gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-27-2016, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 10:32 AM by Avalon.)
So one pup from Avalons latest litter is going back up for adoption. She's only had two posts, so I suppose everything can be changed; including appearance, personality, name, etc. Especially since she's had basically only one post with her siblings and one post in a meeting.

This litter was born late winter, so they'd be about 6 months or so now. Anywho, keeping this simple.
Here's the original profile

Requirements
I generally have very few, just a couple simple things usually.
1. Activity is a must! I seriously hate having to take back pups because of lack of activity. Before, I'd leave it to where if there was no month of activities then I'd take it back. But I feel like that's being abused, so unfortunately, I'm changing it to about...at least 4-5 posts a month, 1 or more a week. This doesn't include mandatory threads ie pack meetings, training, etc because thats expected of the kids. Otherwise they'll forever stay a tier 4/5 :3

2. Alignment not to go below neutral, I'd prefer nothing chaotic, since avalon has done nothing but love these kids and be the best damn mom she can be.

3. Riv and shrap have provided designs from the previous adopts, so you can choose from those. IF, you choose to make your own design, then you need to indicate in your application that it CAN be reused should it end up being taken back. Makes it easier to adopt. If you're not okay with that, then pick from what's provided. Design links will be posted below. If you want to change a design provided, ask first.

4. This character and it's designs stay on ardent, though if you really wanna play it elsewhere then skype me.

5. Names are to follow themes of war, strength, and mythical creatures, as well as foreign since Vereux has a foreign name (what language it's from idek lol).

The pup will be played as sick until a new adopter has been found. If there is none by...idk when yet, then I'll close this and probably take it myself but I'd rather not >.>

Designs available
Shrap's designs--ONLY 2,5,7,8, & 9 are to be selected as those would be a closer avalux mix. ALSO, all those designs require regular shaped markings so keep that in mind.

Riv's designs
Avalon and ver have a wide range, including albino and melanism. blacks, greys, whites, slates, tans etc. No weird mental disorders please, that doesn't exactly run through them >.> aannnddd lastly, there's height discount up to 39" thanks to avalon so there ya go.

I may edit this later on if I need to change/correct things too.

Alright on to the form

Code:
<b>Name</b>:
<b>Gender</b>:
<b>Alignment</b>
<b>Design</b>:
<b>Appearance</b>: at least site minimum
<b>Personality</b>: site minimum
<b>RP sample</b>:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2016, 11:39 AM
Name: Kelpie

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Design: Click

Appearance: While most of his siblings are on the taller end of things, Kelpie is lacking their height. Long legged and thin, he does not have the fighter build that they may have. He'll never be a runt, growing to stand at 36 inches in height. He weighs around 137 pounds as an adult; very small for a wolf his size. At the moment, he has grown out of the awkward, long legged stage, although part still lingers with him. With his upcoming growth, he's likely to be much more awkward.

While most of his siblings tend to be darker in colors and markings, Kelpie is not. His main fur color is a snowy white, covering most of his fur. His fur colors are taken from his mother instead of his father. Dark gray covers the edge of both ears, standing out against the white of his fur. He has the same pattern that his mother has; a stripe of tan that goes towards the tip of his tail. His front paws are tan as well; the stripe of tan goes down from his back, the color going down to his paws. Finally, the tip of his tail is the same dark gray.

Kelpie's eyes are a vivid green, easily standing out against his lighter colored fur.

Personality: Kelpie, at the moment, is a very self conscious pup. He's worried about what his family, what others, will think of him. Although he's scared to admit it, for fear of being rejected, female pronouns bother him. He doesn't like being called them, although he bites his tongue on the matter. Anxiety about the matter drives him to keep quiet; for now, at least. Until he can gather up the courage.

Telling his real opinions don't come easily to Kelpie. Instead, he'd rather say that everything was okay, and fight whatever it was himself. He doesn't want those close to him to worry, and knows that they may if he brings the slightest thing up.  The second reason is that he can't find the words to explain it. He may get emotional, or frustrated, easily, if he cannot explain things well enough. Not really at the others; at himself.

Although not really a full out fear, Kelpie tends to keep away from strangers, or even those that he's seen around a few times. He's worried they'll dislike him, or that they already do, from what they have seem of him. He's also worried that he'll annoy them, being very passionate about the things he likes. As a result, he tends to seem a little clingy, preferring to stay around his friends and those that have the same interests.

Kelpie can be put in a bad mood quite easily, prone to lashing out or becoming upset if he is left behind or annoyed enough. He's scared that his friends will all leave him eventually, or find someone new, and he hates the thought of it. He's afraid of the thought of being left alone or forgotten, and so may act out at certain times. Not really all that often; mostly if something is upsetting him.

Kelpie has an irrational fear of storms, and he is nervous about a lot of things. They're not enough to bother him, but the fear is still there.

RP sample: Alright, he could do this, right? Yeah. Of course he could. He would be fine. He wouldn't be judged. They were his family. They wouldn't say anything. Still, he could barely even think of forcing the words out of his mouth. He had kept silent about it for so long; it was hard to finally admit it. Pacing, he sighed, a soft huff escaping him. He just needed to calm down about the whole thing, right? He had nothing to worry about. He was going to be sick. Nervousness was making him sick to his stomach, and he could feel his heart pounding. "Just relax, Kelpie. Everything will be okay." His own voice helped a little, but the churning of his stomach wasn't going to end anytime soon, it seemed. Better to just get this over with, right? He was almost shaking by the time he forced himself to stop pacing. Slowly, he raised his head, a call for his family escaping him.

Now, he just had to wait on his family. Hopefully, they'd be by his side soon. He wasn't sure how much longer he could be brave enough to tell them the news he had.

Plots: (In order)
-Kelpie starts to feel very confused about gender
-Hesitantly starts to use male pronouns (not long after the sickness passes, which is why I'm using he/him)
-Feels uncomfortable when female pronouns are used for him
-Reaches a year old
-Feels a lot more sure about his gender
-Starts trying to gain enough courage to tell family