ardent

come with me now

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2014, 10:25 AM

It had been a while since she had last seen her sons, had seen Pandora or her friends. Today she planned to go out of her way to come to the mainland for a visit. The red temptress would slowly pull herself from the waters like a great god of the sea, moving only with a slight hitch in her step. Her wounds had long since healed, a nasty scar marring her chest where Roman had ripped a chunk from her but aside from that little hinted to the pain she felt after her long swim from the island. She no long had full range of motion in that leg and sometimes her ankle and toes didn't always cooperate the way she would like them to. But such was old age to a cripple. A light smile would dance on her lips as she lowered her head and shook, flinging droplets of water from ruby red pelt before lifting her head and letting out a long, languid howl. She wanted to see her sons, Pandora even if she was still around. The woman would slowly lower her haunches to the ground and lean back, lantern eyes scanning her surroundings as she waited. Would they come? TALK HERE

Table by Neffs

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-27-2014, 05:58 PM
He wondered his his mothers were doing every so often - it should have been more awkward, with her disowning her daughters the way she had. But with the way Vivek saw it, they didn't really want to be part of the family anyways. They were hard pressed to be angry at their mother's choices and blame her for their lack of a pedestal to stand on instead of going out and finding their own. Well, all save for Fiamette, who was the smallest, but that he was the most proud of when it came to his kind. He couldn't help but wonder whether Viridiana knew that one of her once daughters had gotten herself a throne. Did it matter to her anymore?

Wondering whether he should stop in and deliver the well known news (it might be news to his mother if she had really been on that island all this time) - he would find himself making his way toward the beach. It was time to check in on Viri and Desiree. When he was beaten to the punch, he would freeze, and slowly a smirk would curl onto his lips. It was rare that she call for he and his brother, it seemed like she was letting them gain their own independence and what not. He would quicken his pace to greet the woman, breaking through the treeline and travelling over the dry summer grasses until he reached obsidian beach.

When he found her, he noted that she was still soaking wet - she must have just made the swim to the mainland. "Mother." Scanning over her, she looked like she was fine, and didn't seem particularly distressed. "How have you been?" He would question just in case, his inquiry covering thoughts of Desiree as well. If she had left Viridiana, she would have hell to pay - since it seemed that his blood mother probably couldn't exact it herself, he didn't mind doing it for her if need be.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 06:35 PM

He didn't take long to appear, had he already been on his way to visit her? Unfortunately she had not seen much of her sons since she had sent Solo off to a strange pack to marry a girl he barely knew and since she had disowned her girls in a fit of anger after giving up Covari. It was long since overdue, she missed her boys, especially Vivek. She didn't know what his plans had been since she had left, at least Solo had had a bit of a plan. Was he still well? Vi would stand as her son approached, a warm smile growing over her features as she moved forward to greet him. Maw would reach out in an attempt to place a gentle kiss on his cheek before withdrawing. "Vivek?"His name rolled off her tongue with ease, warmth engrained in each syllable. She stood easy before him, looking at him as he studied her. He looked in good health, no new scars she didn't remember and no hitch in his step. That was good? She returned her gaze to him, eyes dancing as she looked at her boy. He asked a simple, easy question and she would chuckle. "Better. I'm starting to feel my age and my leg has been bothering me but all in all good. Enjoying the beach and Desiree's company, wish I saw more of you and Solo but as long as you are happy and healthy I can't complain." She would say as she shrugged slender shoulders and sighed softly, leaning back into a seated position to study him easily. "And you? How have you been? What have you been up to?"She asked conversationally, honestly curious as to what he was up to. She left the question open though, had he seen his sisters? Was he a pack wolf now?