Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-08-2016, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 01:08 PM by Rœkia T.)
Navigation - Styllanos Crypt

Dark, dank, eerie… it was perfect.  Rœkia stifled a grin as wolf landed on her shoulder, the pair prowling deeper into the crypt, pausing to see that her darling prize was following her.  Soon the poison would take effect and she could sit back and enjoy the show. "Let's see…  I believe it's a right turn here." She shifted slowly around the corner, fur dragging slowly around the edge.  "How are you doing?" She stepped out into a cold stone chamber and turned to face the girl.  Wolf's claws dug slightly into her right shoulder, his dark gaze watching the events unfold silently.  He never knew what to think of his mistress' hobbies but if it brought her pleasure than who was he to deny her?  

"Speech"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-08-2016, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 11:11 PM by Evelyn.)
*Navigation -- Styllanos Crypt

This was worse than the forest. Finch blinked as her blue eyes adjusted to the darkness, starting to feel a little funny. Her heart felt like it was beating too fast, but she just thought that was from being afraid. Her belly hurt though, turning in her gut. The young woman turned her head to the slide, lips smacking as too much saliva filling her mouth. Her stomach twisted into one final twist and she paused in the tunnels, turning her head to the side as she wretched. Her stomach heaved until it was empty, her hackles raising as the meager contents of her belly were empty. It was at that moment that Maggie asked if she was okay, and Finch's head spun as she tried to nod it. Ugh, nope. She wasn't feeling good. "I... I d-dunno. I d-don't feel so g-good..." she admitted. Her head started to pound and she felt dizzy, stumbling forward to lean heavily against Maggie. She shut her eyes painfully, dark images dancing around behind her closed lids. Shadows moved and bent when she opened her gaze again, the dark tunnels twisting in front of her. Letting out a whine she hid her face in Maggie's shoulders, the dark monsters coming towards her. Heart pounded way too fast in her chest, her breath coming out in heaving gasps.

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-08-2016, 09:31 PM

Ooooo so it was beginning. Rœkia smiled but it wasn't the sweet smile of her masquerade it was sinister, her fangs glinting in the dim light. "Oh? That's a shame… you must be getting sicker. Maybe I was wrong… maybe it's not a respiratory infection. It could be something far more… Wolf what is the word I'm looking for?" Her gaze shifted lazily to her companion and the bird nuzzled against her cheek. "Fatal?"

Rœkia's grin widened. "Ah, yes… that's the word. Tell me how's your head? Are you in any pain?" Her voice was slightly cold, clinical. Probing for information though it wasn't information she really required. While it was always fun to test out new poisons there was a definite thrill to working with those she was already experienced in. She could relax and enjoy watching the effects without having to worry about memorizing notes. "I'm really curious what you're thinking right now, my dear, sweet Finch."

"Speech"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-08-2016, 09:54 PM
She heard the change in her voice, and panic began to rise in her chest. Something wasn't right... she didn't like the way her voice changed, t he way the bird said that it was fatal. Fatal? What was? What was going on with her! Finch's mind screamed at her to run, but as soon as she opened her eyes the shadow monsters were on her again. She jumped back from Maggie and screamed, there were a thousand pairs of teeth trying to bite her in half, elongated talons reaching for her fur. They tried to pull at her and she backed up, head shaking as her whole body trembled. "T-they are t-trying to g-get me!" she wailed, her rump slamming against the back wall. Maggie's words were twisted and bent as they tried to reach her ears, sounding distorted and far away. "What's g-going o-on?" she could hear the fear in her own voice, raw and bitter. Maggie's body grew until it got larger and took up the whole tunnel, and Finch screamed until her voice grew raw. Her head pounded harder and harder, and her head felt like it was going to explode. Was she passing out? Darkness touched the corners of her vision, and everything was bending out of shape. Fear pulsed through her like never before, and she didn't know what to do. In that moment, all Finch wanted to do was die.

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-08-2016, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 10:06 PM by Rœkia T.)

Rœkia stepped back, letting herself melt into the shadows til she was only eyes and teeth as Wolf cawed eerily.  Poor thing, it was easy to tell she was hallucinating.  Ah, the effects of poisons on the mind were every bit as intriguing as what was happening to her body.  They were connected of course, mind and body.  They were never separate.  What scarred the body would also scar the mind and vice versa and it wasn't just the girl who was hearing voices.  Somewhere in the pit of her stomach she could here that soft, whimpering voice telling her that this was wrong.  That she she knew this suffering far to well to be inflicting it on another.  She needed to stop!  She knew the herbs that could lessen this woman's suffering, to alleviate the poisons affects.  It wasn't too l-  It was too late.  With a snarl Rœkia grit her teeth together, snuffing the voice from her mind.  That was a voice of weakness.  Why shouldn't she enjoy the power she had over this weak, naive woman?  No one ever gave her another chance.  No one ever stopped for her.  It was only fair…. it was only fair.

Rœkia lunged forward at Finch, attempting to approach the woman's left side, jaws seeking to lash out and rip open the girls left shoulder at the tip of the blade.  Not to get a grip, no, just to rip flesh, to spill blood, to silence that cursed voice once and for all.  See how dark my heart has stained?  There would be no more begging from her lips, only those unfortunate enough to catch her gaze when it glinted with cruelty.

"Speech"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-08-2016, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 10:52 PM by Evelyn.)
The darkness crept closer and closer, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. She fought against the shadow demons that brushed against her, whimpering and whining as her screams died down. Suddenly a huge demon leapt out of the shadows, sharp teeth easily slicing into the top of her left shoulder. Blood flowed freely from the wound, and Finch's eyes popped open wide, her mouth opening in a silent scream. Her legs buckled under her, form dropping to the ground with a solid flood. Jaws were still open, a look of horror on her face as she slipped into haunted dreams. Blood still flowed from her open wound, but not another sound was uttered from the young woman. All she knew was darkness and fear. Her breath were ragged at they left her mouth. She wasn't dead, no. Maybe throwing up had saved her. Maybe she wasn't given enough. But Finch was out cold, death would be too sweet to her haunted mind.

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-08-2016, 10:39 PM

Blood stained her tongue and helped to sooth the gnawing in her gut. Rœkia let the red liquid drip from the corners of her maw as she eyed the panicking woman before her. "I wonder if you're the type to believe in things like justice and that everything happens for a reason? I wonder what reason there is in this? In your suffering…." The mania ebbed away leaving her still and contemplative for a moment as she stared at Finch. Slowly again a smile crept to her jaws. "Sweet dreams, Finchy." Rœkia turned and slipped through the shadows to leave the girl to her fate. It was time for a nice, relaxing island vacation.

As Rœkia stepped out of the crypt she was greeted by moonlight and a voice like gossamer fog whispering into her ears. Once again she would snarl and silence the voice. She would not feel guilty. She wouldn't feel anything at all.

-exit-

"Speech"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Nightmares filled her mind, taking over everything. Her body started to convulse as she lay on the cool, rocky earth. She was hardly breathing at all, but she was still breathing. In her mind she tried to cling to some semblance of light, but the darkness was all consuming. It ate up everything, but it left the pain. Even in her state she could feel the throbbing of her head and shoulder, the wound was moderate atop her left shoulder. But with nothing to stop it it ran it's course, coating her left leg with its crimson colour. She might as well have been dead. She wished she was. Everything hurt, every shadow moved to touch her, caress her with their smoky tendrils. They called to her, dragging her deeper, deeper. Maggie's voice wasn't heard, falling upon deaf ears. She didn't even hear her leave, but she felt so alone. So much for trusting strangers. But had she done it? It all happened so fast, too quickly for her injured mind to wrap around. She twitched again, until she fell completely still.

-exit Finch via passing out-