ardent

The Last and Loveliest

Duvká

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2015, 06:21 PM

Snow fell gently and quietly all around Duvká as he paused once more to get his bearings. Lips parted as he offered a prayer of thanks for his successful journey thus far but another swiftly followed in the hopes his luck might continue. He had no idea where exactly he was going but he trusted the spirits to lead him true. The answers he was looking for were here. He was sure of it. Mostly.

The large man moved easily through the snowy-laden, empty river bed. He relished the soft, quiet of winter and the glittering veins of gold marble that peeked out from the walls as the sun flickered through the clouds just briefly. It was a lovely area to be sure and in the spring and summer there was bound to be a bounty of prey. For now though all was quiet and barely anything stirred. Duvká decided to follow the river bed south as far as it would take him and perhaps he'd find a suitable place to bed down for the night. By the looks of the sun he had a few more good hours of daylight with which to make his journey. Alert and stealthy he slipped through the snow.

"Speech"

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-12-2015, 10:10 AM

activate my heart

Locha shivered. It had been over a year since the woman had travelled to the North, and although she had lived here once during Winter the sheer frigidness seemed to have dulled in her memories. All that she cared to remember about the cold was warm nights snuggled next to the massive hot water bottle that was Glacier, competing with her sister for the warmth he provided. Definitely not the horrible bombardment of relentless snow and ice that this was.

Currently, Locha was stomach deep in snow, wading towards what seemed a dip in the land. Her blue tail, which was currently high above the snowfall swayed as the snow began to thin. Giving herself a little shake, the girl started at a much more speedy pace, finally . It was too late when the woman ran over a patch of ice and fell, rather embarrassingly, into the riverbed. A mad blush on her face, Locha struggled to her feet elegantly. I don't know what you're thinking, of course she didn't slip and fall on her face a a few times while trying!

Finally, Locha stood, a few feet away from the treacherous ice.
"Thank goodness no one saw that..." she said, staring down at her feet. It would have been mortifying

"Speech!"

LOCHA ELEMENTAS

Duvká

gems
size
build
player
12-12-2015, 08:25 PM

Duvká enjoyed the quiet, contemplative aire of winter. The stillness. Stillness that was swiftly broken by the sound of someone trudging through the snow. Duvká immediately stilled. He couldn't help but be wary of strangers and he carefully watched the unusually colored woman making her way toward the river bed. He was as silent and still as the terra around him and just as he was about to begin to move again the woman started to move faster, suddenly hitting a patch of ice and falling right on her face.

Duv's eyes widened as a smile tugged lightly at the corner of his mouth. He slowly made his way over towards her and as she struggled to stand he moved a bit more quickly, calling out to her. "Miss! Miss are you alright?"

"Speech"

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-12-2016, 06:43 PM

activate my heart

Locha froze, not literally of course, although she wasn't far from it, when she heard a male's voice call out to her. Every, sing, syllable echoed in her head. No no no no. Why, of all the places to fall so embarrassingly, it had to here, where someone could see here. Her ears, pricked from listening to the male words, only of concern (although she swore she could hear amusement), pinned to her skull. This was so embarrassing.

It was obvious that the woman had heard him, and as her approached, Locha had no choice but to raise her head and look at him, an expression of poorly hidden mortification, accompanied with a sheepish smile. She sought out his, wow, red eyes and tried to straighten up in a way that wouldn't send her tumbling yet again.

"I don't suppose there's much of a chance you didn't happen to see that?"

"Speech!"

LOCHA ELEMENTAS

Duvká

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Duvká watched with amusement as the woman froze for a second before turning to face him, an embarrassed smile on her face. She spoke and he smiled. "Alas, I'm afraid I did see but it is nothing to be embarassed about! It happens to all of us. Why I live in the tundra and once was so focused on the prey ahead of me I did not see a patch of ice til I had slipped and slide right past my target." Ahhh… to be young again. He'd had such adventures and he could hardly believe he was 3 years old already. Where was the time going?

"My name is Duvká Jarvela. Who might you be? Are you from around here?"

"Speech"

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-13-2016, 08:42 AM

Straightening up a little bit more, Locha slowly relaxed as the man returned her smile. Her paws weren't trying to betray her right now, luckily, as she managed to stay completely still as the man told an anecdote about a time he'd gone hunting on the ice. Locha's smile grew and she let out a laugh. Some tension left the woman's shoulders. It seems even the most experienced Northern wolves weren't perfect on ice.

"My name is Duvká Jarvela. Who might you be? Are you from around here?" Duvká Jarvela.

"It's nice to meet you, Duvká, even if it wasn't at my most gracious moment," she giggled, "I'm Locha Elementas, and no I live quite far from here, at the Southern coast. I'm just travelling a bit, I passed through somewhere near hear with my family a few years ago. she finished.

""

Duvká

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2016, 06:21 PM

Duvká's gentle smile remained in place as the woman began to relax and laughed at his little story. He was glad. It had been some time since he'd run into another wolf and while he was on a journey to commune with the spirits of the earth and sky a break from his questing mind was appreciated. The woman would introduce herself as Locha Elementas, a wolf of the southern coast. He nodded. "I see, you are quite a ways from home. Are you traveling in search of something Locha?" He was curious if another wandered for similar reasons as he. "I'm on a spiritual journey, would you happen to know of any particularly holy locations? Any legends or stories?"

"Speech"