ardent

Keep Your Friends Close

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2016, 05:40 AM

Mieu had been doing better within the pack lately. He was relying on Ashmendai a bit less, and, since their spare, the young brute had gained a bit more confidence to approach his packmates. It didn’t change the fact that he was a Servus, not the boy understood ranks and such at all, but he continued to live within Imperium happily. The pack had provided a place of sanctuary and security for the young brute, and little did he know just how precious his friendship had been with Ash. If it wasn’t for the other his life would have surely been very different from how it was now.

Morning rose upon the knolls, and Mieu would come out of his den with a yawn. With the coming of spring snow had gave way to mud, and the brown boy honestly enjoyed playing games in it. There was also a different to his hunting style compared to how he ran in winter -- you could either slide or get stuck in the mud so you had to be pretty cautious. Lately the young man had been doing some thinking, and he wanted to see what Ash thought before he did anything.

Shaking out his coat Mieu would start across but one of the lands Imperium held. His friend could be in any of the three, maybe even none! It saddened Mieu when his friend left the lands and he couldn’t follow. It made him curious as to what was out there... And what sorts of things he might discover if only given the chance. Tail swishing happily back and forth, Mieu squealshed through the mud with glee. Yes, today was going to be a good day!

"Listen to me talk, 'but know my thoughts

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-07-2016, 01:11 PM

Ashmedai was currently rolling in the thick mud that had begun to spread around the pack lands. Everyone else seemed to avoid it, but Ashmedai couldn't figure out why. It felt cool and when it dried, it cracked and fell off. He wondered if he could fool anyone. He heard the sluggish noise of someone walking through the mud, and decided to lay still. The steps got closer and Ash held his breath. One more step... no two... okay, three, two, one...

Ashmedai jumped up, yelling as loud as he could. He realized, in the action, that the one he was scaring was Mieu. A tinge of guilt panged his heart, but before he gave up his act, he wanted to see what Mieu would do. Could he smell Ash through the mud? Would he know his voice that well? Surely he would be startled... Ash felt bad, but wanted to see how it played out.

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2016, 12:46 AM

Mieu would practically jump out of his fur the moment the ground before him seemed to rise up, ready to attack him and letting out a yell. He’d let out a startled wail, ears flicking back against his head and eyes widening. He’d backpeddle, brain reeling, as his mind tried to tell him it recognized that voice. The young male would remain tense, speaking softly, and still on guard, to this mud monster

“A-Ash?” He’d ask softly, almost unsure. He’d sniff the air, but the mud was too thick on the coat of whoever it was. Those eyes were the same color as Ash’s... And it was about the same height...

“It’s you, isn’t it?” The boy would try to straighten, try to put on a brave face despite being scared out of his wits. “What are you doing?”

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-26-2016, 10:35 AM
Eventually, Mieu would recognize Ashmedai and the male would give an approving nod, "It's me Mieu," he confirmed. The boy asked what he was doing and Ashmedai thought for a moment, "I'm rolling in the mud." His answer came out bluntly and honestly, "I think it feels good, but also if can be used for a temporary camouflage." Ashmedai shook out his coat, "You can't even tell what color my fur is!" Ashmedai moved out of the puddle, his steps sloshing about as the muck dripped slowly from his fur. The brute blew out his nose several times, freeing it from the muddy water that ran into it. Because of the irritation, his nose began to run, creating two thin translucent trails between the opaque mud on his snout, "Sometimes, you'll need to hide. Not everyone is good, but also because playing pranks is totally fun sometimes."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 10:11 AM

Mieu would breathe a soft sigh of relief as Ashmendai gave an approving nod, confirming that it was him. Rolling in the mud huh? The younger boy would listen to the advice his friend had to give. It was true -- he couldn’t tell what color Ash’s coat was right now. He just looked mucky and brown. Mieu would tilt his head to the side, watching his friend as he blue the mud from his nose. He didn’t want to think of having to hide because others weren’t good. The thought made him sad. He’d frown some, asking in a quiet tone. “Would I ever need to hide from someone here in Imperium?”