ardent

ANYWHERE AWAY FROM HERE

Solo

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2014, 06:30 PM

He would lead her at a brisker pace then they usually moved at, guiding her around anything that might make her trip or fall. His long legs are up the ground but he was always conscious of where she was and their surroundings. It felt like a lifetime before they left the battlefield and hit another territory but finally he would slow. For a time he would lead her in silence, unable to find the words he wished to speak and not wanting to stand around trying to grasp at them with really nothing to say. He was heading back to the dance floor of the good almost unconsciously but he didn't even know if that was here Gaia wanted to go. "Gaia..." He started finally, slowing to a pace that could only be described as a crawl and then finally stopping, head drooping as he tried to sort through his thoughts. "I love you... More then anything. And I know our marriage was an arranged one between our two packs but just because both our packs are gone I don't want to leave you... If you'll let me I would like to stay with you. And I truly believe that your mother can win you back and that in the meantime maybe staying with Katja wouldn't be terrible." His words came out in a rush, moving forward to try and push his face into Gaia's shoulder affectionately. "But just tell me what you want. This isn't my decision to make... I'll follow you anywhere." Would she hate him for suggesting to stay with Katja, to be a captive under the new queen? He didn't know, but he didn't want to follow her without at least discussing what she wanted to do and how he felt.

WORDS HERE

""

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 07:55 PM

The girl would pace at his side, completely trusting in him to guide her where ever it was they needed to go. She felt like the trip was taking the direction back home, but would not comment as the pair walked in silence. She knew no more to say than he did, she hardly knew what to think as they walked along. She?d eventually feel his pace slow down, their feet eventually coming to a stop. Solo what, but her name was on his lips before she could even ask his plan. He?d come to a halt and she?d feel herself draw closer to him. Her dark ears would fall to her silvery skull, she?d listen to his sweet words as he professed his devotion to her.
His words seemed a little rushed but she understood him clearly as he told her what seemed the solution he?d worked out. Really she had to agree. She didn?t want to cause any more blood to be shed, she didn?t even want her mother to fight. She just wanted to go free unmolested. She?d feel his touch move into her shoulder and a sigh would release from her lips as she mirrored his actions. She?d take in his scent, feel his skin and his words. ?I?ll go back to her pack. I?ll be complacent, maybe good behavior will get me out.? She?d take in another breath as she let her emotions settle once more. She didn?t understand any of their actions and just wanted things to go back to how they were. She wanted to look forward to her wedding and the festival that would accompany it. She wanted to enjoy the pleasantries and the socialization it would bring.
Her future had seemed so clear and bright. Now there was only a foggy muck to wade through.

HIS WORDS HERE HER WORDS HERE

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]