size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2015, 10:06 PM

It was early morning, the sun hardly peeking past the lands as she yawned. Stretching out her limbs one by one before stretching out her back, she shook out her shaggy coat before exiting her den. Today was a good day, her duties had settled some and so she decided she would take Juniper out to teach her a thing or two. With juni being her new pupil, Avalon had to teach her everything she could to prepare her for leadership in the coming years. Arian had entrusted this task to her and Kakashi, a strange and quiet fellow, but they would get it done nonetheless. Stalking over towards Junipers sleeping quarters, she uttered a soft bark to draw her out. Careful not to wake the rest of her family.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2015, 08:56 PM
A soft bark caused on of the family to stir, little Juniper's ear flicking then head rocking slowly to one side. She whined quietly, forelegs stretching out, paws just barely brushing along her father's shoulders. Finally when she managed to open her eyes the girl would spot a figure peering into the den, blinking away sleep and eyes adjusting to the light, she would realize it was Avalon who had called. ”Au... aunt Avalon?” She murmured, rubbing her eyes as she sat up, jaws parting in a large yawn. Once somewhat awake she would peer past the woman then look back to her with a confusion expression. ”What're you doing here?” She asked curiously.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-14-2015, 09:56 PM

She smiled softly at her niece, motioning for her to come.out and follow. "We're going on a trip today. I want to show you a few things." She would say softly so her voice didn't wake the others. And if Juniper was to train for taking over the crown someday, there were times she would have to wake early. Avalon wouldn't do it too much...maybe. But today she wanted to start early to show Juniper some of the things that life had to offer, as well as teach her what it meant to live. The circle of life and all that fun stuff. It was good to fill a young ones mind, for Avalon had been a curious one at juniper's age, always going out with her father to explore.
Without waiting to see if Juniper was following, she turned around and led the way towards the trail that would take them to the topmost point of their territory. "You can bring your friends if you want!" She called over her shoulder, a small laugh passing her lips at her little nieces antics.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2015, 12:32 AM
Eyes blinked a few times, catching how her aunt was motioning her to come out. Without a word the girl would do just that, picking herself up slowly and sliding her way out to come beside the woman and stretched. She said they would be going on a trip, Juniper would be shown a few things. That immediately caught the young girl's attention, almost perking up at the bait. Quickly sleep drifted off her frame, giving herself a quick shake while Avalon turned and began padding away.

Her aunt's mentioned of her friends coming along if she wished caused Juniper to skid to a stop suddenly, head whipping around to glance towards the den briefly. Should she bring them? Quickly she debated it in her head if Phil and Ivy should come along, deciding yes before charging back over and snatching the two up then turning back and chasing after her mentor and falling in step right behind her.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-07-2015, 02:49 AM

As the woman led the way, she stopped as she watched Juniper suddenly stop and return for her prized possessions. She stifled a laugh, oh how her niece always brightened her day. She waited until Juniper returned, and Avalon would promptly continue the lead towards the highest point of the canyon. The sun would rise a little more, casting a red and orange glow across the land by the time they reached the highest point. The winds were a little stronger up here, warm and steady as it ruffled her fur. Standing tall, amber gaze swept the landscape below them, the Plains and the rivers streaming below them.

Turning her attention to Juniper, she waited a moment for the girl to take in the sights and rest before diving into today's lessons. She would teach Juniper about the life that lived around them, the lands and regions that separated each other, and even where the other pack lands were. Fro to here, the borders of Imperium and Donostrea could be seen, the snowy mountains farther north were visible as they too, towered over the lands.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter