gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-12-2016, 09:59 AM

Finding this Armai didn't seem like it would be too hard. Though considering she was new and a stranger on top of it Renhett was being careful with her steps. White paws planted firmly on the ground outside of the den. Meeting someone new was always exciting, but she reminded herself that if Armai didn't like her she pretty much could be thrown out. Renhett sniffed once more, this was definitely a healers den and big enough to fit quiet a few wolves in there.

"Excuse me I'm looking for an Armai? Rivaxorus told me to seek her out. My name is Renhett and I'm going through an assessment with her." Renhett said as she waited to be invited in or told to go away. Her red eyes examined the earth, the weeping woods indeed held a lot of nutrients to it. It was a good place to hold herbs and keep them growing. Being so observant Renhett was always looking around, reading the whole picture. Call it a habit by this point.

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-13-2016, 10:34 PM

The sound of pawsteps outside of the den alerted her easily enough and she was already sitting up and ready to accept visitors. She'd half expected it to be Riv, back for another check up, but the steps were too small. Instead a feminine scent drifted towards her delicate nostrils and to her surprise this was one she did not recognize. She had the scent of Riv on her pelt though so she didn't worry too much about it. She must have been recently accepted.

A voice called out into the den and she'd smile softly at the newcomer as she told her she was looking for a girl named Armai. Was this the wolf who Riv wanted her to assess or was she just new entirely? Either way the silver woman was excited. "Please come in and make yourself comfortable! How much do you know about healing?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-16-2016, 06:35 PM

Renhett was instantly met with zest. The woman greeted her and got straight to asking questions. As Renhett automatically went to inspect her, she already noticed a few things. Her scent, acquired on her tongue, was mixed with a companion more or less a big cat from her experience. The looks of Armai's eyes - she was blind, but had no problem moving about, Renhett deducted she either was a quick learner or had been blind for quiet some time. After the lady had asked how much she knew about healing, Renhett couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle half of a snort.

"That's a very subjective question, but I'd like to say I've come a long way with herbs. You see my main skills lie in what cannot be seen. I spent a majority of my life treating mental illness, and making sure wolves knew how to handle stresses in their lives." Renhett explained with a flick of her tail. She was constantly looking around her and inspecting Armai. As she usually did with other wolves. "I came to Myriad because Rivaxorus is a distant cousin of mine, he's actually named after my grandmother." She smiled a little. She hoped that being here would be worth her time.

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-17-2016, 02:44 AM

Surprised filtered onto her face as the woman half chuckled and half snorted. Curiosity piqued now and Armai couldn't help but wonder what was so amusing to the other female. She tried desperately to understand, but in the end her effort was futile. She let it go and instead listened as Renhett explained what she excelled in. She was more than pleased to hear that the woman was more skilled with mental illnesses. It was funny because Riv had only recently come to her with a worry and she realized she could learn a lot from this woman if she was true to her words. Armai hadn't had a chance to really deal with anyone that suffered in the mind and if Riv was right about her suspicions she wanted to be able to help him as much as she could. If Renhett was able to help her with that then she would certainly be better off.

"I think you'll be a healthy addition to the pack then, Renhett." She said softly. She hoped her assumptions were correct. "I'm unfortunately not very skilled when it comes to mental illnesses so maybe you could teach me a thing or two."

She was surprised to hear that She and Riv were related. An ear flicked backwards as she thought about it and in the end she definitely liked the idea. She knew Riv had family here in Myriad, and some in Fiori as well, but the more that ended up in his pack with him would possibly help him feel better. Family seemed very important to him and perhaps Renhett would also be able to help him out with his marriage troubles. But first she needed to "see" a few things.

"You say you're skilled with mental illnesses, but what do you know of herbs? If I were to pull a few plants from my storage would you be able to identify them with your eyes closed?" She knew sight was important for identifying herbs, but for her she wasn't granted the luxury. She'd grown to recognize them by scent alone and was rather skilled in picking out the differences. She doubted Renhett would ever lose her sight, but the ability to pick them out in such a fashion was a good skill to learn.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-17-2016, 08:10 AM

Mental illness wasn't an easy thing to heal. While you could see and even smell wounds and other things - this was something that was merely out of observation. Which was why Renhett was so observant, taking in every detail of everything and every day. Though a healthy addition, she wasn't sure if that would be true or not. A small smile appeared on her face, but she didn't let out a sound. As Armai then asked about herbs - Renhett had to think for a moment.

"A few I'm certain of, but not every herb." Renhett answered. She remembered working with travelling wolves quiet often. Sometimes stuck in dim lit places. Of course this didn't make her an expert either. She had been practicing herbs far less than her other skill set. "Even so, I'm excited for you to teach me!" Renhett answered in a chipper tone. For those herbs she didn't know, she enjoyed learning.

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-20-2016, 02:02 AM

Renhett would answer her and Armai would nod as she mused over where they could begin. She was running a little low on herbs at the moment and she hadn't quite been prepared to be teaching anything lately. She herself was rather excited to learn more about mental illnesses so she supposed they could start there, but she didn't want to begin any training until she could teach Renhett something in return. She was glad the other woman seemed eager to learn things and in the end Armai could see nothing but good coming from this. It was nice not to be the only healer for once.

The silver coated healer would rise to her paws and dip her head in what she hoped to be Renhett's direction. "I look forward to teaching you. We'll start tomorrow. In the mean time I'm going to go gather some more herbs in preparation for your testing and training. I'll see you tomorrow and until then make yourself at home." She was welcome to help herself to Armai's herbs if she wanted to familiarize where she kept everything and go over what she already knew. Nox would rise after her companion and Armai would offer the woman a smile before they both left the den to go search for the plants she'd use the next day.

-Exit Armai- Figured this was a good spot to end the thread if that's alright! We can do another thread after the pack challenge has been judged if Riv wins c:

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"