ardent

Looking for an adoptive Parent(s)

Leviathan

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 03:36 PM

So guys this is Tad. I decided to make another sexy male and i wanted him to be a puppy. His name is Levi and you can read about him in his description profile. He needs someone to look after him so I would like to see anyone who wants to nominate a character ;3 now i would rather stay away from Valhalla and Glaciem, along with Seracia since i have characters there already. I would also Rather have a parent who doesn't have new-born kids or upcoming kids. Either older children or no children at all. But if i really think him and your character fit well together, i will consider if they have other puppies.

All you need to do is post the name of your character/characters mate if they have one, if they are having puppies, and a link to both profiles (A link to your character if they don't have a mate) Please don't be offended if i don't choose you, it is nothing against you or your character. I will choose by the personalities of your character, and my character.

Walk "TALK" Think

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2013, 05:04 PM
I know you're leaning away from Seracia, but I'm offering up TAHLIA anyway. She's single, but she's hoping to eventually (possibly soon if she can manage) change that. But for the time being she's sort of got a motherly affection that has no outlet, and a young wolf in need of guidance or care or just someone to keep an eye on them would fill that gap for her. Maybe take a peek at her bio just in case you'd like to consider her anyway?

Her name is a link, btw. c:

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 08:50 PM
So I have Cetotorah. He just turned two. I dunno how he'd be about actually adopting anyone. He took Luana under his wing and helped care for her, but at the very least he could help care for him and be sort of a big brother. Ceto is in Ludicael :P

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Seraph might be a good fit. He will be fathering Morphine's pups but won't be thoroughly involved with them, he would love a child full time! He's wonderful with kids and harbors a general dislike for adults.

Sorry this isn't detailed, typing on dysfunctional iPad

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 09:17 PM
http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=94

Thats Lux, she is currently a Rouge. I've been looking for a reason to get her active since Lentajin turned into an assassins guild and she left. I was leaning towards her staying a rouge and if she did join a pack it would be Lud. Maybe if they met up it would give her more of a reason to join?

Another option being we could force Fen to take on him to and Levi and my girl Kangi could grow up together :D ---> http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=247 & ---> http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=335

And then of course there is Vi. Who is so far from the motherly type but would still take a pup under her wing to train and probably corrupt. She was beta female of Tortuga and plans to let the heads roll to get that rank back.

Leviathan

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 06:32 AM
So I read into all y'all's bios.. I think that lux would be a great fit for him. I was having a hard time deciding who to pick because all of you would of had amazing plot ideas.

I was just really feeling lux, and I think being a rouge would be great and could also have a lot of plot ideas like walking I to packs and being like kidnapped or something. :)

Thanks to everyone who wanted to adopt my boy ;)

Friction

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 11:16 AM
I WIN!!! I WIN I WIN I WIN :DDDD buhahahaha anyways -cough-