ardent

Give me someone to play with

Vladimir

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2013, 09:02 AM
Dark gray ears perked up as the young male approached the bay. Such a nice place to see. The chill of the air signaled winters approach just around the bend but he didn't care. sky blue eyes settled on the water. Vladimir wondered if he was hungry or not; a small rumble or gurgle from his stomach made his mind come to a verdict.

"Let there be food for all the people! And may their bellies be full! And their guts be fat!' he said aloud in his own sense of humor.

Maybe this time he wouldn't fall into the water like he did at the Rio Grande. A small smirk appeared on Vlad's face as he approached the edge of the water.

"And I'll be sure to make a nice clean cut for a nice clean death." he said while sheathing his claws.

The male stood quietly at the edge of the water with one paw raised ready to strike. His eyes were glued to the surface searching for a shadow in the water. As soon as he had spotted one he took his paw and aimed it in front of the fish while scooping it out.

Turning around, he looked at the fish flopping on the cold hard ground.

"Fear and fuss not, I will be your deliverer, the one to end your suffering." he said in a soft voice before taking the fish in his jaws and biting down hard on it.

blood seeped into Vlad's mouth as he bit down onto the fish. His eyes closed as the young brute savored the coppery flavor.

"a night dweller must I be that sucks the blood of others. Hast this lie of myths that pups are told. But I can assure myself I can even be nocturnal as well." he said with a devious smile.

So Vlad lay himself down on the ground and started to gnaw on his fish. Would anyone come by and share a meal with him? Or have a little chat?