ardent

Plots with Aeil :]

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Okay, I know I'm new and everything...but I would love to have something happen with Aeil. She's not a member of a pack yet, only because she hasn't been exposed enough to have a choice. xD If anyone is interested in having her meet some peoples, don't be afraid to toss your ideas to me! ^^ I think once she is comfortable, she may want to have a mate and pups, but I know that can be far down the line! :D Ummm, soo, please and thank you!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-17-2013, 08:36 AM
I'll probably shoot myself and eat these words later because I literally have about 15-18 active threads with Jupiter, but I'd love to have her meet Jup. cx Or Ezekiel, who is my seemingly crazy bearded vulture that eats bones and stalks people. ^_^

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
she could meet newt and learn about amenti :)

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2013, 05:57 AM
I literally just saw the replies. xD I'm so sorry I am late in responding!

Starsight: I would enjoy having Aeil meet Jupiter. :] I think they would get along great. ^^

Dark: I think if they got together, Aeil would be scared out of her mind. xD She does need some knowledge about the packs of Alacritis, so I don't see why not. ^^