Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2017, 07:47 PM

Chrono missed his days back in the real world. He and Esper had been reunited but maybe there was a third stage in this life... It seemed like they haven't shared a memory in forever. Or maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him, maybe that's what being dead was.

He found himself in a memory of Abaven, paw pads leaving prints behind him in the mud and he would come closer to the rapids that had killed him. He peered over the edge of a bank, no fear held inside, and he would look down into the still water that should have been rushing. He looked up, seeing little ghosts of his children that hadn't joined him yet but he couldn't help but wonder where they were or how they were doing. Did Bass take care of them? Were they by his side now? It made him happy to think they were safe beside his once-alpha, but what if they weren't? It hurt his heart to think of them at all... He just cared for them so much...

Walk "Talk" Think

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-23-2017, 07:57 PM

Chione felt... Free.

She always had so much weight on her shoulders, she was always being dragged. But she was no longer haunted by Charon, only the memories of all the wrong she had done. She knew now though that none of it came from her own heart and she really did blame her whole life on Charon.

Somehow she came into a haze, seeing a wolf sitting by a river and looking down inside. She knew the wolf was dead, how else could she be here? She would approach, taking a seat beside him and looking down into the rushing water with him.

"What happened to you?" She asked, there was no wrong she could do in Somnuim. There were no consequences...

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2017, 08:11 PM

He remained looking down in the still water, hearing the laughter and paws of his children through his ears even as a woman came and spoke to him. But he caught her words through the noises in his head, just something to haunt him just as he was sure something haunted everyone even after they were dead.

"I drowned. In the rapids of Abaven, Summer of the-" "Summer of the Storms?" He looked up the girl now, a face of awe but quickly a small grin hit his face. "Yes, and you?"

After Chrono died he felt like a whole new wolf. Just as he did when he found out Esper was pregnant. He used to seem playful and sometimes even selfish. He did leave his brother pinned under a bunch of rocks because of jealousy... But it seemed like all he ever cared or thought about now were his kids. A never ending cycle of worry and regret.

Walk "Talk" Think

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-23-2017, 08:20 PM

He didn't move a muscle but Chione would keep looking at him, listening to his story. "Summer of the storms?" She interrupted, watching the grin come across his face. She didn't remember much of it but it was a widespread tragedy. Perhaps her parents did well to keep her and her siblings safe.

But he would return the question, and Chione would look back down into the water. She picked up her left paw and placed it down on the edge of the bank, showing him a reflection of her pierced and ugly eye. Her ugly face... She couldn't look at for long, a trophy she received for ripping her family apart... The reason her mother died.

"I lived a long life. Can't say it was a good one..." But she would feel guilt for saying that. This wolf drowned, he could have been young when he died, she didn't know. "I'm sorry that happened to you."

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2017, 08:30 PM

"Hm." He gave a slight chuckle, "I'd be lying if I said I had one." Mixed optics looked across the foggy pack lands, no horizon available to admire. He had wished his parents and brother dead so many times... He just wanted a fresh start at life and he got one. "I found a mate, I was having pups. And then the rain came." He looked up and it started to rain, funny how things could be so dramatic here, "I had to turn back  to make sure she was okay, our pups would be okay." He felt as though he could shed a tear, but nothing came. He never felt sadness here, only his worry and hate, and love. "The wind took me with it, I know my Alpha tried to save me but it was too late."

He may have seemed to be a hero to others, Bass even more, but he left his mate and kids in the end. That's never something he could be proud of.

Walk "Talk" Think

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-23-2017, 08:39 PM

She listened to his regrets, feeling the pain he felt even though she could never understand it exactly. "I never had children. I never found a man." She didn't want him to feel sorry for her, but she never got to vent these feelings before. "I let my mother down..." She felt the rain hitting her pelt but she remained dry. She had always saw herself as beautiful before the maim, and she would always be beautiful here.

She looked back up to the man, tears in her own eyes, but seeing that he couldn't shed his own and wanted to so badly. "I guess I will leave you to it... Perhaps I'll see you again?" and with a nod of her head she would leave. Out of the haze and her soul at rest. She just wished she could see her mother...

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2017, 08:44 PM

Chrono couldn't really speak anymore words, he didn't want to. He hadn't spoke about his heart breaks in so long either. He would only turn away from the girl as she took off, disappearing from his haven. "Yeah..." He responded whether she could hear it or not. Bass would be able to join him soon, right? he missed the companionship of anyone, he was truly alone.

He just stared into his reflection in the water, three pups heads peaking in on the other side of the bank.  He wanted to stop time, he didn't want to see his children's fates end in any way. Death sucked, and waiting in this eternity was worse.

Walk "Talk" Think