gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
10-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Since he had brought Raba to Abaven he believed it was his duty to show her around and ensure that she was settling in fine. He found that he liked the girl, enjoyed her company and her energy. The fact that Lillianna seemed to like her as well made it all the better. So when it was time to set out that morning, he decided he'd ask for a hunting partner, specifically the new warrior woman that joined their ranks. He'd trott through the packlands that the sunrays just barely began to touch, the sun just rounding over the horizon. It was early, as it always was when Starling set out to find more herbs for his store, and he knew that sometimes angered others when he asked them to come with him. He trotted towards her den, which wasn't very far from his...closer than anyone else's infact, and he carefully poked his head inside. There was no telling if she was violent in the morning. With a small smile he'd look at the girl. "Hey Raba, w-would you wanna c-come with me?" He asked then, shifting to aim a poke to her shoulder to try and wake her up, if she was asleep. "I-i'm go-going herb h-hunting. G-good ex-excuse to e-explore." He whispered with a grin on his lips. He knew exactly where he wanted to go, and exactly what he wanted to get when he got there, but hopefully Raba would come with him. It was always more fun when he had someone with him, to talk too. Herb hunting could be very lonely.

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2015, 11:43 AM

Karabela was settling in well to Abaven and feeling in much better spirits. Granted she hadn't really gotten to know anyone other than Starling and Lillie but having two familiar faces around was helping her get grounded and to feel more comfortable in the terra. Eventually she'd start introducing herself to others, just not yet. Raba was relaxing in her den when the sound of approaching footsteps caught her attention. She immediately recognized them as belonging to Starling and as he poked his head in she yawned. "Hmmmorning…" she mumbled sleepily as he gently poked her shoulder. Her ears perked at the word explore and she grinned, the sleep slowly falling from her. "I like the way you think Star, let's do this! Where you want to go?" She yawned one more time for good measure.

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king