Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-02-2013, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 12:38 PM by Song.)
user posted image

There aren't really any requirements that I'll ask of you, but if you'd like any of them to meet my characters it'd be awesome!

Edit: #3's design is too much like a maned wolf it will have to be purchased with gems.
#'s one and two are taken

Name:
Design Number:

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Name: Sand Striker (he was called Sandy in his old home but chose a name more fitting when he left)
Design number: 1
Intentions: he will be a bit thinner then his picture shows, with lean muscles.He is very quiet and possibly can not speak. He will most likely be lawful evil and i want him to join Amenti.

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Name: Sasori Nara
Design Number: 2
Intentions: He'll be the silent wanderer that's like a ghost. That much I'm sure of. I might have him join Amenti cause I don't have a wolf there yet. That or he might be the sexy male that is just a womanizer and enjoys one night stands. I dunno. Whatever it is it'll be extreme and well thought out.
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 12:37 PM by Song.)
They're all yours!

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Name: Uisge Muir (Ooh-sh-ge Moo-re)
Design Number: 4
Intentions: He will be the calm but devious type. He will play with the mind and soul, twisting their thoughts and dreams. I'm thinking of putting him in Amenti, as he is like a shadow of the mind.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Congrats, he's yours!

Lilac

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Name: Gargoi
Design Number: 3
Intentions: She'll be smaller than she looks, and always trying to prove herself to her friends.

Squall

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Name: Iruka Umino
Design Number: #3
Intentions: Iruka will eventually join either Glaciem or Seracia. He will be a a friend to all who need one, and will always be there to pass his wisdom and knowledge to younger wolves. My intentions for him are simple, yet I do have a plot for him...this will be very interesting.