ardent

Dust in the grass[open]

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Now that he had made it in, Dragneel was not celebrating, in fact more of he was disappointed for not finding someone as quick as he though he would to attach himself to. The Queen of this place had appeared appealing, but it seemed like if she was not pleased his head would be disposed of in a matter of seconds. He wasn't entirely sure about the king either. The boy assumed for now he would have to explore his surroundings. He had been in a rogue group before, but is was far different from a pack so far around. It was for the best to interact, to make his name as far as his strength could prove himself for the young youth. His unsettling red eyes looked about as he felt his paws on the dirt. Dragneel was more used to a jungle than this terrain.

Esperance

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2013, 07:07 AM

Esperance's blue eyes snapped open. She'd been napping under the sparse cover of a couple bushes. Her pelt allowed her to blend in to the dirt quite well, that was until her eyes were open. A small snarl of surprise could be heard from Esperance, for the light breeze had brought the scent of an unfamiliar wolf to her sensitive nose. Raising her head the woman would look around her, to spot the wolf a little ways away, far enough that she knew he hadn't spotted her but near enough to cause her to worry. Who was he? Esperance hadn't met many in the pack and was happy with it that way. Crawling from beneath her cover, Esperance would rise and then stretch out her mildly cramped form. Once she was finished the she wolf would turn her attention to the young male, should she approach him? She didn't really care if she met him either way and yet the lass seemed to be pulled towards him. Her curiosity would get the better of her for she chose to call out "You look lost." Sultry vocals were pitched to carry over the distance between them as the lady stood confidently near the bushes.

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2013, 01:26 PM
Dragneel licked his scarred muzzle for a moment and looked up as he spotted a female. Or rather she spoke to him, giving him to draw his attention towards her. The small runt looked at her his red eyes scanning over her features as he did with every wolf he met at first. The runt gave a bit of a smile and dipped his head respectfully. "Well I think anyone would be lost at first when trying to see what their new home looks like." He chuckled a little bit. Before standing with his head at shoulder length. "I'm Dragneel Mistress, I was accepted to Tortuga yesterday" He greeted. His right white eye patch turning towards her. When you looked at it, Dragneel looked to be a yearling, even though he was simply a three year old runt. Who liked to serve the best he could, he was an excellent fighter, who wished to be of use to another. Maybe this girl would be the one he served?

Esperance

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 10:15 PM
As the fire of his eyes met her calm blue Esperance would blink. She did so to appear lesser than her posture spoke, she was merely another pack member. Perking her ears to catch his words, her dark lips would curve. If she understood correctly, and rarely did her mental faculties fail her, this male was purposefully subservient?interesting. Her only greeting would come in the form of a brusque nod as she thought.
Her words were, as always, worded carefully ?Welcome Dragneel. Most do indeed get lost but then again the majority to attempt to hide it. Do you wish for my help? I have been here a tad longer than you.? The fae?s earthen form would move closer, eyes locked on the male. She was interested to hear his response but stopped with a seemingly overly cautious distance between the two wolves.

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Dragneel looked at the girl and gave a friendly smile. She was good looking, and probably held a higher strength rate than he did being a small runt. He may have been three years of age, but he looked smaller. He dipped his head in respect to the female. "It would be an honor, may I ask your name mistress?" He flicked his black tipped tail. Showing off the right side of his face where his white patch was. He was like a pup ready to explore new lands, even though his goal was more of looking for someone to please. It may have been a foolish dream, but he built his life on it. With minimal rogue training, he was still good in a fight. It was how pack wolves worked he wasn't sure about.

Esperance

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 10:55 PM
My how he was intriguing her. The age of his eyes did not match the seemingly yearling form before her. Still she did not move closer, knowing all too well the tricks one could play on an unsuspecting wolf. As Esperance listened to the wolf, whom she?d neglected to introduce herself to, she thought. He had asked for her name, should she give it to him? Not yet. Came the sly reply from the demon that lurked just beneath her skin. Not yet, she wanted to push his buttons and see where that got her.
Giving a sharp shake of her head, Esperance ventured closer. Her tail raised in a dominant display, ears pushed forward and limbs somewhat stiff as she walked. Once closer Esperance smiled almost too sweetly before speaking, ?Where do you want to go first? How about the main pack meeting site? It?s as good a place to start as any.?

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Dragneel heard it, the one thing he hated to hear, a question giving him a choice. While he did think for himself a lot, and wanted a master, he still liked to be told what to do. The boy flicked his ears to the stinging part of it. There was no trick to his act, he had a short temper but he'd never snap at someone in which they were in the same pack. Dragneel didn't want to be a slave, even though he enjoyed being told what to do. He thought for himself and was a vital warrior he was good at listening to orders and didn't like it when he was abused depending on his master. Though, just this one he would listen. It was in his best interest after all.

"Sounds reasonable, I don't see why not mistress." He used to title again with a shrug. Always refer to the males as lords, and to the females as mistress. Unless they requested specifically to be called by their name. That was the rule sitting in the back of his mind. Dragneel was a little servant boy, who enjoyed fighting was all. No act upon it at all.

Esperance

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Would she have insisted if he had rebuked her suggestion? Esperance wasn?t sure; if he had she might have lost interest and gone elsewhere to find entertainment. Dragneel wasn?t the only wolf in these mountains, just one that was readily available to provide a distraction from her fruitless hunt for Cepheus.
As his words came to her ears, Esperance would nod before turning and setting off at a brisk trot. It was a few minutes before she reached the edge of the clearing Desdemona and Nnoitra had used for the first meeting. Turning her oceanic gaze to Dragneel, Esperance would study him ? trying to gauge a reaction. ?This is where Desdemona and Nnoitra first introduced themselves to the pack after defeating our previous Alpha in battle.? Her voice eased into the surrounding hushed woodland, a soft undertone to the occasional birdsong. ?I have no interest in their titles and their games hold almost no interest to me.?
Letting her voice dwindle off to silence, Esperance would peer out at the clearing thoughtfully. She sought power yes but not so publicly. Turning abruptly the woman would invite Dragneel to follow her once more. ?Come on, I?ll show you the section where most choose their dens.?

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 06:57 PM

Dragneel followed obediently and gave nods every now and then to say that he was understanding. He didn't care for the ranks either, nor the titles in which of he was told of. Nnoitra and his lady who had accepted him, interesting, intimidating but not for him. He was on the search to do whatever he was told to do by someone. Though it was clear this girl was not interested in him, nor was he in her. He didn't want to be rude, regardless of the fact. "Before forget, thank you for showing me around." Dragneel let the words crag across his tongue. So odd to be thanking someone just for showing him around. Yet that was how his last slave encounter had started, with the leader of a rogue group after all.

Speech,