gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2017, 02:58 AM

For the first time since...well, ever. She was packless. But it wasn't for long. She had left Abaven with a heavy heart, hurt by Bass' abandonment. He had been there for her when her own parents walked out on her, and now he had done the same thing. After a lot of thought, she had decided to leave during the last meeting, the girl unable to stay there any longer. So after a couple of days, she headed to Fiori where she knew there was someone related to her, but hadn't met. She knew her father had had a mate there, and kids as well. He had started another family while she was all alone, and although it hurt and though she had mixed feelings about this, it wasn't the other kids fault. Furthermore, Fiori was also the pack where she had met that nice lady, Ara. And Quake wanted to go and study under her since nobody in Abaven ever seemed to have the time to teach her much. The girl was disappointed in her abilities, only knowing about a pawful of herbs and medicines and what they did, but not enough to help anyone with anything major. Hopefully, her life would get much better here.

Gazing up at her uncle who was coming with her, Quake glanced towards the borders as the pair stopped. She was extremely nervous which wasn't unusual for her, but as long as her uncle was here and helping her, then she could do it...right? Trying to swallow back her nervousness, she tilted her head skyward and called for whoever might be able to accept them, provided they were willing to let them join.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2017, 03:58 AM

He had no regrets about leaving Abaven. After all, he had only been there because of Quake. He was pretty much all she had, so when she decided to leave her birth pack, he too would go with her. Together, they would head over to Fiori where he was aware of other family of hers. Or at least, where he knew he had nieces...or nephews...honestly he wasn't sure which, his last run in with Quelt before he died hadn't exactly been a happy reunion. Either way, he figured Quake would want to know who her half sibling(s) might be for the sake of having some closure. He knew she was hurting from the betrayal of her parents, and whether or not she was ready for this, well...only time would tell. He would sit and wait as she called, his own crimson gaze looking around. The pair obviously bore a resemblance to one another, even though she was pure black, he was mostly black as well, and they both shared the same eye features. He had to admit, he had gotten some wolves who had thought she was his daughter...and truth be told, he considered her as one at this point.

"Speech"

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-07-2017, 04:10 AM

The lady had been running around a lot lately, between trying to speak with Jackson about the celebration and otherwise. It was really hard not to have been seeing her brother around as of late. The most she got was a wiff of him at the borders every now and again to know he was still patrolling. Protecting the pack of course, but her mind dragged her down as usual. That he didn't care, that he was doing something wrong and it sent her mind in a tizzy. Yet she had found ever since she became queen that all the work - had given her mind no time to dangerously grip her. So for now, there was peace, as much as there was anxiety.

Her eyes carried to the two new wolves at her borders though. Her nose drifted up the scent of Abaven. Tib had said he was worried that something had happened, but from the looks of it. These two had left. Their scents firmly fading fast and blending into their surroundings. The Queen urgently came up to greet them, for a moment seeing a resemblance. Father and daughter? "Welcome to Fiori's borders strangers, my name is Heather Adravendi I'm Queen of Fiori. How can I help you today?" She smiled, the gods above were looking upon her for sure. Yet something haunting came to mind when she saw them both.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-12-2017, 02:34 AM

It seemed that it wouldn't take long for someone to come along and find them, her ears flicked nervously when the other wolf approached them. Crimson eyes looked at her, then at her uncle after the woman introduced herself as Heather. She appeared to be about the same age as she was, and she was surprised someone so young (in her mind) was the alphess of a pack. Then again, she was used to her former alpha being older, so maybe it wasn't an unusual thing? She didn't know, really. "Um...M-my name is Q-Quake...we uh...I mean...my uncle and I...we were wondering if...if we could join your pack?" She swallowed hard, hoping that they hadn't come here in vain. She was terrified, really. Afraid for some reason that they might be turned away. She glanced up at Kakashi again, her paws shifting restlessly in the dirt. She was uncomfortable. She was about to step into a new life, something so much more different than what she knew before. "Um, that's if...if you'll have us..." She looked back at Heather, a mixture of fear and hope in her eyes.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-12-2017, 02:40 AM

The old male watched calmly as another approached, introducing herself as Heather. Queen of Fiori. He watched her with hidden interest as Quake spoke, noting the nervous tone in his nieces voice. He had always hoped she would grow out of that phase, but with all that happened in her life, it was highly doubtful. He was interested, however, to find out how this would go. Quake and Heather seemed to be about the same age, and it was different for him as well to be joining a pack with a much younger leader. Bass was younger than him, yes. But this she-wolf was much younger than him by a landslide. "Kakashi. My brother used to live here." He would say simply, almost casually. He knew what had happened to Quelt, but whether or not he felt sorry for the poor bastard was undetermined. He hadn't had the best relationship with him when he found out what happened between Quake and her parents, and quite frankly he thought he was a coward for not coming back to see her. But all that aside, here they were. Seeking to join a pack his brother had been a part of...funny, how things turned out that way.

"Speech"

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-12-2017, 06:12 AM

For a minute she debated them both. From the purely black female to the older slate blue and black male. That look in his eye though, her tail twitched at the end. Something about him was rubbing her the wrong way right now. When it came from his mouth that his brother used to live here. Her jaw tightened. Quelt then. "Well Quake, I cannot deny you or Kakashi a home if that is what you seek. You'll have to tell me where your strengths lie." for some reason she knew that there was something more going on in this Abaven. It was not her position to pry.

"Quelt was it then? I assume you know that he's passed. One of his kids though by the name of Blue moon still resides here. He's a yearling, struggling with the absense of his parents obviously.... I'd love for you to speak with him Kakashi. The youth of the pack is important and if you are going to reside here every piece of the puzzle is important." her authority showed a little. Of course she also idolized the opinions of those who were older. She smiled at Quake though, her eyes softening as she lowered her head. "It's fine though Quake, you are welcome here." her tail cocked to one side finally deciding to settle there.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-13-2017, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 02:40 AM by Quake.)

Her ears lifted a bit when Heather replied, and she was feeling hopeful more than ever. She quivered at the idea of naming her strengths, she didn't really thinks he had any. She was okay with herbs, but never really got the proper training she needed, so she was mostly self taught. "Erm...well, I've taught myself a bit about herbs...I didn't really get much training in Abaven...but I'd like to learn more and improve! If....if there's someone willing to teach me?" Would she be okay with that? Or did she just change Heather's mind on letting her join? She quickly tried to think of a way to fix this, thinking that she might have just ruined her chances. Then it struck her! Ara lived in Fiori, right? She had met the older woman on an island some time ago, maybe she could teach her? "Um...this is the pack where...where Miss Ara lives, right? I-I met her a while back...and maybe was w-wondering if she could teach me some things?" That hopeful look was stronger than ever, her nervousness quivering in the air. Part of her wanted to be more confident, the other part...not so much.

She fell quiet though when Heather began to talk about her father, and going on to mention her sire's other kid. Bluemoon...she wanted to meet him. She couldn't blame him for her father's actions, after all, it was her father who had betrayed his family. But it was weird to know that she had a half-brother...then it got her thinking...where was Qualm?

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-13-2017, 02:38 AM

He remained quiet while Quake and Heather spoke, though when she began to talk about Quelt, he quietly listened. This youngster...he could tell she was trying to show authority, almost as if to intimidate him or something. He found it amusing, maybe she didn't trust him? Had Quelt told them lies? He only wondered. "Yes, I am aware of everything. I don't mind speaking to my nephew, I'm sure he'll be glad to know that he still has some family left." Who knew, maybe he'd end up adopting this kid too! He never really saw himself with kids, though perhaps adopted ones were different. He was getting up there in years, and at this rate he didn't think he'd have any of his own, but he was content with this knowledge. Quake was a wonderful girl, so he wondered what Bluemoon would be like. "As for strengths, I've mainly been a fighter. I may be old, but I still have plenty of fight left in me, so I'd appreciate something in that area, if you have any."

"Speech"

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-18-2017, 06:57 PM

She understood now, Heather would give a simple nod to the both of them. As long as they did good within the pack then there was no problem. Heather looked to the young one though. She knew Ara then, well that eased Heather's mind as she smiled towards her. Any friend of Ara was welcome within Fiori and that was a fact. As she shifted to allow room for the both of them she dipped her head. "Please Get settled" she said kindly to them. As she stepped within the territory. She had elsewhere to be so she'd let the two get settled. Others were sure to catch wind of new members and come greet them. If not there was always time at the meeting.

"Talk"