gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-25-2016, 05:54 PM

She was a wanderer at heart. She always had been. She had never let her blindness keep her tied to one spot and as a consequence of that she had never let one wolf keep her tied down either. However, her mind kept pulling her back to Castiel. The only thing that kept her from just going back to him was the fact that he was a part of a pack. That shouldn't have been a big of a barrier for her as it was, but she just couldn't get over her fear of being trapped or feeling useless.

The summer hit and as the temperatures rose her usual haunts for food and water seemed to be diminishing more and more. She considered heading further north where the temperatures wouldn't be so bad, but the land was always so much more uncertain up there. She liked how flat everything around here was. The only trip up had been the moore that had been covered in mist and fog, but Castiel had helped her out then. She paused as that thought weighed on her for a moment before she hesitantly made her way toward the lands where Castiel had told her his pack was located.

The pack's scent was easy enough to locate, as they usually tended to be. She stopped further away from the border than others might have, but she wanted to be extra cautious. She didn't dare trespass and she really didn't feel keen on talking to anyone other an Castiel. She lifted her head to let out a howl to call for him even though she still wasn't entirely sure of what she was doing. She just needed to not be alone for a moment and to see if maybe he could help her out again.

"Talk" "You" Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-18-2016, 09:28 AM

The man hadn’t been doing much more than his duty around Celestial lately. Attending Acapella’s hunt, setting up training for Kieryn… it all seemed to be pretty normal. But Cas found his heart yearning for more once again. He hadn’t seen Kalliope in some time… and that worried him. He was sure the femme could take care of herself but… what if something really had happened? What if she had accidentally wandered into someone who wasn’t so friendly?

Every so often that thought, among other worries, would pop into Castiel’s head. He still worried for Surreal and Falk… about his future… there were so many things to consider. He let out a breathy sigh as he paused during a patrol. It wasn’t until Cas heard Kalliope’s call that the man felt a little more at ease with his current stress. Seemed the blind wolfess was doing just fine… and even wanted to see him!

The man broke into a run, closing the distance between himself and Kalli at the borders of Wolfpaw Lake. Luckily he hadn’t been too far off, though the run was put into place just to close the distance easier. When he finally caught sight of her yellow orbs softened in their gaze, his pace slowing down as he drew closer. “Kalliope!” Castiel called. “Good to see you again!” The man had slowed to a stop at long last, standing by the borders before the she-wolf.

“It’s been a while… you been okay?”

"Speak"

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-19-2016, 04:54 PM

Kalliope shifted uncertainly while she waited for Castiel to appear... at least she hoped he would. The longer she waited the more she began to question her decision to come here. What if someone else from his pack showed up? Like his alpha or someone important like that? She didn't want to be questioned and have to explain herself or risk being forced into living in this pack. If she was going to join a pack she wanted to do it on her own accord... and she honestly wasn't sure what she wanted to do yet. She fidgeted nervously and was about to turn to leave when she finally heard Castiel's voice calling her name.

She breathed a sigh of relief, forcing herself to calm down. She took a couple of steps toward him as his scent reached her and he got close enough for her to hear his footsteps, but she stopped and let him come to her so she wouldn't risk crossing any of the scent markers. She gave him a little smile and said, "I'm glad to see you too... Well, be with you again anyway." She chuckled at herself, her chuckle sounding a bit hollow in her own ears. Still couldn't quite shake these nervous flutters in her stomach and she couldn't figure out why.

"I've been okay," she replied as she sat back onto her haunches with a sigh while she tried to relax. "It's just been getting a bit harder to find food and water cause it's been so hot. I've been getting by though." She tried really hard to downplay the whole thing. She hated when others worried about her. "I um... I was actually wondering if maybe.... Well-" She shifted uncertainly again, her ears flicking back against her head. Why was this so hard?! "It's just, I've been thinking about you a lot so I just wanted to come see you and I didn't know if maybe I could stay with you here for a while till the summer passes so maybe it wouldn't be so hard to find food till the summer passes," she finally said, her words spilling out in a rush.

She stopped herself, her face warming up as she blushed with embarrassment at herself. "Sorry," she said with a shrug. "I'm not good at asking for things. Or socializing. Or feelings." She chuckled a little and gave him an apologetic grin. She couldn't just be normal for a minute could she? Asking for anything made her so uncomfortable anyway, but she really liked Castiel and she didn't want him to think that she was using him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-16-2016, 06:09 PM
It was certainly a relief that she was alright, that she’d showed up now. He settled down to a sitting position as well, ears flicking back a bit as she explained the difficulties she’d been having. Castiel edged a bit closer, listening to her words as they spilled out of her mouth rapidly. “I can’t say for sure that you can stay within pack territory without talking to Faite or Regulus... But I can certainly ask.” Cas gave a small smile. “Things don’t seem to be going too fast paced around here anyway... And once I get a hold of one of our alphas I’ll see if they’ll allow you to stay.

Castiel leaned over, gently nuzzling her shoulder to attempt comforting her. “Don’t sweat it either, okay? I’m not the best with them either at times,but I think we’ll be just fine if we stick together.” He was smiling a bit more now.  “But rest assured we’ll get something figured out. I can’t have a friend off starving or getting dehydrated because the season wants to be a butt.” He felt so at ease around the she wolf. It was a very nice change of pace. Tilting his head back Castiel let out a call for Regulus or Faite, hoping one of them would show up soon.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-16-2016, 07:00 PM

She'd been home for a little while now. With Regulus busy off doing whatever it was he was doing she'd found herself needing to pick up the slack. It left very little free time for herself and she often found herself growing bored on her patrols. The same territory over and over again was rather dull and it was a lot like walking in circles. Marking the borders was far from glamorous yet she found herself doing it yet again today despite the heat.

She scented a strange female on the breeze and had already been on her way to see who it was when Castiel's mixed in with it. Curiosity got the better of her, but considering she hadn't heard a howl for either her or Regulus, well she was reluctant to actually go an interrupt it now. Her right as secondary gave her all the permission she needed to crash the "party" but she refrained.

It wasn't until she heard the howl from Castiel that her pace picked up. It took her no more than a few minutes to reach them. Her bi-colored gaze rested on a rather attractive female and then her uncle. She smiled at them both and offered a friendly tail wave before stopping near the pale man.

"Hell Uncle, who's your friend?" She asked curiously, wasting no time, and offering him a sly grin.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-16-2016, 09:45 PM

Kalliope sighed as she relaxed a bit at Castiel's reassurances and comfort. He nuzzled her shoulder and she smiled a little, reaching with her muzzle to press her nose into the fur on the side of his neck. Her stomach fluttered a bit at his gentle touch. She hadn't sought someone out like this since she left home. He never seemed to comment on her blindness and for whatever reason he seemed to be as happy to see her as she was to be with him. She couldn't fathom why, but she was glad in this moment. She listened as she howled for someone and she felt a bit of nervousness bubble up in her. What if they didn't let her stay? She'd be fine, she'd survived through worse, but she really liked the idea of staying with Castiel. She had been alone for so long now that she was beginning to forget what it was like to really be with anyone else. It felt like just moments had passed before she caught the scent of someone else and a woman's voice was asking Castiel who she was. Castiel was her uncle then? She had to assume this woman was the alpha here so she used Faite's scent and voice to pinpoint where she was so that she would face her and give her a respectful dip of her head. "Hello, ma'am. I'm Kalliope. I was just asking Castiel if it might be okay if I come to live here, at least for a while... I've been having a hard time locating food and water recently with the summer drought." "Not that it's really ever terribly easy to find," she thought to herself, but didn't say. She resisted the temptation to lean into Castiel's shoulder. It had taken all her willpower to simply get past her own stubborn nature so that she could ask for this. She wouldn't let herself lean on anyone for anything.

"Talk" "You" Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Castiel stayed by Kalliope’s side once Faite had arrived, asking who his friend was. Though before Cas spoke up on her behalf Kalli introduced herself and even brought out the reason as to why she wanted to stay in Celestial. The pale male’s golden eyes shifted to Faite as Kalliope finished. “Well as you can see Kalli is quite good at speaking for herself, Faite.” Castiel winked, a smile brought back to his face. Though this was a serious matter he hoped that being a bit light hearted about it wouldn’t hurt.

“I hope you won’t mind. We met a while back in the moor. If it is possible I’d like to make the same request that she stay with us for a little while.” Castiel shifted his attention back to Kalliope, speaking once more. “I could help her settle in and all.” He could feel his heart fluttering as he said those words. He wasn’t sure what it was about Kalliope but something was giving him butterflies whenever he was around her.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-19-2016, 09:32 AM

The other woman was quick to address her and Faite was utterly oblivious to the woman's disability. She offered the woman a respectful dip of her own head and smiled at the both of them. She was more surprised when the woman answered her question opposed to Castiel, and a smile fluttered across her lips. She wasn't surprised that she was having issues locating food and water. The desert lands surrounding them were often harsh and unforgiving and it had been an unusually hot summer.

Before she could answer Castiel spoke up and she grinned. Upon hearing how they met she found her gaze shifting back and forth between the two wolves questioningly. Of course they could have only been friends, but Faite had her own suspicions. She kept them to herself though.

"Well I can see Castiel is willing to vouch for you, so you can stay; however, you will be expected to take a rank while you're with us. What do you excel in?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]