gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2017, 04:50 PM
sorry this isn't very fancy currently! I'll likely update it down the road
(click his name to be linked to his profile)

KNUTE BERG
male // 2 yrs // Loner

Knute is brand-spanking-new and with that being said, he needs some action! I don't want to overburden myself with threads right off the bat but I do welcome those with a bit of patience to plot with Knute.

The Berg male is a rather soft fellow. He is submissive and often unwilling to stand up for himself or others. Knute makes a perfect punching bag for those in need of one. Although looking to get a nice start on the path of a healer, he can also try his best to be a helping hand to those in need. Flexiable is one of the best words to use for him.

Looking For: Bad Interactions (fights, roughing up, rude talk, etc.)
Good Interactions (helpful faces, teachers, etc.)
Love Interest (while he is Pansexual, Knute has the tendency to gravitate towards older males and dominate figures - I also cannot guarantee anything that is planned to go according to plan. Characters change and grow!)

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-08-2017, 05:13 PM
I volunteer Torin here as tribute. He's a mostly introverted guy with a good head on his shoulders. He's always interested in learning and helping. I'm also not 100% sure he's straight, he definitely likes girls but tbh he hasn't really met many guys his age who aren't family so might swing that way too.

I also have Maggie/magnolia who is a playful wolf who might be interested in teaching some healing, she won't do so for free though.

Knute

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2017, 05:36 PM
I'd love for Torin and Knute to meet! I can start something? Just lemme know where at c:

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-08-2017, 05:43 PM
That'd be awesome. Somewhere in the West is preferred but technically he can go anywhere.

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-08-2017, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 06:17 PM by Kai.)
Ara could definitely help teach him some healing. She's an quiet older lady, rather introverted but beyond willing to teach just about anyone who shows some interest in herbs - she's super passionate about healing. She's dealing with some emotional stuff right now (actually - has been; her wife left on a trip about two years ago and never returned) so honestly could use a friend, even if she denies needing anyone, haha. She's in the central-ish lands right now, heading north.

< Also this guy, Kai, might get along with him? He's pretty confident and spirited, is a wanderer at heart. Generally a good dude, mostly because he doesn't get joy out of being that mean. Potential friend, or crush or whatever? P: He's polyamorous, and probably is going to crush on way too many wolves.. and he's not one to stick around, so maybe some heartbreak? Unintentional, of course :'D He's in the north currently so if Knute isn't there we could do this thread another time too!

Knute

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Ah, I adore both of them so much! There's a lot of development potential with both of them. I just tossed up a thread for Torin with Knute in the west so he might have to end up meeting Kai at a later date? If there's any way he could still catch Ara, I can get something up asap?

If that doesn't work out I definitely do look forward to threading with you in the (hopefully!) not too far off future!!

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Dominicus is available for a possible bad interation? :) He can be kinda rude sometimes.

Knute

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-09-2017, 11:53 AM
(12-08-2017, 06:31 PM)Dominicus Wrote: Dominicus is available for a possible bad interation? :) He can be kinda rude sometimes.

I'd love that! Dominicus looks super rad, by the way. Knute's going from Wolfpaw Lake to Glowshroom Cavern if Dominicus is in that area (:

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
12-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Here's our thread for Knute & Ara!

Ferrous

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-09-2017, 07:20 PM
-taps chin- I wanna thread but I dunno who to suggest...
Ummmm...Kanja is always up for exploring the east of Boreas. She can be mouthy and rude, but she can also be a lot of fun.

Ferrous is a teeny orphan pup. She needs grownups to con into hunting for her and her siblings since they're all too little to hunt. Pint sized conmen gotta eat, yo!

Sindre might be good. I think she's the gentlest char I have. Could maybe try to toughen him up a bit?

Idk! I have a bunch of other chars if the ones listed above don't interest you c:
[Image: 14abtc3.png]
Ferrous has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir. If she isn't
mentioned IC it's safe to assume she isn't there.

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-10-2017, 09:47 AM
If you're still up for a another thread I have some possibilities.

Bad Interaction: Pyralis is a chaotic, smirking, arrogant pain in the butt who thinks she's actually a goddess. If she senses weakness she'll purposely pick at a person for it. She's also pretty violent so a fight is very possible.

Good Interaction: Lydia! She's a sweetheart, one of my healers and she's currently trying to recover from the trauma of being held captive by the Abraxas. In fact it was Pyralis who enslaved her in the first place. I'd love to get some skill points for her. She's a fairly knowledgable healer so she could give lessons as well.