gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-25-2017, 08:49 PM
So this here is a thread dedicated to finding some love (or drama) for my single babes. I don't do planned romance so this really functions more as an interest gauge for random threads with characters who might jell well with my characters and who would fit within both their sexuality and be capable of returning any developing feelings. 

Onto the characters, Names are links to their profiles: 

[Image: HDGxqF6.png]
Hirondelle Libre (Dell)☆ Loner ☆ 2 years ☆ Female ☆ Bisexual

Dell is a tiny menace to sanity and good reason, though she's mostly harmless to actual living things. This girl is always scouting for her next adventure, her next lover. She's also massively afraid of commitment and though she wants to believe in love she's not sure she can ever have it.  Dell is definitely going to need work to break through her innate fear of commitment, since she's prone to running. A particularly persistent wolf is going to be needed to really achieve a breakthrough here but would be well worth it as she is a great wolf to be around. She can be convinced to join a pack by someone she is particularly close to. 

As a bisexual Dell is attracted to any gender. 

[Image: L5CCGV7.png]
Magnolia Wreckage☆ Loner (Soon to be Talis) ☆ 4 years ☆ Female ☆ Bisexual

Maggie is another of the many Wreckages wandering around. Maggie (or Magpie, Mags, Lia whatever as long as she can give you a nickname back) is an extremely friendly wolf. She is a healer and trader, a true Wreckage in trade. Overall she is pretty happy go lucky, conflict rolls of her back like water off a duck. She is easily excited by change or action even if she'd rather avoid physical conflict itself. She's also a chronic nickname giver. She will develop more as I play her as she's still incredibly new to me. 

As a bisexual Mags is attracted to any gender. 

[Image: BuIx9kn.png]
Torin Adraventi-Valentine ☆ Lirim ☆ 2 years ☆ Male ☆ Heterosexual (probably)

Torin is in one word quiet, he has little to no tolerance for chatty wolves; he'd much rather spend time thinking and bettering himself than socializing. Torin also has a very deep ingrained sense of justice; he seeks to better the lives of others and believes the only way to do that is to have some level of power, as such he's also incredibly driven and ambitious. He recently actually lost a bid for a higher rank and is both frustrated and a bit more reckless than he usually is, he wants to better himself and might be hyper focusing in on fighting in particular. Additionally he's had one less than normal run in with a girl that ended in kissing, it was awkward to say the least and he's not really sure how to react to meeting strange girls now. (It'll probably only get worse if he finds out she has a mate and kids now) 

Torin's sexuality is probably Heterosexual meaning he's only interested in women, but it could expand with the right man. 

Thread list: