gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
ooc: Haku posts after me then Jupiter. (:

Aria had brought Haku to Ludicael territory after an hour of traveling. Even though she could accept wolves and knew of the laws and what she should do, the shewolf was very new to it all and so she wanted to bring this male to Jupiter so she could explain some things and get the say on whether he could join or not. The whole way there she went over things in her head, trying to think about whether she gave him all the information he needed to know and if she made a good choice in accepting him.

Once they made it to the borders the shewolf came to a stop, turning her head to look to the male with a small smile. Here we are, now we just wait for her to arrive. She told him before turning away and lifting her head to the sky, giving out a long summoning call to her Sol. Once she finished the shewolf took a seat, holding her head high and waited for Jupiter to arrive.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 02:16 PM

Haku

Haku padded after Aria into the clearing which was Ludicaels' home. Aria called her sweet summoning to Jupiter, the pack leader, or Sol. The summon echoed around the clearing until it fades into the dusk. Haku' s pawpads were beginning to crack from his traveling for nearly a year. He started stiff and formal though, waiting Jupiter's arrival. The sun was starting to set and less bird calls were heard, then retiring to their roosts. Most of them had migrated to warmer places for the cooler seasons. Haku held his head high, but not to high to seem disrespectful, but not to low to seem submissive. He smiled at Aria nervously, he hadn't done this before.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-03-2013, 05:28 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

the influx of new members was pleasing enough for the female. though locked in early pregnancy, the only thing that was present to influence any foul moods was her occasional morning sickness. luckily, by the time aria and haku arrived on the borders, her nausea had long left her and she'd already cleansed the bile and the smell of the foul substance from her pelt.

as she arrived, she examined the new wolf, a slight smile touching her features as she nodded to him. there seemed to be an awful lot of alabaster wolves in these parts, and every last one of them seemed to remind her of marvel in some way. it was difficult not to think of him when her womb swelled slightly with his offspring. no, their offspring. she reluctantly tore her thoughts away, offering a wider smile to the potential new member, and then nodded to her beta.

"aria," she greeted simply, and then looked back at the stranger. "and you are?"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 09:18 AM

Haku

Haku sat down and enjoyed the beautiful winter day. A robin was sitting on a small shrub in the mangrove and the air was crisp and fresh. A pregnant wolf padded into the clearing, a Tasmanian devil at her side, and stopped just before them. Her pelt was a lovely orange brown hue with amazing markings over her entire body. She gave Haku a nod, she obviously held high respect in the pack. That must be my Sol. he thought excitedly. Haku immediately straightened up his posture and gave a quick from to his tail before wrapping it around his front paws politely. He smiled with respect at her.

"Aria. And you are?" She asked. He cleared his throat and said. I am Haku, dear Sol. He did not want to be disrespectful on his first day, especially to to Jupiter. By now, the robin had fluttered away with an alarm call, as it had realized about the small gathering of wolves below is beak.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
ooc: I kind of understood your PM Sophie but could you maybe make a new thread for Yvonne? This one was private, and we're trying to get it going. I'd join your new thread as soon as I can.

Aria Corvi

Aria smiled as Jupiter approached, giving a respectful dip of her head to the Sol but remained seated beside Haku. So far it was going good, the woman had smiled to the male and even nodded to him. Then again, she was in the early stage of pregnancy so her hormones might not yet be affected. Making Haku a lucky guy.

Aria. The woman greeted her, the sandy Borealis giving a friendly grin. Jupiter, I hope your doing well. She spoke, talking about not stressing herself out too much while carrying pups. Instead of jumping to introduce Haku, she kept her mouth shut, allowing him to stand up and introduce himself.

The shewolf could not help but chuckle lightly at the male's reaction, straightening himself out and smiling before giving his name. I met him earlier and thought he would be a good addition to Ludicael, he is respectful and has some hunting skills that he showed me. I see some potential in him. She spoke up, casting a grin at Haku before turning back to Jupiter. I have gone over our laws and how wolves are ranked in the pack, he has accepted them and was still wanting to join. So I brought him here to meet you, see if I have made a good decision before I gave him a rank or anything.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."