silent paws familiar with the layout of the land, she encountered the ghost from her past that had made a haunting only a couple of days ago, and she paused, watching the sleeping lady. Through the dim, it seemed as if she had cleaned herself up a bit, but the blood could still be scented from where she stood. Her brow furrowed as she recalled the outburst of the jealous female from before, and a quiet sigh escaped her.

Attempting to be as quiet as possible, Jupiter would try and approach, nose seeking out the open wounds upon her neck. The Sol would make an attempt to swipe her tongue over the bloodied planes of flesh, touch gentle but cleansing.

"Oh, my serpent, what have you done...?" she would murmur.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 02:13 PM

The rasp of a tongue lulled her, making the usually apathetic woman startled, frightened. The serpent pivoted quickly, coming face to face with the alpha. Her heart-rate and breathing had picked up, the expression upon her face almost panicked before she realized her company. Quickly the siren would relax, not willing to let her vixen see her so upset. Medusa was fine, after all. She?d been through nothing unusual for a whore, after all, and even if it was it wasn?t like it?d be some great tragedy. Once a whore you?re nothing more, after all. What did her troubles matter to anyone?
"I like it rough," she answered with a sly grin, although the words sent a sickly chill down her spine, leaving a nauseous feeling within her gut. "What have you done, dear? It seems you have yourself a man and some whelps now. Should I even bother you anymore?" she inquired. It was not really a question, for the wicked woman cared not that Jupiter was married or had children. She was still attractive and was still therefore prey to any sort of flirtation or lechery Medusa wished to throw the russet woman?s way. "Missed me?" she teased.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 03:43 PM
A skeptical look came upon the Sol's face at her reply, but she didn't dare verbally question it. Jupiter lowered herself to the ground beside the battered lady, glancing sideways at her with cool, celestial optics. She chuckled, shaking her head at her words.

"A man of my own? No, merely a fling with some undesired results," she replied softly. "He's merely willing to help out. Wants the kids to know their father." She made a move to lightly lean her head into Medusa's cheek playfully. "No, you're free to bother me to your heart's desire, Medusa. I always missed you in this lonely pack that I claimed for you," came her forgiving croon, jesting with the obsidian lady. Despite her playful attitude, here her lips pursed and she turned her dial away, staring at the ground as her thoughts wandered to what she had planned.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
She was thankfully mistaken, although she didn't dare let it show upon her face that she was relieved her vixen wasn't completely taken. Medusa felt attachment to her after all, attachment she hadn't felt before. It frightened her quite frankly, but she would not look weak to the russet beauty. "Ah, so I don't have an angry husband who thinks he can compete with me," she purred, moving her head to press a serpent's kiss to the crown of Jupiter's pretty head when the woman pressed it against her cheek.

The remark that was made made the midnight woman chortle. "Ah, it would be your own fault for not keeping me entertained," she crooned, standing up and moving, hoping to brush her left side upon Jupiter's left, so that the ink-colored woman was moving towards the Queen's rear. "If you missed me so much my dear, why don't you prove it?" she said, a demand if there ever was one. She had noted the look upon her vixen's face, and yet she would not ask right now, out of a much more selfish desire.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
She accepted the like to the temple graciously, her smile widening considerably. "No." She paused, a devious look appearing on her countenance. "Wow, Medusa, if I didn't know any better, it'd almost sound like you were... jealous," she teased, tone playful but subject almost a little serious in the truthfulness it held. Her accusations fell upon all-too-keenly-listening ears and she examined the lass, taken back by the passive-aggressive verbal assault. Her features lightened, though, as her next comment came. After a moment of contemplative thought, a serious tone captured her timbre and a grave expression made itself present upon her visage.

"Sorry, love--not while there's murder on my mind and death in my future," she replied, sighing and rising to her paws, heavily averting her gaze, moving away a few steps with troubled thought.

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 07:57 PM

The serpent would observe her vixen, snorting as she made a remark about jealousy. "Is an eagle jealous of a sparrow?" she inquired, although it was a joke. Medusa was not one to really ?rank? others, or consider anybody beneath her. Everybody was equal; some people just held more pull than others when it came to the ability to bind together. But what was a king without people, and what were people without a king?
She would not understand when her vixen moved away, a brief moment of concern decorating her face before she listened closely. The words gave a shudder that ran down her spine, imagining her leader soaked in the enemy?s blood and in a rage. The idea was entirely too enticing, although Jupiter was always enticing. Something about her was magnetic to Medusa, who usually felt bonds to nobody but herself. "What lays so heavily upon your mind?" she inquired, stalking closer, but staying a respectable distance away. She was curious, and she wouldn?t dare let herself think that she was talking out of concern. "Perhaps I could be of assistance. I?m good for more than a fuck, you know," she said, once more forcing herself to believe it was entirely a selfless offer. She wanted to see Jupiter in battle, and she wanted to quench her inner masochist. If only that was the whole truth.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 03:44 PM
"Only when the sparrow is too agile to be caught," Jupiter replied smoothly, not skipping a beat in her retort, playfulness thick in her timbre.

With her back turned, she couldn't spy the look of concern upon her past-lover's features, but the fact that Medusa cared enough to ask and offer a witty reply told her enough. Sneaking suspicions were things that were common in Jupiter's minds, but this one leaped out at her, but in this moment she knew that now was not the time to voice or excessively ponder over it.

Her gaze turned back to Medusa, a smile turning the corners of her lips upward. "Oh? The fuck was good enough, and now there's more?" she inquired jokingly, and then allowed for a sigh to escape her. "I'm challenging an enemy to the death," she admitted. "I told the pack once they gathered, after you left." She hesitated, lowering to her haunches and then settling upon her stomach, crystalline violet gaze upon Medusa for a moment before they swept downward. "I... I might die, Medusa. But I have to fight him."

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM

Why did she feel attached to this woman? What was it about Jupiter that had brought Medusa into her orbit? Never before had the serpent felt intoxication like this; a heavy need to possess and be possessed and anything in between. And yet she would not voice these things, not wanting them to be mistaken for anything close to love. She was obsessed, but love was an emotion foreign to the midnight mistress. If she felt it at all it would take more than a few choice encounters. "Oh yes. I am your tool, to use however you wish. I simply prefer certain uses," she teased.
The announcement made her sigh. Her concern was displayed for only an instant, but it then dissipated, for she would not let Jupiter see that she was worth much of anything to her. Even if it had already been made obvious. "Why is my pretty vixen going headhunting?" she inquired with a tilt of her head. At the announcement that she might die a pain shot through the woman?s chest. "You won?t. Die, that is," she said confidently. It would not happen to her queen, could not happen.

Leaning down, the siren clamped her jaws down upon her front left leg, biting near the veins but not biting enough to be fatal. Blood oozed from the wound, and the woman lifted her head, picking up the limb with it and holding it out. "I offer you my life, my fealty. If you accept, my dear, I will do what you wish of me. I?ll be yours to command, in whichever way you wish. I?ll help you bring down your enemies, if that is what you would have me do," she said. It was an offer of loyalty, even if that meant little from the lying mouth of a serpent. She meant it, and she also meant it as a pledge of her affections. It was no profession of love, but the fact that she was willing to bind herself to the russet Sol meant something.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Why? The question rang out loud and clear in her mind, echoing and reverberating in her head, turning into a jumble of incoherence as reason after reason began to echo along with it, turning into a raucous mixture of vehemence and hesitation. She clenched her eyes shut, clearing her mind, breath quickening slightly.

"Rape. He tried to rape me." Her breath quickened at the memory, and she shook his head. "I should have beat him down then, but I didn't and I regret it. Now he's a threat to our pups, the pack, and everyone I care about." The rest of Medusa's words had barely penetrated the haze, and it took a moment to collect herself before she could remember what had been said--the single reassurance that she wouldn't die. A sad smile soaked into her face and she gave a grave chuckle, shaking her head.

"He's a monster. Over half a foot taller than me," she informed solemenly, huffing. "If he pins me, it's over."

The smell of blood alarmed Jupiter, so she looked over to see Medusa offering a bloody paw. Powerful words--lyrics more moving than any she'd ever leave the lady's lips--flowed from her maw, and Jupiter paused, her breath caught thickly in her throat. "Oh, my serpent," she murmured, and, stepping forth, she would attempt to groom the blood and cleanse the wound. "Your words nearly bring tears to me," she rumbled, shaking her head and continuing to avert her eyes, but after a moment she looked back at Medusa.

"I'm afraid that his wife, the alpha of Amenti, will declare war. And I don't have a way to prevent that. And if I die... Deteste, the other newly-appointed Sol, will have to lead a pack in distress alone against a powerful enemy..."

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 06:54 PM

The words set a fire through the woman, because this was Jupiter. Jupiter who was strong and beautiful and who didn?t go around and tease everyone under the sun. She was the type of woman who could be raped, the type of woman who people would grieve for. And yet she let none of it show; instead remaining somewhat closed off. "If he would try to do that to someone like you, he does not deserve either of his heads," she spoke with cold judgment. If it had been her he?d tried such a thing with the story would be different; Medusa was not a woman worthy of bloodshed. She listened closely as the russet woman described her disadvantage. The serpent snorted, shaking her head from side to side. She wanted to tell her vixen to not fight, to stay behind, to let her take care of the bastard. Jupiter mattered to people, mattered to everyone, but nobody would mourn Medusa?s death. And yet she could not do such a thing; the woman?s mind was made up. "Then go for his balls and don?t let him get anywhere close to pinning you down," she said.
The Sol would move closer, licking at the wounds Medusa had delivered to herself. It was a seal of the bond from Medusa?s perspective, and she would dip her head, accepting the ties she?d just offered. "How could I not speak them? You have ruined me my dear. If I had a heart, it would belong to you," she confessed. She felt so vulnerable saying them, and so did not put much emotion behind the important words she had spoken. Oh how she longed to earn a place within her vixen?s heart, to own the love of the woman. Medusa could not care if she went off and had children with half of the kingdom, but she wanted Jupiter?s affection, wanted that love for herself. And yet she would not ask for it; she was a selfish being by nature, but this was the one instance in which she could not think only of herself. To ask for something like that would be terrible for Jupiter; the alpha deserved more than a dried-up whore with no capacity for love.
She spoke again, detailing her fears if she should pass. "I will wretch his bitch?s crown from her head,?she announced. It was for the best; if she would steal the pack, she could get away from her vixen, from her perfect life. The life that Medusa would only ever ruin, the happiness she would only steal away in her jealousy. "Do not worry about her," she spoke with confidence. She did not believe her vixen would be killed, perfectly confident in the woman, but she knew that if she did die she would be destroyed. If Medusa could at least secure a pack on her quest for vengeance in case of the worst, she could easily burn the souls of those she wished to tear apart.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM
There was something between them--something burning and electric that Jupiter couldn't identify. It thrummed through her veins more powerfully and more understood than her pulse despite the fact that she didn't knew more about her pulse than this sensation. Her loyalty was undying--something she could have never even begin to expect from a lady she had originally perceived as fickle and unstable.

"To me? Medusa, to anybody, and I'm sure he has, to many wolves." The longer the Sol spoke the angrier she became, voice slipping into a snarl and every peace of fur upon her body raising and anger surging through her at the grossly thought of his hulking black figure pinning down any wolf... She brushed the thoughts away, taking a deep breath to attempt to calm herself, hairs upon her pelt slowly beginning to lower again. "I'll rip them from his carcass if I have to," she vowed.

As the alpha accepted the odd token of loyalty, cleaning the blood from the afflicted paw, Medusa answered. Her tongue hesitated in its work and her eyes swept upwards, seeking hers, the air once more trapped and going stagnant within her lungs. She released the dioxide its prison, mind churning. Another way to say those common three words? Could it be? Lyrics trickled from her lips as slowly and as carefully as her brain allowed itself to function. "And should my heart still beat when I leave the battlefield, it is yours." Perhaps it was the prospect of death staring her in the face speaking, or maybe the fact that she didn't want to disappoint Medusa, but either way she couldn't bear to turn the woman away.

She allowed for humor to change her expression. "I worry about you most of all, my boa," she replied. "May your Sol know of these plans before someone's wrath comes upon Ludicael?" She laughed slightly as she said this, a shine in her eye as she looked at Medusa.

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 10:13 PM

Medusa did not understand their relationship, but she wasn?t certain that she wanted to. All she knew was that this was her vixen, and somebody had tried to hurt her, and that somebody was still within the lands. The woman spoke and Medusa sighed. ?My dear, I merely meant you aren?t like me,? she told her, before silently realizing she might as well have told the woman why she was in such a condition. With that speech and her wounds it might be obvious. The wounds on her neck were from the too-tight grasp of jaws that had torn into the skin when she?d struggled to try to get away. The bruises and scrapes upon her stomach were marks where she?d been mounted, and beaten to ensure she hadn?t come away with offspring. It hadn?t been necessary; Medusa would have taken care of that herself. The rest of it came along with being a captive; the emaciated frame from a lack of eating, the matted fur from a lack of ability to care for herself. It was not likely that Jupiter could tell all this from what she?d said, but the fact that she?d been raped would be made obvious.
She believed her russet vixen when she spoke of getting rid of the male?s balls. Good. If he would try to taint what Medusa?s heart felt so possessive of, then he didn?t deserve to live, or to have anything to identify him as male. She closed her eyes for a moment after her confession, not wishing to see Jupiter?s reaction. The Sol?s words made the vixen open up her lids, looking upon the woman with confusion. ?I do not deserve it. I will only hurt you, my Sol, and I?m afraid I have to turn your offer away, even though I want it more than anything in the world,? she explained, retracting her limb and placing it upon the ground. She could not take the woman?s heart when she lacked one herself; she could not ruin her obsession in such a way.
The mood lightened somewhat, and the midnight mistress chuckled. ?When you go headhunting, I will go to the battlegrounds and summon his bitch to a fight. That way she and the rest of the pack will not interfere,? she said. It was a good plan to protect her ruler, and perhaps a bit odd of her, but Medusa could not see herself doing anything else. ?If I should win I will be out of your fur. I will leave you to your family, to your life. You stand a chance to be happy, and I could never rob you of that. I am a snake after all; I?ll only bite and strangle and kill. You are a sun, and you deserve somebody better,? she explained. Her voice was somber, her expression remorseful, but she was adamant about this. Jupiter had pups and a life of domesticity, and she could find anybody else in the lands to make her happy. Medusa was not that person; she emotionally belonged to the vixen, but she did not want to taint her. Separation was, therefore, the best option.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 02:30 AM

"jup speech"
"med speech"
The very words acted as a jolt of electricity. Every hair upon her body raised on end with aggression, every last muscle tensing to the furthest of its abilities. A piece of the puzzle clicked with terrifying certainty, and though she was unaware of the more specific details of the act, the evidence stared her plain in the face. "No," she snarled through teeth clenched with inseparable force. A crowbar couldn't have split her teeth from their position, locked with one another, the slightest bits of crimson springing from her gums at the pressure, but it was ignored. "If you know where he is, tell me, and he'll be next," she added, voice eerily calm despite her extreme posture. Only when Medusa continued did she risk relaxing, but only to the most minute of degrees, still terse. Her expression changed from violent to gentle, only for her.

"Rob? Strangle? Kill? You could not extinguish, rob, or strangle the flames of this sun should you try your hardest," she responded, swallowing hard, still feeling the throes of anger swirling deep in her gut, tainted only by the new emotion of determination. She rose from her haunches to attempt to close the distance between her, seeking to swipe her nose and cheek against Medusa's lips, and slide her features across the length of the serpent's until her mouth would be at the woman's ears. "And what about what you deserve?" she inquired, tone low quiet, gentle but fierce.

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 11:38 PM

She could tell when the realization hit Jupiter, and yet Medusa made no great fuss over it. The thought of it was enough to fill her veins with poison, to make her feel like her whole existence was rotting away. And yet, what was so terrible? She had always welcomed such approaches, she had flirted with the men like a harlot, had she not called upon them for such an act? Had she not wanted it? No, you didn?t a distant part of her echoed, and yet it was so detached from herself that she did not believe it. "There were three of them. I don?t know where they are," she told the alpha, and for once she didn?t say with a purr or a whine. Instead her voice sounded blank, emotionless, as if she couldn?t possible add a reaction to it without fear of breaking apart. "I am not worth the effort, my sweet. I flirt and tempt all, and I did the same with them. I asked for it," she said, but her body shook briefly. It was a show of vulnerability, one that was so rare. The wounds on the back of her neck pulsed with memory, as she felt the feel of their teeth biting into her scruff and ripping back, contorting her body into an awkward position as they?as they?
No.

Jupiter seemingly did not realize what Medusa had been saying, nor how truly poisonous the serpent?s bite could be. "I could never be faithful to you, at least not in the way you?d want. I could never let you own my body, I could never give you my everything. I cannot promise, either, that I won?t try to harm those that would get in the way of us. I am not a good person, my sun, my star," she purred. "I do not take care of the things that belong to me. The only thing I could ever promise you would be that I would never let another own my heart the way you own mine," she said. She could love Jupiter like no other, but she would never be capable of fidelity in the physical sense. Her mind had been too twisted and contorted by her upbringing. Medusa could not remember the beginning; she could see images of a beauty who gave her away, of a crooked man?s crooked smile, of a grip on her neck that had been similar to the one that had given her her current injuries.

Strangely enough, she only ever remembered being willing. The first year and a half of her life were missing, wiped out as if they were a secret too powerful to share.
The touch of her vixen was enough to let lose a contented sigh, enjoying the heat of Jupiter?s breath against her ear. The question was one that she didn?t know how to answer, nor did she want to. "Nothing," she whispered back, sweet venom that she said before she left a kiss upon Jupiter?s face, beneath her ear. "I want, but there is so little I deserve. I am not a saint, in fact I have never done a good deed in my life," she mentioned. It was the truth, or perhaps if she had she could not recall it. She was allergic to decency, unaware of anything but ambition and selfishness.
Their closeness was too much; it broke Medusa to know that she was so close to Jupiter, so close to owning the one good thing in her life, and yet she was denying herself. Her resolve wavered, the scent of her sun drawing her in. "If you want to give me your heart my sweet, I will take it. I will keep it safe, but I cannot promise I won?t grip too tight and bruise it," she said. "You can only ever be assured that I will never loosen my grasp enough for it to slip through and fall to the ground," she said, and it was the truth.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-09-2013, 10:30 PM

"jup speech"
"med speech"
Eyes froze to a permafrost lavender and her very being quivered minutely with protest and rage and emotions she couldn't control, all pulsing through her at once. "No, you weren't," she said firmly, stiff with her irritation directed not at Medusa, but the prospect she offered up. "Should I have been swinging my hips at Kaios when he tried, do you think I deserved it?" she questioned, almost a little too harshly, but tried to make up for her aggressiveness by relaxing a bit.

The woman spoke of faith and she shook her head. "I ask nothing of you, my serpent," was all she could manage. She took a moment as their pelts touched, a deep sigh running through her. "The sun was made to warm the snake no matter how much venom it has spread," came her rough croon. "Better bruised than dropped, my dear." Heat pulsed through her veins, familiar and welcome. If she was going to die at some time soon, she might as well go out leaving Medusa without a good memory. Her tongue snaked past her lips, aiming to drag slowly across the girl's ear.

"Do you trust me...?"

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Jupiter just didn?t understand, but Medusa didn?t bother correcting her. They were two different people; her vixen was good and light, and Medusa thrived off of the shadows. She offered no argument to the russet woman as she made her speech, merely shaking her head and sighing. There was little she could do to change her Queen?s mind, and so she stopped trying. They would deal with this subject later, when Medusa wasn?t clinging to the thought that any day with Jupiter could be last. The thought stung more than she would admit, digging a deep hole in the center of her chest. She wouldn?t let it show; there was not much that could change the Sol?s mind, and she doubted that she would listen, even if the serpent were to beg uncharacteristically.
As for Medusa?s threats, Jupiter did not mind those either. The serpent sighed, pressing a kiss to the cheek. "I am yours, if you must insist," she mumbled. What did that make them? Wives? Mates? Some other fancy title that Medusa never thought would apply to herself? The rush of Jupiter?s tongue along her ear made her shiver, and then her whisper made the midnight mistress quirk a brow. What was Jupiter getting at? ?I love you," she said impulsively, not thinking of how much she ought to leave Jupiter alone or how much she found herself trusting the woman. Her answer, however, would suffice for the question of trust. "What do you want of me, my sweet?" she asked, a question with two inquiries. What sort of relationship did Jupiter wish to have? And what did she want of her now, in this moment?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 01:38 AM

"jup speech"
"med speech"
There was something about the woman that had captivated her. From the very moment that she'd set eyes upon the lass and driven Mercury out of the caves, mumbling his protests with spite because he swore he could live longer without "knowing you two were going to fucking bang at some point and time", something inside of her had just known. What it had knowledge of, she would probably never be sure, but regardless, Jupiter was pleased to have Medusa by her side.

Heat pulsed through her form, lust that had lied dormant since her pups were conceived snaking up to capture and ensnare her conscience. Three words dropped from Medusa's lips and an audible, hoarse breath escaped her. Never had she dreamed that such words would grace her ears. From the moment she was capable of thinking about the concept, she'd always believed that nobody would love her--that she'd have only herself as reliable company for all of her existence. Eyelids fell over celestial orbs and her jaw quivered ever-so-slightly. "And I, you," she brought herself to respond, tongue forming the words with care, the only difficulty held within it in the factor of struggling through the wave of emotions that overwhelmed her.

A question, as blatant and straight-forward as could be, reached her audits and a gentle chuckle roamed from her larynx. "It's not what I want of you. It's merely you that I want," she murmured, tone low and head tilting slightly so she could try and press her features firmly against Medusa's. "I don't think you got the fair end of the bargain last time," Jupiter crooned, hoping that her relatively seductive tones would prevent the woman from being upset with her because of their previous encounters. The statement was a double-edged sword--either Jupiter could be blessed with what she wished or Medusa could deprive her for playful revenge. Perhaps reminding her of how I left her horny and unpleased last time might not have been the best choice, she mused inwardly, smile further touching her inky lips.

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 11:58 AM by Medusa i.)
Oh, what a triumph this was for the harlot. Jupiter was hers in every way that it mattered, andi t felt so nice to finally have possession over something for a change. Thus when the words fell from her lover?s lips, a genuine grin filled Medusa?s face, one not tainted with wicked intent. No, perhaps the only wicked intent she felt was the need to make this night their own, to make so much passion and love that nobody could dare question that this night belonged to them. When Jupiter mentioned that it was , the harlot let out a low laugh, almost as if she was scheming.
"What about what I want?? she crooned, much like a predator salivating over a piece of prey. Her lips would seek to move to Jupiter?s ear, hoping to press her lips against the shell of it as she whispered her heated passion. "I want you to fuck me like I?m a star, I want you to ruin me for anybody else, I want you to own my soul like you know you do. I want to wonder if I?m fucking pregnant after you?re done," she said, whispering the heated words into Jupiter?s skin, wondering if her semi-serious words would entice her. And no, she hadn?t gotten the fair bargain last time, but Medusa hadn?t minded. She was used to being teased and denied, to being used and left frustrated, and perhaps it had been worse because it was her vixen who had denied her, but now she could not find it in herself to be vindictive.

"Claim me as your lover, my sweet, and I?ll take you as mine. Tonight will be ours," she said, moving forwards so that she brushed along Jupiter?s body, swinging her hind quarters away from the alpha. Her head would stop above Jupiter?s rear, giving the woman a gentle but firm nip at the base of her tail. "I could take you to the edge and leave you hanging," she mused, for a moment seeming as if she was actually considering it. "Or do you want to make me a mess first," she inquired, eyes gleaming dangerously.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-27-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 04:37 PM by Jupiter I.)

"jup speech"
"med speech"
A croon touched her ears, gentle but predatory in its nature, followed soon after words that struck lightning down her spine, a shudder visibly making her quiver for the slightest of moments, the smallest of desperate whines slipping from her lips. "Pregnant?" she countered, controlling herself just enough to bring her voice even and back to its seductive tones. "I'll make you worry about being able to walk, first," she moaned huskily, responding to the nip upon her hinds with the gentlest of licks upon the base of the woman's tail. "You are mine. You are my mess, my serpent, and I will make sure that I won't make the mistake of leaving you once more."

fade to black b/c das gucchi

public enemy #1