ardent

Gethin the Meanie

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2015, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 11:02 PM by Leo.)
So Gethin is my one real attempt at a darker character and he's already failing at being dark cause of Isolde and her cutes xD

SO my proposition to you, the general masses of Ala, is to give Mr. Gethin here some reasons to be a meanie! He latches on to pretty much any female he meets and he likes when they cooperate with him, but it's not necessarily a requirement. If he decides he wants to do the do, so to speak, he'll either try to charm the pants off of them or take what he wants. Just depends on what mood he is in.

With some plots that Kat and I have coming up pretty soon he's gonna be feeling a lot of feelings which isn't really something Gethin handles very well. So because of that now's a perfect time for him to get some of them feelings out in some not so nice ways! Or very nice depending on your fancy.

If you so happen to have someone you would like to throw at Mr. Gethin here just let me know!

**edit: So Gethin is a meanie in the sense that if he doesn't think he'll get his way he'll just kind of take what he wants, but up to that point he's very much the charmer and tries his best to seduce women into doing stuff. He's not really just mean to be mean xD

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Him and Gwen would butt heads and probably want to eat each other, which would be fun. xD

Mercy likes to play games, so it wouldn't be very fun for him.

Mmm, he could always run into a lost Finch and scare her and try to take her away?

-taps chin- Him and Cath would fight too, but it would be funny if Gethin tried to flirt with him cause he would be stunned and really, really confused. Serefina would eat him if he tried to force her to do anything, Bass and him wouldn't get along well. Ama is too cute for his dark poo face. He could possibly get irritated by B and try to eat his face?

Those are literally all my characters, have at er! xD

My focus needs more focus.

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Lillianna and him would likely get into a fight, because she'd tell him to fuck off; Irie's too sweet and kind and also Diamachi, so that wouldn't do any good for his darkness xD Vali would either be curious about him, or try to not interact with him, she's also in heat? no pups though. Ren would become absollutely terrified of him, or owuld hang onto his every word. Felix wouldn't even interact with him, nor would Ainia. And Lykos doesn't exist yet.

All of my characters, have fun? xD

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Ashelia is already screwed in terms of being afraid. She's so naive and Sin pretty much scared the shit out of her on top of force breeding her so she's really pregnant right now XD still, gethin could be mean to her...as part of my character development therapy XD

There's also Kasai but she probably wouldn't be as naive. She would either play along or bite his face but we can see how it goes xD

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!