AEGIRA ILLIADIS

Aegira

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013, 01:42 PM by Jupiter I.)
OOC Name: Starsight
How did you get here?: Lu put it in my butthole and carried me over here

Character's Name: Aegira Illiadis
Season of birth: the very cold season that's frozen like lu's heart and common sense (winter)
Size: Small (29 inches)
Appearance description: an imp in the spectrum of most of alacritia's inhabitants, aegira will grow to stand only at about 29 inches tall and will weigh in at only 85 pounds. though there are traces of both her dam and her sire evident in her pelt and markings, this little gal seems to most certainly be the runt of her litter. constructed of lithe bones, this light, cream-furred lady flaunts a dulled ginger mask rimmed with a deeper shade of chocolate--a gift from her mother's side--as well as darker paws. a stripe matching the darker bridge of her muzzle trails down her back before finally tapering off at the tip of her tail. her eyes are mismatched orbs; one is the silver of her father and the other is the violet of her mother.
Duty:
n/a

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Will be accepted on June 10th, upon birth. Birth thread should be no sooner than then. (sorry :()

Laxago

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]