Shades

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2013, 01:28 PM

Click names to go to profiles!
Capir

Capir needs someone to put some excitement into his life. He tends to be very emotionless and stoic, so he needs someone to ruffle his fur up a bit. Maybe a love interest, or a rambunctious puppy tag-a-long?

Roxton and Gossy

Roxton and Gossy have been doing a whole lot of nothing lately, and I'd really love to get some plotties up with them. They have a past that they don't often like to speak about. Roxton is thoughtful and level-headed, but Gossy is a firecracker prone to getting herself into trouble. She could probably generate some amusing catfights. They'd make good pack members, but they'd need to be recruited. They're doing quite fine on their own, so they're not going to wander up to a pack and ask for acceptance. (Roxton is likely to follow a love interest into a pack, and Gossy is likely to go anywhere her brother goes, unless they have some sort of falling out.)

Dirk

Girlfriend. Nuff said.

Shades

Maybe she should be in a pack. I don't know what to do with her. Seems like she's going to be following Kypsis around for awhile, though.

Cadabra

He's just a newborn, but check out his profile and you'll see he's going to be a very interesting character! :D I'm very interested in plotting with him.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2013, 01:47 AM
Once Kyp is accepted he and Shades need to meet up.

Shades

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Updated first post. :) PLOT WITH ME NOW I DEMAND IT

Erebos

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 04:54 PM
I think an Erebos/Gossy thread could be entertaining. He loves to talk to distract himself from how crazy he is, and probably wouldn't even think about whether or not she was attractive or acknowledge it.