Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2017, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017, 12:55 PM by Pyralis.)
Navigation - S.S. Antiox

I look at these,
I look at these and wish this was gone

What sort of hellish place was this?  Pyralis flinched at the clicking of her claws against metal as she prowled through the ship.  She'd never seen such a place.  It appeared to be some sort of cave but the rocks were either flat or sharp with suddenly corners and unnatural curves.  She dimly remembered stories of stranger creatures that shaped the earth, that molded things into forms they had no right to be molded into but it only set a thrill of excitement running down her spine.  The oddity, the perverseness of this place.  She could get into all sorts of trouble in here.  Peering into a storage room, she sniffed about, eyeing muddy pawprints.  Apparently she wasn't the only one that had been nosing around this place?  Ears stood alert at the crinking and cracking, the sound of metal groaning under the winds that whirled around outside.  It would be awhile yet before the storm passed, plenty of time to explore.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Rahovart

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2017, 09:15 PM
Ooc:: Navigation for S.S. Antiox

There was a lot of ground for the princess to cover... Ground to catch up to her family after lagging behind on a mission. She was sure that they were somewhere in this new land, whether the inhabitants were ready for them or not.

Rahovart moved with purpose as thunder boomed overhead and lightning cracked the sky. Droplets of rain descended upon her body. The femme shivered with delight at this. She adored storms and their power, the rage they could hold. But it wasn't the storm that had her attention... It was the scent of her aunt and the sight of the strange metal monster before her.

She crossed onto the deck just as the heavens let hell break loose in a torrent of rain. With a delighted laugh she padded into the open mouth of the metal thing, gaze searching for her aunt as nails lightly hit the floor. "Oh where did you go?" She hummed to herself. Her aunt's scent was getting stronger... Perhaps she'd reunite with family sooner rather than later.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2017, 09:29 PM

I look at these,

CLANK!

Pyralis flinched as she tipped something over and it crashed onto the floor. Oops… she sniffed at it and wrinkled her nose. Whatever had been in it had been organic once but now reeked of rot and the very scent nearly made her gag. She kicked the thing away and headed into another cavern within the stranger metal cave intent on finding at least something useful. Strolling through she suddenly paused as she noticed a metal box, the door hanging slightly open. Thunder rolled through the sky, crashing down over her, rattling the whole ship and sending shivers through the metal door that creaked slowly back and forth. Hmmm… what did they have here?

Pyralis was just about to reach inside when the click of claws on metal caught her attention, her limbs coiled, hackles raised. Suddenly she caught the scent of the intruder. It couldn't be. Winding her way out of the room she padded down the halls, left turn, then right, intent and focused as she'd be when hunting prey until at last she spied the silvery form of her niece Rahovart. Pyralis grinned. "Raho! Look at you girl, last time I saw you you barely passed my knees. Goodness…. you're all making me feel old and short!" She strode forward, reaching out to try and give the girl a sloppy lick on the cheek. "I'm very glad you found me, oh yes. You see, I've been getting into mischief and I wonder if you might join me?" Amon surely wouldn't mind Pyra taking the kids out for a bit of fun!

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Rahovart

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2017, 10:09 PM

Rahovart found relief in seeing her aunt Pyralis. She was not the closest creature to her family, but there was definitely a sense of care for her bloodline there. She let out a good natured laugh, letting Pyr get in her sloppy kiss before playfully swatting at her. “Well… you are older than me~” Her voice held a light tone, ears perking with interest at what her aunt had to say. Mischief? “Say no more, auntie Pyr. I’m always down for something fun.” The girl began to swish her tail a bit back and forth, scenting some of the wood at her paws. “Smells like some others made a den out of this contraption. What do you suppose it is?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
04-22-2017, 08:30 PM

I look at these,

Pyralis grinned, it had been so long since she'd been called auntie. It was kind of nice to pick up the role of family member again and she wondered if Amon's other children would be as welcoming of her return. "Excellent, I'm glad to hear it!" It would be nice to have a bit of company. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do yet but it would probably have to wait until the storm died. For now it was just exploring and seeing what items she could add to her trouble-making kit. "Aye, I've picked up the scents of several wolves, most faded, as well as a few coyotes, racoons and other vermin that we may be able to entertain ourselves with."

Pyralis scratched at the metal box on the floor, fussing with the latch until it flipped open to reveal more jars. Hmmmm… "I'm not sure Rahovart. It is unnatural whatever it is. I think it was once a human den, some poor cave they perverted with their vile arts." She growled lightly at the thought of it. "So what have you been up to my dear niece? How goes your training?"

Rahovart

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Rahovart couldn’t help but feel welcoming towards all members of her family. Even towards Seth, to a degree anyway. The smallest member of their family had proved his worth in being alive, at least for now… But those thoughts faded at the thought of chasing around vermin with her aunt. Nothing like playing a game with the filthy bastards until they breathed their last breath. Her gaze shifted back to her aunt, however, and the jars she revealed. Nose wrinkled at the thought of humans. Sure she’d never met one, nor ever would, but the thought of their deeds unsettled her in a way she couldn’t explain. Their ways were just… unnatural.

“Creatures should know when to leave things well enough alone.” The femme growled, flicking her ears forward at the sound of something moving further along in the ship. “As for me… I’ve been exploring mainly. Learning the different lays of land here and there and practicing some defensive tactics on different battlegrounds. Never know where a fight might happen after all.” Rahovart smirked and looked back to her aunt. “Though having a partner to spar against would be far better.” The woman stretched a bit.

“So what do you say then? First one to get something to play with give the other one a holler?” Her dull orange eyes were twinkling with mischief. It was time to relax a bit… at least while the storm was overhead. She could worry about more serious matters of her training later.

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
06-09-2017, 06:46 PM

I look at these,

Pyralis nodded her head. Humans never could leave well enough alone, from what she understood, and in the end they doomed themselves. Good riddance! The sooner nature swallowed the remnants of their existence the better and the whole of the world would be better for it in her opinion. She listed as Raho spoke of her adventures. Like Pyralis she'd been spending the bulk of her time exploring. "I've been doing much the same. You and I ought to spar sometime. It'd be good to get back in shape." She'd done her best but her luck with the wolves of Boreas had been pretty disappointing so far. "Sounds like a plan though I think you'll want to conserve your energy and follow me. The Abraxas are gathering in the souther lands, I imagine Amon is expecting us." Pyralis stretched and moved to the door.

-exit-