player
09-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Out-of-Character Name: @Briarstrike

Character's Name: Kara
Character Age: 2Yrs
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 23"
Build: Slender
Appearance Description: She is a light almost silver gray/blue wolf with deep sea blue eyes and white tail,muzzle,and paws. She also has a black nose and pads. She is a very good hunter. She has a collar around her neck with a shiny thing on the middle. Keeping it around her neck. She has never been able to get it off but is trying. Becuase every time she grows it chokes her more and more. She has a hint of blue in her fur and small, almost unseeable golden flecks in her eyes. I have nothing more to say.
Skills: Intellect,and Hunting

Proof of Purchases: If your character required anything from the gemstore link it here
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: SilverĀ chain collar aound her neck.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-05-2017, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 11:22 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay so there's a few things wrong with your profile, but once it's fixed it'll be good to go.

- You need to post in Maintenance to request your character's name be Kara if that's the name you want your character to go by.

- If you're going by Briarstrike as your ooc name then you need to change that in your character's profile under the "played by" part as well as in the cbox.

- You still need to change your avatar back to the default or to something that's free to use for the public domain. I would suggest going back to the default until someone can make an avatar for you.

- Since you are a new member you do get to have your collar, but you need to list the collar's description underneath the "New member's only" section of your application. (i.e. large accessory - blue collar around Briar's neck)

- I would add more to her appearance. For example you could add on to what she smells like, her voice sounds like, fur texture, fur length, how much she weighs, ect.

- Slender is not an option for build. Your options are emaciated, light, medium, heavy, and obese.

- You also need to add on more to her personality as it's only at 110 words and 150 is required. Go into detail about her likes and dislikes, what makes her angry, is she loyal, does she make friends easily, is she easy to like? I would google personality traits and see what you can come up with to go into detail that would lengthen her personality.

- Blue fur falls under "abnormal coloring" and is not allowed without a purchase. If you were meaning a natural slate color then you need to change the wording.

- While your character can believe they have psychic dreams, this is not a fantasy site so they wouldn't really be predicting the future/outcomes of events happening on the site.

Kara

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2017, 11:21 PM
(09-05-2017, 11:18 PM)Shrapnel Wrote: Okay so there's a few things wrong with your profile, but once it's fixed it'll be good to go.

- You need to post in Maintenance to request your character's name be Kara if that's the name you want your character to go by.

- If you're going by Briarstrike as your ooc name then you need to change that in your character's profile under the "played by" part as well as in the cbox.

- You still need to change your avatar back to the default or to something that's free to use for the public domain. I would suggest going back to the default until someone can make an avatar for you.

- Since you are a new member you do get to have your collar, but you need to list the collar's description underneath the "New member's only" section of your application. (i.e. large accessory - blue collar around Briar's neck)

- I would add more to her appearance. For example you could add on to what she smells like, her voice sounds like, fur texture, fur length, how much she weighs, ect.

- Slender is not an option for build. Your options are emaciated, light, medium, heavy, and obese.

- You also need to add on more to her personality as it's only at 110 words and 150 is required. Go into detail about her likes and dislikes, what makes her angry, is she loyal, does she make friends easily, is she easy to like? I would google personality traits and see what you can come up with to go into detail that would lengthen her personality.

- Blue fur falls under "abnormal coloring" and is not allowed without a purchase. If you were meaning a natural slate color then you need to change the wording.

k thanks