ardent

Kerhasi Plots

Kerhasi

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Hai everyone! I'm Ni and I'm new and this here is Kerhasi. He is wicked and bad and you know what I don't know what else he is cuz he's a totally new character. I've had a few years on another role play site where I played more good aligned characters but I'd like to expand on my horizons; Kerhasi has no shame and he isn't a hero. He knows and right and wrong but chooses to ignore it but that doesn't mean he'll go around killing or raping for no reason.

Right now I'd love some threads with anyone for any reason. If he suits you plots for your characters please suggest your idea!

Currents Threads
- Death by Diamonds w/ Eos
- Shade and Darkness w/ Alessa
-
-

Plots
- Obsession/lust:
- Partner in Crime:
- Enemy:

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm up for anything, but I'll leave a list here with my charries to see if you think any would be good ^-^

Demonio

-He's in Tortuga, currently battling for the beta rank
-mated to Desdemona, the tortugan queen
-His only friend is Chrysanthe, the alpha of Valhalla
-Nice guy, doesn't have a problem with others unless they piss him off

Destruction

-She's in Seracia
-Has a son named Dillinger
-No friends or anything to speak of
-No mate
-She's not a very nice woman, but she's settled just a bit since having Dillinger

Pontifex
-Joining Seracia
-his brother Octavian died so now its just him and his sister Loccian
-acquaintances with Eria
-no mate
-he's not too much of a bad guy. Since finding his siblings he's been trying to get better

Cherokee
-No pack
-Currently has a little fling with Song
-He's a really good guy, unless you piss him of course

Seraphiel
-Going to join Glaciem
-no mate
-Just found her mom and brother
-Nice for the most part, but she's pretty honest and won't hide it

Alessa
-no pack
-no mate
-no acquaintances to speak of
-Kind of girl that puts everyone before herself and is willing to help whoever needs help

Kerhasi

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 07:28 PM
All of your characters sound awesome ^^

I think Ker and Destruction sound like they could have a love/hate relationship with the 'love' meaning 'amused by' xD

Alessa seems like the type he would creep on for funnies and maybes flirt/try to get in her pants type of thing

Pontifex he could try to turn all bad and stuff. 'Join the dark side, bro, its fun'

Whattaya think?

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Aww thankies ^-^

Ker and Desu: I could totally see that xD she'd be like "you really think you're bad? ha! you silly child" lmao

Ker and Alessa: once she figured out that he didn't need any help she might try to kill him, only if he tries to force her into anything or she'd sit there, like super stoic and be "what the hell do you think you're doing?" XD

Ponti and Ker: Oooh poor Ponti. He's working so hard to be good and for Ker to bring him back to the darkside would be horrible for him lol poor guy

Kerhasi

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 08:00 PM
No problem :D

Ker and Des could have a badass competition xD 'no, i'm badder!' 'no, I am!' that sort of thing.

If she tries to kill him he'd be all 'wtf woman take a joke lol bai now /flee' but I don't think he'd rape her, more try to seduce her pants off.

Yeah but its fine to be mean to trying to be good characters >:D

Would you like a thread?

Kerhasi

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 01:22 AM
/casual bump

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 09:41 AM
Semananti:
-No Pack
-No mate ["Huntress of Artemis", forbidden to love]
-No friends
-Heading towards Tortuga to join

Adistan:
-No friends
-Has a lady interest
-No friends
-Bully, though soft around the ladies

Kai:
-No mate
-Joining Valhalla
-No declared friends, though she thinks of Thane as a friend
-Haunted by a past where she was engaged to a rude, mean brute who was vile and cruel.