Hoarding Problem

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Lu's Characters

Due to the fact I just returned, I am making it a stipulation that you start the thread xD you don't have to ask if it's alright, just start it and post the link. This is only so i can get caught up on threads and things.

Collision Adravendi - Most everyone knows collision, my lovely wayward son, my lovely boy. He has really had a rough go at it and definitely is going to start acting as a force to be reckoned with, once again he is a warrior for Valhalla. He is expecting a litter from his wife, Soleil, and so things of that sort are off limits, however, if there is a wolf that terrorized a valhallan that needs punishment, or if there are children that need training, Collision is all game.
    Syrinx Adravendi -
    Cream of the crop right here ladies and gents. He is probably the most interesting character I have and I have no doubt that he is going to amount to something /fantastic/. give me everything.
    Rivera Sovari -
    SO much muse here. This lady is my warrior princess. She is opinionated, a bit devilish and totally down for anything, including antagonizing anyone.
    Brinshana Fiere -
    You know how you can go get fast food? Well Brina is like Fast sex. Like any fast food sex place. Your order is incredibly messed up.
    Gideon James Mathias -
    Gideon is an ex polygamist who got Whipped by chrysanthe, and will now be moving to Valhalla to live happily ever after with her. lol he's such a dramaqueen. Seriously, he can meet Valhallans, Seracians, and help with marital problems :D Marital problems considering other women that is. Polygamy is always the answer. Always
    Cepheus -
    Cepheus is my evil polygamist, I really want him to get going and I really want him to truly get around on this site. He's got to have something going for him and I think the best thing would be to get him some acquaintances. If you want a woman to be enticed by him, feel free. He's not evil in a rape sense, just evil in the 'i'll take what i want when i want it how i want it' sense.

Maverick

gems
size
build
player

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-02-2013, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013, 12:26 PM by Medusa i.)
-THROWS MEDUSA AT LU-

WHO WOULD WORK BEST LOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Her & Brin would be interesting. And then I think she said something about Rivera and then Cepheus would also be fun idek. PICK FOR ME.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-02-2013, 02:37 PM
brin and her yes, im posting rivera in medusa's meeting soooo