size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-18-2016, 02:25 AM

From Fiori, she traveled to the next territory over to her Nephew's pack of Myriad. She was glad he was so close to Fiori, it saved her some travel time since she still had a couple more packs to invite. It was around noon now, the sky still clear with the clouds dotting the sky. Her large form carried her towards Myriads borders, the scents of the pack reaching her long before she arrived. It would be good for her relatives in law (so to speak), to mingle with her family. Not to mention, she was curious about her young nephew's mate as well. Avalon knew her by name, but she'd yet to put a face to that name, so hopefully she would get to meet her today if not at the festival. Stopping a few feet from the border once she arrived, she tilted her head back and called for one or both of them.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-18-2016, 04:37 AM

It was almost a bit of a surprise to hear Avalon's call. His muscles a little stiff from the cool winter air, he had to make sure to move himself and it was exactly what he had in mind to do. Raising from his previous resting spot from the noon sun he made his way quickly to the border not wanting to keep her waiting. As he arrived it seemed like she was doing well, so he could assume it wasn't bad news or so he hoped.

Stopping in front of her, he'd take a seat and let his front paws settle close together. "Nice to see you Avalon - what brings you here today?" he asked as he felt the breeze blow some of the long dangling leaves behind him from the weeping willows. He was glad that all year round they bloomed. Making the blue hue remain among his lands - honestly beautiful to him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-18-2016, 05:28 AM
Green-tipped ears perked at the sound of an unfamiliar howl, resonating from the borders. Her mind flicked back to her encounter with the blue-marked pup, how the girl had lost her father on her way to Myriad. Was this another lost soul searching for a home? Should she answer it, or let her knight in shining armour do it for her? Well, she was no damsel in distress. She was an alpha, and she could do it herself.

She arrived shortly over Rivaxorus, and by the way he greeted the older woman, he seemed to know her. However, she hadn't quite caught the name. Were they friends? Acquaintances? Relatives, even? The nosy young female had to know. Halting beside the russet male, she exchanged glances at both of them with a weak smile. Introductions first, right? "Zephyra," she introduced with a dip of her head. "Myriad's secondary alpha," She was about to add the "mate" part, though she thought better of it and kept her lips sealed tight. Riv seemed to have brought up the questions, and while they chattered, she would keep quiet, only responding when asked to.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2016, 02:17 AM

He arrived promptly as usual. And as usual, Avalon smiled at the sight of her growing god-son. Granted, he wasn't growing in height anymore, but age. They would be two years old soon, and she knew that if Arian were still here, she'd be just as proud as she was right now. "Rivaxorous! You're looking well! I've come to ask you something."  Her tail began to wag, the woman about to continue until she saw movement beyond the border, and next thing she knew, a large and oddly colored female came to introduce herself.

Amber gaze looked over the female, her smile turning slightly wider as she looked between the two. "Aah, so you're the one Rivaxorous has told me so much about! It's finally nice to meet you, Zephyra! I'm Avalon, Riv's godmother." She looked at Riv for a moment, a mischievous spark in her eye. "You've gotten yourself quite the beautiful woman. I'm jealous!" Figure of speech, of course. Looking back at the both of them, she dipped her head to Zephyra, alphess to alphess respect. "I've come to ask if you and your pack would like to attend Ivalice's first winter festival. It will be starting in a few days time. I'd love for you to attend, but I understand if you'll be busy."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-28-2016, 06:05 AM

He was happy she was here, however when Zephyra showed up and at Avalon's comment he seemed a bit bashful. Opening his mouth to speak before looking away. Hopefully this hadn't upset Zephyra. After all, they already had set boundaries before hand. His ears found themselves flicking before he waited for Avalon to finish. His interesting peaking. "A festival! Sounds innovated." he laughed a little bit.

"I'd love to attend, and any members of mine will be free to come as well." he looked towards Zephyra, as to confirm if that was alright with her. "It'd be nice to visit the north anyway." he was born in the north. So there was no harm in going to see it after all. His tail flicked behind him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-29-2016, 02:05 AM
So the two were familiar with each other, in fact, they shared some sort of familial relationship. Well, that was what she supposed. The woman introduced herself as Avalon, the alphess of Ivalice, and the young man's godmother - whatever that was. Certainly not his true mother, as she was sure she had passed away a while back; perhaps a close friend of his mother who had taken on a motherly role in her absence? Either way, she seemed like a wonderful woman. Scarlet eyes slightly narrowed as she cast a swift glance to Riv when the visiting alphess remarked about the things she had heard about Zephyra. What had he been telling her? Nice things? Surely he hadn't told her that they were mates; she was yet to decide on that.

A smile remained plastered upon her lips as she listened to the older woman's proposition of a winter festival between Myriad and Ivalive. Ah yes, the two packs had to be allied, no? The two alphas were related, and appeared to get along quite well with each other, so it made sense that they were allies. But a festival seemed like such an exciting event. Something to strengthen the bonds of Myriad's wolves, familiarise themselves with their allies. She nodded her head and wagged her tail in eager agreement. "What will be happening in this festival, if I may ask?" she queried curiously, having never attended such a celebration.