ardent

Catch me if I'm falling

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Natsu was happy, happy with his new home and everything around him. So far he hadn't really run into any other wolves since he was accepted, and after all with being accepted by Cairo's daughter, he already felt like he was part of the legends his mother would tell him about. The cream colored wolf tilted his head back and forth as he hummed happily. Sitting in the winter grass as he thought of everything and how far he had come today. While he did wish to meet Cairo, the wolf was busy with duties no doubt, perhaps someone he was related to would be here? After all Night was his aunt and if she had children they would be cousins. That would be wonderful to meet her, it was too bad Dragneel his brother wasn't here. He would be able to tell straight away while he had a white patch on his left eye, his brother had it on the opposite, the two also had black tipped tails even though the lightness of their fur was different. Overall, Natsu couldn't wait to make friends that was what he cared about.

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-07-2013, 07:57 PM

She did it! Resnera finally was able to sneak away from mama and papa, even her playful brothers. The pup walked with a bounce in her step, head lifted high and a large grin on her face with tail held up behind her, wagging. She was proud of herself, being able to sneak away unnoticed, at least for now. Mama and daddy would surely find out she was gone and be running around looking for her, until then though she will run around to have fun and meet new people, make friends!

Small paws drummed against the ground, giggling escaping her jaws as she jumped, hopped, ran and even rolled through the frozen grasses. Papa had said this white stuff was snow, and that it would melt when on your tongue or nose, an your mouth but would melt slowly when it was on the rest of your body.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Natsu swung his head back and forth for a few more minutes until he heard another wolf running around in the frozen grass with the snow scattered about. The very lightly colored creamy wolf smiled and raised his head. He knew that sound anywhere, someone was playing in the snow. Natsu perked up his nose and turned his head towards the source, and found with surprise that there was a black pup there, with white spots all over her. Another odd coloring to his eyes, and better yet, it was a potential friends. As he wagged his tail back and forth and got onto his haunches. He was an adult, but he most of the time didn't act like it. He bolted forward off to the side of the pup. Before letting out a small playful growl so she knew he was here.

"You look like someone whose just conquered the bad guys hide out. Or escaped it at least." Natsu smirked and raised an eyebrow with a chuckle. His black tipped tail kept a fluid motion through the air. As he shuffled snow onto his muzzle and flew it back. Scattering it into the air. It was like he was home, without all the grass of course. Losing his footing on the grass again, Natsu tumbled over a bit. Getting up he tried to blow it off as if nothing had happened, turning back to the pup and smiling.

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-07-2013, 09:38 PM

Off she went, laughing, jumping into the air, jaws snapping together to catch the flakes. Nothing would bring this good mood down, not even the sudden appearance of somebody coming at her and growling playfully. It only caused the girl to wheel around the male, going in a half circle around him with a grin before coming to a stop. Paws spread out to keep her planted firmly, tail swinging behind her, turquoise orbs locked onto the wolf.

You look like someone whose just conquered the bad guys hide out. Or escaped it at least. Lips pulled back into a toothy grin, a playful growl rumbling in the back of her throat at his comment. She remained silent though, maybe she did just conquer a bad guys hideout or maybe she escaped it. He would have to find out.

Within moment the male tossed snow up into the air, landing on his face and even stumbling which brought a chuckle from the pup. And if I escaped, what're you going to do? She barked, being playful of course, there wasn't an ounce of meanness in the pup and probably never would be unless you turned on her. Though, she tried to seem intimidating, being in a playful mood. You going to turn me in? Try and be the hero here? Ha! I think not! The game had now begun.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Natsu's blue eyes lit up, so she did run away from home huh? Well pups had to learn sooner or later, and there was no harm in playing here. If anything happened he would protect her, because if something happened he would feel responsible and the youth of the pack was important was it not? Well he was playing the bad guy was he. Natsu's pearly white teeth widened with his smile as she spoke. He wiggled his rump while flicking his tail back and forth. "Oh but a simply sentry guard like me would never be able to catch an agile pup like you." He raised an eyebrow and jumped back. "Thus I will try anyway, this man is not named Natsu for nothing." Of course he wasn't quiet sure what Natsu meant anyway. Perhaps it had to do with dragons, but that was only from what his mother had told him.

"You better hope you can run away from me." It would still be hard for him since he could barely keep his footing on the grass. He needed to get used to it, not to mention the fact that he wasn't used to the terrain like this. Maybe playing some would be the same as gaining some training. Who said training had to be serious after all.

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-11-2013, 07:56 PM

She waited for the male to react to her comments, front paws dropping to the ground, rear in the air with tail slowly wagging. She still wore that toothy grin, ears up and whole body starting to slowly move with the movement of her tail. Resnera was excited, she wanted to play with new people, and she hoped that this guy would be able to give her the thrill she wanted, because her new friend.

The grin only seemed to grow when the male spoke, talking of how he would not be able to catch an agile pup like her. That last part though caused her to raise her front half off the ground, lifting her head high and puffing out her chest. She was no pup! Resnera was a warrior, she had people to save, places to be! A pup could definitely not do such a thing!

He was determined though, telling her he would try to catch her anyway and that his name was Natsu and she better hope she could run away from him. Ha! She barked sarcastically, turning her back on the male, lashing her tail towards him and lifting her head high. A simple guard can't catch a warrior like me! Maybe if I was a pup then you could. I wish you good luck though, you will need it! She laughed before bounding off.

For being young and having short legs, Resnera sure could run. Large paws moved over the earth, spreading out, giving her a good grip with her claws so that she wouldn't slide all over the place. For now though she ran straight, tail streaming behind her, the grin still on her face as she raced through the frozen grass. She would not let Natsu catch her, and would pull as many tricks as she could to get away from him or at least hide where he would not be able to find her.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:58 PM

The chase began, and Natsu, was definitely not a runner. He was more built for sturdy ground on his speed. He considered this training though to get used to this slippery grass terrain. After all, he would need it for the days to come if he wanted to make his name here. Sprawling about she ran straight while Natsu was stuck hopping back and forth trying to avoid falling flat on his face, a few times he flipped over his own body. Yet continued on, until finally he got the hand of actually.....sliding across the snow in the grass. Natsu began to laugh loudly as he realized that spreading his paws gave him better surface area. He felt like he was riding on water. As he made a sharp turn and realized for a moment that he had lost sight of the pup he lowered his nose and made sure to follow her scent through the grass.

"This warrior can run, but she cannot hide from me." He laughed wiggling his tail back and forth so the black tip was flying in the slight wind. This was the most fun he had for months before travelling here. No stranger would dare play with him like this, and it was with a pup so it was alright. A new friend was a new potential person that he could protect to the very ends of his life. That was what he wanted to do, protect and make his own story.

Speech,

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-17-2013, 08:00 PM

The little girl chuckled as she ran, tail wagging behind her as she made her way through the plains. She didn't look behind her, didn't wanna trip over her own paws and risk Natsu catching her. He didn't seem to be having much like her though. She could hear him slipping and sliding over the snowy and frozen field, only causing her to laugh enough more.

Within minutes she managed to escape the guard, diving into a pile of snow, squeezing herself beneath some stalks of grass that had bent from the pressure of the snow. From her hiding spot she could hear Natsu moving around, his paws making less crunches in the snow, telling her that he was no longer running around. He noticed she vanished, and was most likely looking for her.

Res put her paws over her mouth, muffling her giggling so that she would not give away her position.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2013, 02:03 PM

Natsu's nose stayed near the ground, as he was not the best tracker, he was still pretty good at scenting. The boy lowered his tail so that the black tip was near the ground as his blue eyes searched for the trail that he was following. He stopped when he finally got close to the pup and his smile grew as he wagged his tail back and forth. Natsu jumped into her hiding spot. "Found you!" he called out and splayed his paws out. Hopefully she wouldn't start running again, Natsu had used up all of his energy as it was, but now he had gotten the hang of walking around on the plains.

"Now that we're done chasing each other, hows about we call a truce." Natsu shook his head with the bits of snow falling off of him. The pup looked like she had snow all over her, except it had melted in with her fur and now was a permanent part of her. It was interesting to say. He only had simple colors and a white patch on his left eye. Yet, he was a strange wolf who would place his name thoroughly in this pack.

Speech,

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-26-2013, 06:38 PM

Resnera jumped when Natsu suddenly jumped into her hiding spot, using her front paws to bat at is face before turning and crawling out then bounding away a few feet. As she was running away though he asked for a truce, causing the youngster to dig her paws into the ground, sliding to a stop. She turned on her heels, tail up in the air wagging like mad and tongue hanging out the side of her jaws. A truce you say? Hm..... Her voice was playful, teasing as she raised a paw from the ground and held it to her chin, putting on a thinking pose.

There was a few moments of silence between the two as Resnera thought about a truce between the two, her tail still wagging, eyes looking to the sky. I will on one condition. She finally spoke up with a devilish grin, she dropped her paw to the ground and strolled over to the male and stopped just in front of him. You must become my partner, and do what I say! She told him with a chuckle. Only then can we call a truce.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 06:07 PM

Natsu, panting and trying to catch up on his breathing, rolled onto his back. He had a foolish grin on his face as he looked at the girl upside down. He laughed a little bit flailing his paws in front of him. What a pup, his brother had never been this energetic. After all, his brother would have done anything he told him to, for his protection of course. "I give, but I'm still your equal. No one can ever be above each other. You are only as strong as the others around you make you out to be." Natsu rolled back over and his blue eyes starred closely at the strange colored pup.
"I didn't get to see it up close before, but your coat looks like it's the night sky snowing." He commented and giggled tilting his head slightly in a kind manner. It was an interesting pattern that he liked. It made him feel that his coat wasn't as unique, but he and his brother were one of a kind so he had faith in his own appearance. Just as well as the words and actions he chose to create and convey to others.

Speech,

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-29-2013, 11:46 PM

Resnera laughed as Natsu rolled onto his back, watching his paws flailing in front of him. He looked silly and was funny, he would be a great new friend for her to play with and explore! Before he had spoke about her condition the youngster jumped forward, nipping at his paw then batting at his nose lightly before jumping back just when he spoke.

Tilting her head to the side Resnera perked up her ears, listening to him talk about being her equal and that nobody was above another and that she was only as strong as the others around her. For a moment she had a confused look on her face, not really understanding what he meant seeing as she was still quite young. She had plenty of time when she was older to learn all that.

The bigger wolf rolled over now, causing the pup to hop back with a playful bark, tail wagging behind her. He commented on her coat, which made her lower her head, lower jaw pressed against her neck to try and get a look. She never really took the time to look at herself, not spending much time near the frozen snow and there weren't any puddles to play in.

It does look like snow in the night sky! She barked happily, turning in a few circles to try and see the rest of her body. It made Resnera happy, to know she had snow on her coat, it made her feel special because she hasn't seen other wolves with such markings.

And just like that her short puppy attention span was off onto something else. With tail up and wagging the girl ran over to Natsu and pounced his tail with a growl. What should we do now? I like playing with you! She asked, swatting his tail with a paw before running around him and stopping in front of Natsu, looking up at him with a smile, tongue hanging out the side of her jaws.

"normal,
talk,
think,
you"