Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-26-2014, 04:52 PM

The lands here were soaked, as if something had flooded it. His old home brought back a lot of memories but it was the scent of walkers that really brought him here. Gray eyes looking over the edges of the territory as he swung his hips around some. This place was strange, a pack he hadn't known about before made their home here. It figured though, the world was always changing his mother had told him, just like he was always changing.
The beast raised his head in a howl, as he waited for the alpha to come address him. Usually he wasn't one for joining packs, but he would make an exception for the walker family that he had grown accustomed to. He was a Kigu but he would in his right mind always respect Vahva his healer for some time. Even if Raven disliked it, he didn't consider her a mother anyway. Despite Ryu's never dying affections for the ebony woman.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-26-2014, 05:08 PM

The man was under emotional distress considering his love was missing. Yet, this did not give him an excuse to climb away from his alpha duties. Protecting the borders was an important task specially when it came to protecting everyone inside of them. Yet a summoning howl brought his attention to the male that was there. Tall, taller than him, well that was a first aside from a few he had met in his life time. The boy stood two inches taller than the alpha and it made him curious but his eyes narrowed mildly. He hoped that he wasn't here to start trouble.
Approaching him he eyed the rather strange man up and down. "My name is Quelt Walker, what brings you to Isokan's borders?" he asked curiously. Keeping his voice demanding, but ever so neutral. He was still ready to defend at any moment. Strangers were the biggest threat at the moment, with Arcanum lingering about. Quelt was hoping they would avoid conflicts, but of course there would always be someone after them. So he would have to be patient.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-26-2014, 05:19 PM

Orochi would be presented by a blue male almost his height but not quiet. Though the boy just like his brother was the biggest a wolf could get usually. As he watched him, he presented himself as a walker. He didn't look like a walker, but his pelt did mix with that of them. He smiled a little bit as he spoke, so he was the alpha then? The king, well that played part for his position didn't it.
"My name is Orochi Walker Kigu. I wish to join this pack....although I have a mission I seek to do and a low rank will not suffice me." Orochi said, he swung over to Quelt mildly. As if he were flirting with the man. He acted just as a female would in most situations, it made him laugh a little bit. Wondering if the man would comply.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-26-2014, 05:26 PM

Quelt watched the boy curiously stepping back a bit as he got closer. Raising his lips a little but he heard his name. Interesting, an adoptive walker then? Though he then spoke that he did not wish to be stuck with a low rank within the pack. Making him raise a brow. He stood tall against the male, he guessed this was another test for his skills as a King. His black tail flicked a little as he gave a small snort, thinking it over for a moment.
"Please respect boundaries boy....Orochi then? I will give you the rank, but only for a trial if you fail to prove to me that you are fit for the rank you will be demoted to Omega and will need to work up from the bottom." he told him. "You can also be a royal, if you are an adoptee of walkers." Quelt flicked his tail.

Speech,

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-26-2014, 05:30 PM

Orochi would step back as Quelt spoke, dipping his head for a moment. It was as close to an apology he would get right now. He learned it was eat or be eaten since he was raised by his unstable mother. His gray tail wiggling a bit, his eyes would narrow in a fiery passion. "It's a challenge I accept, yes my healer was a walker and she helped raise me and my siblings." he grinned to the side and inched closer again. But waited a moment.
"I will not fail, I mean, how could someone as fabulous as I fail to prove to everyone I'll be able to protect them." he snickered a bit. Curiously looking the other over, Orochi may have been a year but he was as flirtatious as ever. His paws dragging into the soggy earth. He was excited for all of this.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-26-2014, 05:37 PM

Quelt would step back again as the male moved, he was only a yearling he could tell by his scent but the way he acted was similar to how he was when he was younger. Besides for the whole, getting close thing. He stepped aside to let Orochi across the border but grinned a little. "Tomorrow I want you to find a spar partner at the battlefield, I'll watch you and see what happens. But like I said since you accepted your rank will be Irek, the beta." he would drag his tail across the boys chin. Pressing his shoulder into him before turning into the caves.
"I'd be careful at your own game Orochi." Quelt said raising an eye to the boy. Though it seemed nice to see someone like him here. Isokan needed the fighting power indeed, he entered the caves. If Orochi wanted to follow he could, but he would be watching the boy as he moved around. Maybe he would make Sheikra tail him, she was good at that.

Speech,