ardent

Wounded ;_;

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2013, 03:41 PM
So long story short, Eve busted her wrist. I'll be in the hospital for the rest of today and tomorrow but more than likely they are gonna stick me in this ridiculous brace, so typing may be a bit of an issue for me. If there are any threads you absolutely need me to respond too, post a link here, otherwise expect slow replies, Aly, I dont want you to have to wait forever for my fight posts and if you would rather just assume Cyanide lost Im ok with that, not that I have a choice Im more than likely gonna he hitting over the three day rule.

Love you guys and I'm sorry Eve is such a bonehead @_@

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-09-2013, 09:05 PM
lut-

omgosh eve bby im so srry <'3 I hope everything is okay and well, i hope your graduation was splendid. I love you and I hope you have a perfect recovery.

Starrk

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I wish a swift recovery upon you love <3 Aly is going on vacation. So you guys would just end up defaulting each other, so I think you still have a chance with Cyanide. Don't strain yourself. Making it worse won't help you at all.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey Eve, I hope your wrist gets better soon! Don't worry about defaulting, there are five days in between death match posts anyway! I want a fair fight, so I'm not going to pretend Cyanide lost c:

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Thank you all for the good wishes! I'n still in quite a lot of pain and the viciden really knocks me out. I should be (slowly) posting if not by tomorrow than by Thursday. I apologize again for any slow moving threads!