gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
02-23-2017, 09:00 PM
Okay, it's been a long while since I've posted one of these, so here we go. I need your help, so let's get ideas together! Throw all the ideas at me!

Saffron | Pup | Loner | Neutral Evil | Single | Heterosexual

She's not your average pup. She's fearless, disinterested in fooling around and cares little for matters of pride. She will learn whatever she can that will benefit her, and then be on her way. She's not sure what she wants in life yet, but she knows she doesn't want to have to depend on anyone or have any obligations.

Looking for: Mentors, friends, enemies
Not looking for: Love interests (too young), serious fights

Autumn Star | Pup | Fiori | Neutral Good | Single | Heterosexual (?)

She is young and recently lost both parents in a tragic accident. She has remained reserved since then, and she is very shy and nervous. However, she hopes to eventually make friends and become an asset to Fiori. She doesn't want to disappoint her parents, despite feeling she never had enough time with them.

Looking for: Pack threads, hunting, healing, mentors, sibling threads, friends
Not looking for: Drama, fights or anything serious

Sterling | 1 year | Talis | Neutral | Single | Heterosexual

She's adventurous but a little quiet around those she doesn't know well. She wants to be a hunter and explorer. She can be a little serious at times, but really just wants to have fun with a good friend.

Looking for: Mentors, friends, hunting and navigation buddies
Not looking for: Love interests, packs, enemies.

Ramsay | 1 year | Loner | Neutral Evil | Single | Heterosexual

He's a serious young guy, and isn't into joking around. He's stubborn and proud, and can often be found brooding over the past. He doesn't have much nice to say, but he wishes for a future filled with glory and success, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

Looking for: Character development: Meeting other wolves, sibling threads, meeting other Armadas, meeting wolves from other packs, -potentially- love interests but it'd really have to work out in character
Not looking for: Packs or anything really serious like big fights

Esarosa | 5 years | Talis | Chaotic Good | Taken | Heterosexual

She enjoys hunting and exploring, and she needs buddies for both! I am also interested in having her meet someone to show her how to start collecting trinkets, or introduce her to mind-altering herbs, or anything like that. This is my most out-going, diverse character, she's up for lots of things - she's a blabber-mouth, adventurous, impulsive, emotional and loves to try new things.

Looking for: Hunting buddies (Talis wolves or loners!), navigation buddies, new friends, learning something new
Not looking for: Love interests, a pack, serious fights/maims/claims

Xephyris | 5 years | Loner | Lawful Evil | Single-ish? | Heterosexual/Poly amorous

He just lost his pack and feels like a complete and total failure. He's feeling really washed up. He's still completely faithless with women at this point. His daughters are relying on him, but he's still not sure he can even give them what they need. He could use on-going friends, although a little more drama in his dramatic life wouldn't hurt either.

Looking for: Friends, enemies, sparring partners, ladies/one night stands, pack
Not looking for: Love interests. Maims/claims or death matches.

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-24-2017, 01:25 AM
I have Mara and Caelum. In general Caelum is my sweet friendly girl who's going through a Lotta family drama(and will have even more drama soon mwahahaha) but she doesn't have many friends so she's always open for friendships to develop! Mara's rude, lazy, and likes to pick fights. That's about the only thing she really likes xD

Either of my girls would be interested in meeting your pups. Mara's more unpredictable around the kiddos but she won't hurt em, just be very uncertain. Cae loves pups a lot, had three litters herself so hanging around the little ones is enjoyable for her.

Maybe Mara and ramsay? Just to see what happens xD

And I like the idea of Caelum and Esa, and Cae and Xephyris. I feel like she'd be understanding of xeph's drama and maybe they can vent or something who knows lol. Lemme know if you're interested in these or have other ideas, I'm up for anything.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2017, 03:27 AM
Need moar greed x ramsay -sagenod-