Calder

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 06:50 PM by Calder.)
Hello, I'm Nico and I need to plot! c:

Calder
3 years, male, rogue

I kinda wanted him to join a pack (a mean one, tortuga?) so if anyone has a character than can help him join then just say so, please. c:

Calder is open for pretty much anything. He is kinda crazy and a loner-ish type due to his mother's death and his sister's disappearance and he has become rather cold-hearted. He does things only for himself and doesn't care much about others unless you really get under his skin. He's ruthless and simply doesn't care but that's only because he's hurt, so if you become a close friend of his and give him a shoulder to cry on I'm sure he'll soften up to you. Read his bio for more information.

Oh, he also mistakes other females as his lost sister sometimes and because of that he begins to care for/protect and try to guide them (because she was blind). He may possibly even try and be affectionate seeing as his sister told him she loved him but he rejected her and he now believes that she may have hated him for it... So we can plot with that... xD

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Calder could meet Baxter And Kovu(still have to finish is profile and get him accepted).

They are called the dreadful duo, cold hearted, killers, do whatever to get what they want. Maybe a brother thing goes on with them? They all are just together to get what they want?

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Hello. c:

If your wolf is interested in Tortuga, I have a young male - Rune - who lives there that could introduce it to him? That is, if you didn't prefer to just go to the border of the territory and have someone of rank accept him. x3

Also, quick question. I'm assuming he would mistake female wolves as his sister because they looked like her? o: Is cream colored fur the only necessity for that?

Btw, love the name Calder. o3o -has already said it but is repeating it anyway-

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I have a few wolves in Tortuga, Secret, who is higher ranking and accepts wolves into the pack, and her daughter Maia, who is also Runes sister XD. The only plotting with Secret is accepting wolves, Maia is open for anything though.

Calder

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Calder and Baxter & Kovu: That would be awesome. :) Baxter and Kovu could meet Calder and I guess they can all just team up to take what they want. Maybe when Calder leaves them to join a pack they feel betrayed and want revenge because they had all gotten pretty close? Ha ha, I don't know. >.<

Calder and Rune: He can totally introduce Calder to Tortuga, and then Maia and Secret can come along and they can all get him accepted?

And no, he's just kinda going crazy so if you're a female and you don't speak to Calder right away, you're liable to be seen as his sister, since she was quiet. He just misses her so much that he'd mistake anyone as her pretty much (not all the time though), but cream fur would really help. c:

Thank-you for loving the name Calder. ^__^

Calder and Secret & Maia: Secret can help accept him.

How old is Maia? c:

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-10-2013, 09:37 PM
That's perfectly fine with me. c: How would you like to go about it? All of them in one thread, or maybe Rune tells him about Tortuga and then brings him back to meet Secret and Maia at the border of the territory?

Also, because I know and feel like being helpful, Maia just turned one this season, same as Rune. x3

Ohhhh, I see. xD I ask because I have a creamy white wolf, and on top of that she is very much timid and shy. Her name is Mercianne (LINK to bio). I always have muse for her, so if you would like for them to have a thread sometime I'd be perfectly fine with that too. ^^

Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
06-11-2013, 01:40 PM
I'd love for my boy Basilisk to meet Calder -- only if he isn't totally gonna try to tear him to shreds, though. :3 He's only 6 months old right now, so he's still fairly innocent, but if you peek at his profile you'll see he's gonna turn into something rather sinister.

If you want, maybe Calder can toughen him up a bit? Not sure how -- maybe rough him up, or just talk to him. He hasn't met many wolves outside of his family, so he might be influenced by him quite a bit if he impresses the boy. =]

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Maia just turned a year

Calder

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Calder and Rune: I'd like it for Rune to meet him, tell him about Tortuga and then take him back to meet Secret and Maia. c:

I made the thread, I hope that's okay? (LINK)

Ah, thanks. c:

I'd love for Calder to meet Mercianne, he could totally mistake her for his sister and scare her to death I guess, haha. xD Would you like me to make that thread?

Calder and Basilisk: Yeah, that sounds great! Calder could be like "all of your family is going to die, and leave you behind and hate you, don't trust anyone just go crazy kid". He could rough him up too~ c:

Shall I make the thread, or would you like the honors?

Calder and Maia: Well, Maia could be his little friend when he joins Tortuga I guess? c:

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh! That's absolutely fine. ^^ Thanks for starting the thread. I'll reply to it tonight.

Since you made the first thread, I could make the one for Calder and Merci. Would you like for me to start that one now? c:

Calder

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Yes please. c:

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-11-2013, 09:57 PM
If you could, that would be AMAZN~ ! <3

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-11-2013, 11:56 PM
I made my reply with Rune, and I've started the thread with Mercianne. c: It can be found HERE.