Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-19-2016, 03:55 AM

Winter approached, with that came thick winds. Though this winter, it was tame and he was thankful for that. Happily he had gathered his herbs and placed them in a very specific spot. The mines. The compartments were perfect for storage, especially since it protected them from the outside elements. Vereux was happy for once, also after speaking with Tib. Giving a shallow breath, or rather a sigh he sat on the outsides of the mines. Wondering if Avalon would be nearby. He had something, very important to ask her.

Raising his head in a sharp bark, it was a call for her, though not urgent. He had recently separated his herbs as a way to calm his mind. He had left for a little bit of wiggle room. Vereux felt that it was time, he was absolutely positive he wanted to spend the remainder of his life with her. And as short of a time that may have been, and as much of a fuck up as he was. He knew deep in his heart that he could ultimately make a difference this time.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-19-2016, 03:49 PM

She'd just come back from watching the caribou herds, the creatures were preparing to leave the mountain pass very soon, and she knew that the festival hunt would need to be started in the next day or two before the caribou left south for the winter. As she was returning, she heard the familiar voice of Vereux, a smile lighting her face. What was he calling her for? She knew how he felt about her, and it seemed the more time she spent with him, the more she could feel that tingling feeling in her tummy and her toes. Granted, she took her time with Vereux, wanting to see if she could trust him as well as seeing if he would abandon her, but he hadn't.

She wasn't in the wrong for doing that, right? After all, her first mistake with Newol was trusting him and falling in love too quickly without really having gotten to know him. In the end, he took advantage of her naive heart and left. But Vereux, she could feel it. She didn't know how, but she could. Not only that, but she could see it in his eyes. (Well, eye.) As well as hear it in his voice. Sure, her kids were suspicious of him, but they'd only ever grown up with her alone. Unused to the idea of her finding someone to love. It had been over a year now, she was getting old, and she deserved to be happy too. At last, when the male came into sight, her tail wagged. She walked up to him, brushing her head against his neck in affection. "You called?" She pulled away to look at him, a happy smile on her face.

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-19-2016, 08:24 PM

If it was one think he refused to do, is leave Avalon. He would gladly die before that happened, no one could tear him away. Not by a challenge, not by some sort of whim of trying to sell him off to slavery. He was firmly planted where he was, and he wanted her to know that. For him, it was a huge step forward. Avalon would potentially be his life line, in all the gods eyes, he would try his best to give her the attention she needed. As his tail flicked slightly, her appearance made him smile. Her gesture of affection taken in stride as he pressed right up to her accepting it as much as he could. Taking in her scent his ears perked forward fully.

Avalon inquired that he had called for her, and indeed he had. At first he would have thought of easing her into the question. However, it caused the male to raise to his paws. Face her at a straight angle so that they were directly in front of each other. Vereux found himself choking on his own words for a moment. Thoughts travelling carefully through his head as his tail swished from side to side. He took in a deep breath, and would start his small speech. What better way to set it off.

“I've been doing a lot of thinking Avalon.” he started. “We're starting to get to know each other rather well. And while there's still a lot to discover and uncover, which I'd gladly do day by day. There's something I wanted to ask you.” he let his breath shiver for a moment. Vereux smiled and raised his head to look proudly at her. “Avalon Ancora, I'd like to marry you. I would like to spend every day by your side, I can't deny the fact that I love you. Will you marry me?” it was an overwhelming question. So he'd understand any silence that wold sit between them. His heart fluttered, even with the distrust in her children. He hoped with time they'd warm up to him. After all, he knew how protective a child could be of a parent especially since it was Avalon. She was a heart that touched many.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-21-2016, 01:56 AM

The contact was welcome, and she felt like the more time she'd been spending with him, the more she was comfortable with him. She knew about his past, he had told her a bit more each time they were in each others company. Sure, her kids didn't know, but she didn't believe that it was their business right now. As long as she knew the truth, and as long as Vereux had been willing to share that information with her, then she had no problems. They'd been friends for a little over a year now, having met before Newol's return. And even after his disappearance, Arian, Vereux, and Amachi had really been the only friends she trusted. She had even opened up a little to Valentine, but she hadn't trusted him as much as the others. And why her kids trusted that man more was beyond her. He'd taken her from her pack, they were hated among most, and despite her efforts, she felt like the loyalty in her family was shaky all because she was trying to find happiness outside of her children's attention. At least, that's how she felt.

And quite frankly, she was tired of trying to please everyone else and putting her own happiness to the side. It wasn't fair.

She waited for his response, the male taking a position in front of her while she waited. Her head tilted to the side a little, what was he up to? He spoke, her brows furrowed a little as she nodded. Yes, they had gotten to know each other and still were, but even if someone had been with another for years, there was always something new to discover. That was why her parents had loved each other so much, and that was the kind of love she wanted. To devote herself and be devoted to. "Wha-" The word was hardly out of her mouth before he started speaking again.

Her heart pounder as he talked, a sudden rush of heat swarming around her face. If it was possible to see the color, her face would be lobster red. "M-marry you?" The phrase caused her to stammer. Never had she been asked this. Newol hadn't even had such a notion. And she doubted it had ever been on the rogues mind to begin with. Her rump dropped to the ground as she thought about it, her throat tight as her mind jumbled over her thoughts. Marry...Vereux? Her kids disliked him, the male a mystery in their eyes. They didn't trust him, but she did. And if they really had a problem, then she would put her foot down. It's not like they had been trying to come out to the man to even try and get to know him, and in her mind, they were being ridiculously unfair. She deserved to be happy.

"Vereux I..." She was tripping over her words, something not very common for her. She looked at him, amber gaze meeting his single green gaze. And although her heart was racing a million miles a minute, she knew that what she felt was true. "Y-yes, I will." She shook her head in an attempt to clear it, an apologetic look and a sheepish grin on her face. "I-I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound indecisive or anything, I'm just surprised." She stood a little, scooting forward to press her head under his. "I will. I love you too, Vereux."

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-22-2016, 11:20 PM

He had been careful this time. Vereux didn't want to mess up, that was the least he wanted. Her already felt self conscious about himself with her children. Of course he didn't voice that out loud, he didn't often care much for his own feelings. His tail flicked behind him. He only cared about others it seemed. Even at another point he saw himself as selfish, sometimes he still felt a sense of looming sadness. Yet honestly, he loved Avalon. She was what made him happy, and he doubted anything after her would make him happy. His last thing in life was her, and that was exactly it.

Her hesitation did not surprise him. Both of them were relatively nervous. As soon as the words sputtered from her mouth though he coughed and choked on his own air. His paws shifting a bit, heart dropping. Vereux shook his head towards Avalon when she said she sounded indecisive. Suddenly her head finding itself underneath his. It was pure bliss. He felt shivers tingle down his spine, everything was melting away that could possibly be considered wrong to him. Even if the world had been crashing down, she was here.

“Oh Avalon, nothing makes me happier.” he laughed as he smiled at her. Shutting his single green eye. He let a soft breath of relief escape him. While he really had no one to share this joy with. His tail wagged mildly behind himself. Letting her scent fill his nose.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-23-2016, 07:30 PM

She felt so...happy. The last time she'd felt remotely happy like this was when N--no! Forget him. He wasn't worth thinking about anymore. She already knew what she would do if she saw him again, so she didn't have to think about him until he showed his face in these lands again. Her heart fluttered as Vereux embraced her. She was ecstatic, and while her kids might not be, she hoped they would warm up on their own time. He just had to show them he was capable.

Her tail wagged as she pulled away and licked his cheek, a smile forming as she looked warmly at him. She would move past him, fur brushing his as she walked into the mines she had chosen. Amber gaze did not miss the herbs, the scents of the plants relaxing. Playfully, she looked back at him. "Care to show me what you've been doing in here?"

Art||Plotter

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-23-2016, 08:20 PM

Avalon would ask what he was up to in the caves. Quickly with his tail wagging his green eye beemed at her. He smiled before pressing into her side to lead her down one of the chambers. Just a small one. Where he had been putting his herb supply in dry places as to not get ruined. “Organizing and stocking. Watercress, mint, ginger, some other herbs that would help us through the winter. Though it seems it's gonna be very mild.” he explained looking towards her. He was a little glad they wouldn't have to deal with too harsh of weather.

Vereux would sit himself trying to relax his sputtering heartbeat. He didn't once think that this would be a good thing for him. Or at least he wanted it to be a good thing for her and for the pack. Learning herbology seemed to be easier since he was older. As a pup he had concentrated far too much on trying to keep those who were close to him close. Yet they all ended up with their own plans in mind.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-26-2016, 05:56 PM

She followed the man into a small chamber, all the while looking around at the caves. In her mind, it was a good pick for territory. It was shelter from potential blizzards and storms, a good place to store herbs, and overall better protection in the event they were attacked. There would be only one way in for the enemy, while the pack would know every twist and turn and tunnel should they need the elements of surprise, or escape. "I'm glad these caves are of use to you. I hoped they would be for herbs and such."

When she was done looking around, she turned to find him sitting down and the lady would move to sit with him. She leaned into him, snuggling into the warmth of his fur as she placed a gentle kiss on his neck. She missed this, she truly did. Being in love was something she always wanted, and now here she was falling in love all over again, but this time, for all the right reasons. "You truly make me happy, Vereux. I'm glad we met."

Art||Plotter

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-26-2016, 06:28 PM

Vereux was happy, that was something he couldn't deny. Yet the larger woman would then lean into him after a bit of conversation. Her kisses would send a shiver down his spine. The male hearing her words in his ears would smile. Breathing a soft chuckle as he returned with the top of his head to push into her side. “You saved my life, and there isn't anything in the world I could do, to repay that.” He said softly to her. His ears pulled to the back of his head as he nudged her gently.

“There's just one thing we haven't done yet.” he sheepishly remarked. Rather embarrassing, but it was the most possible intimate thing they could do. “Though that's up to you.” his body shifted slightly as he looked at her. His wife to be, and maybe he'd end up taking her last name. He was tired of this chain called Armada.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-26-2016, 07:09 PM

Saved his life. She didn't think so, but it seemed that many had been thanking her for that. She couldn't help but to try and help others when they were lost, just like she had been once upon a time. "I don't ask for anything in return except for love." She responded gently, the woman leaning into him. Her ears perked up at his comment, amber eyes turning to look at him inquisitively. She didn't catch on at first, until he said it was up to her. What did he mean by--oooh.

Her fur bristled in mild excitement, wondering if that was indeed what he meant. And to be honest, she was not against the idea. The last time she'd done that was when her children were conceived, and she had been in her season then too. This time, she was not. But she had to admit she did like the feeling and excitement and the sheer pleasure of the act. And it was all the better with someone you loved, right? Besides, what could go wrong? Her season wouldn't be an issue until summer, so there was no chance of getting pregnant was there? She doubted it.

A smile began to creep up her jaws, the woman pressing further into him as she pressed her muzzle under his chin. Lightly, she started to nibble on his neck and moved up to his jaw line. The thought of what could happen drove the usually reserved woman, but any woman who got a taste of it once, often wanted it again didn't they? She did at least. As her teeth lightly trailed up to his ear, her heart pounded harder against her chest, and she swore she could hear it roaring in her ears. "I'm all yours tonight." She whispered in his ear as she gently nipped it. "Love me, Vereux."

Art||Plotter

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-26-2016, 10:44 PM

The words were half unexpected, and Vereux was probably as awkward as could be. However his gene's always remained strong. Plus, he knew it wasn't her season. This, this was something much more important than that. To feel her as close as close could be, he loved her. That was an undeniable fact of life at the moment. He could say many things but nothing would compare to the moment at hand. He was glad they were in one of the chambers for their own privacy.

Vereux would move with her, she requested that he love her. He would follow along her, covering her in kisses and any affection that he could give. She was larger, but not so much that it would really be a problem. In fact this was the most complete he had ever felt. Of course he'd be gentle, but he'd try to make it meaningful as well.

-fade-
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-26-2016, 11:25 PM
His gentle touches made her shiver in a good way. She hadn't been touched so intimately in a long time, so it was a welcome change for once. At least, with someone she loved. And she knew for a fact that she loved Vereux. In the time that she'd gotten to know him, talk to him, confide in him...they'd been friends for over a year, getting to know each other as friends until the time her former lover had left. She couldn't wait anymore, she was getting old and she deserved to be in love and spend her life with whomever she chose. And she chose him. As the male made the motions that would unite them on another level, all her worries and thoughts faded away. The woman closed her eyes, reveling in the pleasure she didn't know she desired. But tonight, she wanted it all.

-fade to black-

Art||Plotter