Jouko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2017, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 11:04 PM by Jouko.)
Should be enough to guide me through this maze

And I won’t stray and I won’t lose my way

After making his way to this pretty little half-frozen paradise Jouko had spent some time wandering around and seeing the sights. Little warblers chirped in the background as the man wove his way through the young trees here, seemingly intent on going a particular direction. After some time spent walking about halfway around what was proving to be a circle and slowly angling towards it's center, Jouko noticed the huge crater in the middle of it all. A small amount of water could be found in the middle of this lake, but he figured now wasn't the season where it was at it's fullest. After going to get a drink of the cool water, he took off towards the outer portion of the ring.

When he came to a halt Jouko found a lovely sight. The sun hung low in the sky, a few hours from setting, casting it's light down on the waves that surged and tossed about with wild abandon, shimmering brightly. It was almost painful to look at, though beautiful enough he tried to suffer through the sun's assault on his eyes for a short while. Somewhere not far off he hear the groaning, creaking sound of ice getting ready to crack and he was happy to be standing on solid ground lest he go tumbling with it when the creaking became snapping.

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Nesla