An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-04-2017, 11:11 PM
This beach was probably the least beachy beach Ashmedai had ever seen. The sand was black. Ashmedai was pretty sure it was some anti-snow or something. He dug in several spots, but as far as he went down, the area was still black. His head tilted to one side, then another. Why was it black?

He ran the coast for a bit, then ran back. It was a mystery to him. He waded out into the water. Yup- still black. It made the water look crazy deep, even when he could touch the bottom.

He climbed out of the water. Could he coat himself in it? Would he become a black wolf? Ashmedai dug up a small portion to loosen the sand, then flopped over in it and rolled over and over until he was pretty sure he was coated. Then he moved over, dug more, and rolled again. Maybe it would stick better since he was damp. He hoped so.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Alyx

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
07-05-2017, 12:49 AM
ooc: Navigating, Obsideon Beach
Alyx Grimoire

"I don't need no help, I can sabotage me by myself"

The black beach was something of a treasure that was for sure. Alyx was enjoying himself, feeling the cool sand across his paw pads. He whistled mildly as he danced along it, scatter tiny black grains of sand here and there. It made him laugh really such a strange place and yet he had been enjoying himself. That was what he did for a majority of his time, Alyx knew no fear. He was a god among gods and he leasured about, he had no problem hunting despite being a loner. With that though a rather pretty male had come across his path. Alyx stopped, smiling. He was pretty that was for sure.

Scooting closer he wiggled towards Ashmedai. Getting into his personal space as his tail wagged back and forth. "Hello there handsome." he cooed as he took a step back then. "Exploring the beach now are we? Care for some company?" Alyx raised a brow for a moment. Some wolves didn't like to play his game. After all, it was hard to accept things from a god wasn't it?

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Ashmedai was pretty sure he was getting pretty thoroughly covered. He could always be more covered, though. Ash set to rolling in another patch of sand. Somewhere in his rolling, he was stopped in his rolling by some grey... thing. Ashmedai gave the brute an annoyed look at first, but when he offered his company. A smile crept onto Ashmedai's face, "Yeah, I could do with some company..." Ash murmured, pulling himself into Alyx's space just a little closer before bounding away a few steps. He had an idea.

"Can you help cover me up in this black sand? I was thinking if I was covered in enough of it, I'd become a solid black wolf. If that happened, I could take on a secret identity and- I dunno- go like cause some trouble or something."

Ashmedai shrugged. He hadn't really thought that far. Step one was to get absolutely coated.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.