Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Vriska
Rogue
Vriska is a bit of a Ruffian, she enjoys only looking after herself. Even though she doesn't hate anyone she has just met, she loves to play games. She really doesn't care for others besides her blood family specially Tavros her brother who is in Tortuga. She isn't one for pack life, but it could change if someone convinced her otherwise.

-Meeting Ty-

Dragneel
Tortuga
Dragneel is a small three year old runt. He is smart and strong, but with that he does not like to look after himself he prefers to serve others no matter what. He has the habit of attaching himself to one wolf and serving them as best he can. Dragneel has fighting skills, and isn't too stupid, he just is more comfortable serving another.

-Going to get attached to Seraphine then when Grimmjow is born, will switch to him.-

Natsu
Valhalla
Natsu loves everyone, family is key. But he has a very very large temper, so if you hurt his friends he'll be very angry. Despite that he enjoys spending time with as many people as he can. Natsu wants to protect all he can, and become a legend.

-Meeting Tir-
-Becoming friends with Resnera, possible future mate/best friend-

Tavros
Tortuga
Tavros is getting older, but he is a mix of emotions, he doesn't really care for anyone besides Nnoitra. Yet he is respectful and smart, he isn't affected by much though passionate in his cruel cause to torture. He loves to torture almost as much as he loves Nnoitra.

-Reunion with Secret-

Vahva
Valhalla
Vahva is a bit distant from everything, she is oddly serious and finds it hard to be relaxed ever. Ever since her mother died, she has been a bit consolidate. Though she isn't really like that. Despite her hot temper and snappy attitude she wants to make friends and be nice. After all, losing her family was the least thing she wanted.

Miharu
Rogue
He's very apathetic, he just doesn't care and doesn't want to. I wouldn't run into him on a dark night either, he loves to kill as much as he can during the night but is average during the day. Once part of Tortuga, he isn't very friendly towards tortugans. After being betrayed by a female he thought he loved, he is unsure about his connections with others. Though he will fall for anyone who can convince him otherwise, male or female.

Reficul
Seracia
She's a very cute and adorable pup with simple markings but she's afraid of almost everything. She never wants to be a burden again like she felt like she was with her real parents. Ref wants to be the strongest she can but she also doesn't want people to leave her behind. She tends to stick close to Loccain.

PLOT AWAY

Tiresias I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Hm... I'm not sure how this will work out but let's give it a go.

Tyberius: doesn't get along with anyone, really. He'd be best as an enemy or a tolerated nuisance. Lying and trickery are his strong suits, since he's at a loss with only three legs. If he's not being annoying for his own sake, he's avoiding everyone completely. He has little tolerance for the idiocy of others and tends to talk down to others. I'm not sure how we can plot with him but he might make for a fun thread or two.

Tiresias: has not been accepted yet; however, he is quite the opposite of his brother. Although he doesn't speak much, he's a rather friendly guy when it comes down to it. He has strong morals and is law-driven, so he can seem a little boring at times. It might be a little easier to plot with him, although I'm not sure the direction that would go.

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I would actually love to see how Vriska and Tyberius play out, they may end up interesting towards each other. Vriska is good at reading others and their emotions so she might see past his facade but completely ignore it, who knows xD my characters do what they want.

And I could see natsu getting along with tiresias, so when he's accepted you could start a thread for them if you want.

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Okay, that sounds good to me! I'll send you a link to the post when he's been accepted.

Edited to add: Want to try a post between Ty and Vriska? I can start, or you can. Whatever you'd like.

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 10:58 PM
When you can you can start one for ty and vriska, I have school tomorrow so if you post it tonight I can get a reply in tomorrow morning or after my session at like lunch time.

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Okay, I'll send the link to you.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Perhaps Secret and Travos meet again? Its been forever since she's seen him

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 08:33 PM
-PLOTS UPDATED, VAHVA AND MIHARU ADDED TO LIST-

That'd be awesome. I can start a thread for Tavros and Secret if you want.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 08:49 PM
That'd be great, I have to get caught up on replies as well, just let me know when its posted:)

Miharu

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Bump.

May

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I think May would be good with Miharu. As either friends or mates....May needs both a mate and friends so im happy with either

May - She isn't the nicest wolf out there...but she isn't exactly the worst either. On the good side of her neutral personality she has a soft spot for pups, and wants some of her own. If your close to her she will protect her with her life. The closest person to her is her brother, Axerion, and the two haven't spoken in a year. The lass is quite flirtatious, and if she falls for you then your a lucky wolf because its usually quite difficult to gain her trust and you will be the only one she shows her loving side to aside from the rest of her family.

On the evil side of her personality she is quite the demon. She loves to fight...especially if she doesn't like you. The taste of blood and the crunch of bone and flesh between her teeth makes her smile. Say anything bad about her family, her necklace or her love and she will use all of her strength and that surprising speed to make you wish you were never born.

All in all she is very smart and uses that for both parts of her personality. She isn't cocky but rather optimistic. She wont set herself up to loose, but she won't automatically assume she has already won either. She takes in all the information she can and tries not to make any assumptions.

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
I think it would be interesting to pair them together, but a fair warning Miharu doesn't like Tortuga. So he probably won't want anything to do with her at first. And since his first betrayal of a woman did come from that pack he is even more sketchy on the mate side. But I'm sure he'd love to have pups too xD when they post have enough posts and it's may's mating season ect. I can start a thread if you want.

May

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
sounds good to me...ill be looking for it

Caesar

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Right, so, I just have Caesar here :> He's tiny and dirty, and is pretty childish. He likes friends, tea parties, and dead stuff. So uh, we could thread him and whichever one of your chars you think would be most interesting? :D