Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-04-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 04:46 PM by Pyralis.)
Navigation - Spider Cove

Going to a place called Spider Cove was probably a bad idea but Pyralis thought it would be a great place to bound with Kaine.  After all, it wasn't just everyone that would agree to go exploring with you into a spider infested beach from hell but here they were.  Pyralis crouched at the base of the volcano that formed the brimstone lake, gazing out across the cove and eyeing what she sincerely hoped was just sand.  "What the hell kind of place is full of spiders?  There must be some trickster spirit or something at work here."   Well, whatever it was it wasn't going to get the best of a descendent of the fallen god and she strode out onto the beach.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2017, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 07:13 PM by Kaine.)

YOUNG AND A MENACE

ooc. letting you decide what happens in this thread because my brain has noped out of this thread xD

Sometimes their siblings were filled to the brim with impossibly fantastic ideas. This was not one of those times. The love of adventure ran deep in the bones of the Abraxas pair, but Kaine was having a hard time finding the optimism in this one. Pyr mentioned something about trickster spirits. Shoulder to shoulder with her at the base of a volcano, Kaine nodded their head in agreement. Only a spirit could devise something so absurd.

The golden titan plodded along beside their sister, who seemed undeterred. As the sand began to blend with the dirt underfoot, the grasses became more sparse. Though, one could hardly call this sand. Small pebbles seemed a more appropriate description. A perfect place for tiny monsters to hide, waiting to sink their fangs into your toes. What possessed Pyralis to think this was a good idea was unbeknownst to them. If she was bitten by something venomous, Kaine wasn't going to be the one dragging her off the beach.

"I must say, dear sister, you have an eye for picturesque destinations. You should plan the next family trip." The deity crooned, sarcasm dripping from their teeth.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-05-2017, 06:35 PM

Pyralis scooted closer to the edge of the beach where the dirt melded into sand. There wasn't much she was afraid. Nothing ever really seemed to gross her out and she never stopped to consider that the same might not hold true of her family members. She took a few more steps, slowly and cautiously at first as her brother Kaine, addressed her. Pyralis laughed at the sarcasm, her tail reach out to brush along his side. "I know, I'm simply, uncannily, amazing. You're not scared are you?"

As if to demonstrate her own bravery she raced out full onto the sand, kicking it up here and there before falling into a play bow and beckoning her brother to join her. It was then she noticed the spider. It was small, brown, maybe the size of a small clover. Pyralis reached out with a paw and promptly squashed it. Then there were two more. Pyralis squashed those and as more crawled out she let out a laugh and began a wild crazy dance. "Squish! Squish! Where is that trickster spirit do you think? How versed are you in mystical battle, Kaine?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-19-2017, 11:02 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

The smouldering female was almost certainly mad. That's the only way she had made it this long without being killed by something, or someone. It was a simple truth of their family, it seemed. Her taunts fell upon stoic audits, which would only tilt back at the mention of fear. The titan rolled their eyes, shaking their head in exasperation. What a moron. She galloped onto the sand without a care, kicking back a tidal wave sized spray into Kaine's face. Grunting in surprise, they shook the tiny grains from their eyes. Snorting their nostrils clear, they lifted their lips in a soundless snarl of distaste. Rude! Before any comment on her actions could be made, their sister began a wild and frantic dance in one place on the beach.

Oh, fantastic, she's hallucinating. She cried out joyously, like when they were kids, squish! squish! Dear Fallen One, she was crushing the spiders. How brazen. How very Pyralis. A giggle would bubble up from their chest, expression softening into a broad grin that crinkled the corners of their eyes. She asked them if they could fathom where a trickster spirit might be holed up. Then, how well versed they were in battle against such foes. Kaine could only shrug as they stepped closer, crushing a particularly large and hairy arachnid beneath their massive foot.

"Wherever you would not look for them, I suppose." They announced, frowning at the tiny beasts that scurried angrily about. Fuck off. They stomped at the insects, squashing them with each blow. Pivoting to face behind their sister, they glanced over their shoulder at her gleeful expression. Shoulder would bump playfully against her thigh.

"I was told, during my travels, that I defeated an evil spirit in the great woods of the north. That was just before I met the imposters to our dear sister Anamalech." They said by way of response to her final query. There wasn't much else to be said for their skills in battle. That was always what their siblings were best at. Despite having killed a sibling, like many of the clan, Kaine wasn't the most talented of murderers. Even naming them for the first killer had not blessed them.

"If we shuffle, we can get into the water. They won't get us there, and we can hunt down that trickster spirit. Maybe cleanse these cursed lands of the tiny fiends." They offered, covering their sister's rear against the onslaught of critters slowly creeping up her heels. A particularly rough swipe towards her rump was supposed to knock the spiders off, which were about ready to burrow into her ass.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-22-2017, 06:33 PM

Pyralis let her tail wag happily back and forth as she squished the weird little creepy crawlies. She didn't feel any particular way about spiders. Like most creatures they were victim to her whims as to whether she would leave them be or would insist on trying to slay them. She chuckled as Kaine told her he'd defeated an evil spirit in the great woods of the north though her expression shifted to a more serious gaze at the mention of imposters. "You'll have to tell me of this great battle. As to the imposters… we should let Amon know and make sure to hunt them down and kill them. We don't need any mortals or descendents of lesser gods soiling our good name."

Pyralis carried on squashing spiders. It was fun… for awhile, until there began to be to many of them for her to squash. She yelped as a particularly vicious one bit her. Swiftly she leapt up onto a nearby boulder. She nodded as Kaine spoke. "Yea, I think I've had enough of this place to be honest."

"Talk" "You" Think

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
08-26-2017, 12:47 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha watched in amusement as the wolves flailed among the spiders. She was safe up in a tree for a moment but quickly scrambled down, eager to begin the chase once more. She almost had the woman where se wanted but she knew every encounter was making the game more and more dangerous. Of course as luck would have it there was yet another massive wolf with her. No, Natha could not have this encounter with two on one. She'd never survive it. It was strange though how many massive wolves she was encountering as she stalked this one woman. They were as large as lions! Something should have surfaced by now but nothing did. She'd seen this woman somewhere, she was certain of it but she could not remember and the woman didn't seem to recognize her either. Was she imagining things? Had she finally gone mad? Choosing for now to keep to herself she slipped back into the shadows and away from the wolves.

-exit-

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
08-26-2017, 12:48 PM

Pyralis made a mad dash off the beach an involuntary shudder tracing down her back. Yuck! Yuck! Ok, she was not a fan of spiders. Scrambling back to safety she shook her coat out violently and then began checking every inch of her body for any stray spiders that might have thought they could catch a ride. She hated trickster spirits even if some of their family members would liken her to one. Grooming herself she turned to Kaine. "I think it's time to head back. That's enough exploring for today." Turning on her heels and shooting a dirty look back to the arachnid infested beach she slipped off toward the canyon.

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think