Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-18-2017, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 12:10 AM by Agria.)

She followed their scent to a fresh border, something she really didn't care about to begin with but respected it anyway. She took a seat and just aimlessly looked around her surroundings. The falls a short distance away, she could faintly her them from afar. 

She wasn't quite sure what to do. Other than sit there and pout. Was she not good enough? She thought they had started to warm up to her, but maybe not. Even though, she was the problem after all; not Kaine. 

Her rump was slouched to the side in a lazy manner, her tail laid out in front of her as she was nearly stepping on it. She sighed lightly before letting out probably the lowest and poorest howl of the century. But she wasn't really looking for this alpha of the pack her buddy decided to abandon her for. She just wanted to have a chit chat.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-18-2017, 09:19 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

ooc. Kaine is a nasty. This serves as a warning from here on out that they be a nasty.

The day was slow, warm. Lazing in the sunlight, the beast couldn't imagine the day being any better. Limbs sprawled out to the side, they rested on their side. Mismatched eyes shut, soft and slow breaths slipped through their nostrils. Not necessarily asleep, but far from wakefulness.

The day was ruined. A mournful song called from afar, genuinely pathetic. Unfortunately, the deity recognised it. Slowly, they would rise to their feet. A casual stroll towards the borders, that was the best they would do. After all, the little pixie had been the one to follow this time. They would savour the moment, as long as they chose to. Dappled banner flagging high, raised over their hips fearlessly, they traipsed onward. What, oh what, could draw her here after so long? The deity had assumed that she had chosen to wander off, seek out mayhem or whatever it is that claimed her heart. For the little amethyst doll to appear here, well that was asking for chaos. Luckily, that was the golden creature's speciality.

There she was. Lounging carelessly upon the borders of the empire, as though she did not recognize her mistake. Impassive features would twist with only the mildest form of curiosity, brow rising infinitesimally. "You are a fool to come here, little pixie." The beast drawled, lacking their usual debonair smile. "Did I not warn you? The Abraxas do not welcome the lesser beings so readily. Many of my brothers might have you for breeding fodder." It was a threat, a warning. The little pixie would not retain her brilliant spark here, not if Andras were around. Fuck, even Kaine themself was a creature to be reckoned with. "My sisters may use you for a test subject, even. I would think twice before you consider stepping into the waiting jaws of our empire." Surely someone would appear soon enough, and claim her for a brood queen. Perhaps a slave, even.

Immense form would draw closer still, testosterone oozing from every pore. Nostrils would flare to take in her sickly sweet scent. Ah yes, she was a lovely creature. They had almost forgotten. Sultry, rumbling lyrics would escape in a breathy volume, "You smell of adventure." Perhaps they would fuck her here and now, before anyone else had a chance to get their grubby paws on her. Claim her as his own. After all, it would be a disservice to allow the brutality of their kin to be her first experience with the Abraxas lovers.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-18-2017, 11:56 PM

OOC: I guess whenever someone else wants to jump in that works xD
She looked at them twisted, a raise in one brow as she may not have even gotten the hint for her to scram even at the sight of them. Maybe she wanted to know their people... She was wicked after all. But she always had little motivation to impress and instead wanted the fame of herself.

She would go speak, a breath escaped but instantly cut it off as the beast came in close to her. The strong scent of the demon rising in her and she would just look at them with a flutter in her eye, "What do you expect me to do?" She whispered slightly at the brute's cheek, somewhat in a seductive way but perhaps realizing that their threats were something real and perhaps she should have just left herself on the curb side. As much as Agria saw herself as such a duchess, there was the hidden fear in the back of her mind that she would be that pup again, leashed to the side of Angeal for his own pleasure. And perhaps if anything, she would have rather it been the demon before her, demanding what they originally planned on taking her as, instead of some sick pervert that would use her worse than she had been used as. "Maybe I couldn't stay away."

She wanted to prepare herself to what would happen next. If Kaine would just strip her now or give someone else the pleasure of taking her as their pet. Maybe that was their plan all along...

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-19-2017, 12:15 AM

Oh, did she ever love her games. "What do you expect me to do?" She purred, as though the beast owned her already. A low chuckled pushed past their lips. "I was unaware your decisions were based on my expectations, little pixie." They retorted, the trace hint of a grin tugging at the corners of their lips. Of course, they were more than willing to keep her as a whore here, or even as a trophy. After all, even Pyr's fire spirit had not stuck around. This one was at the beast's beck and call, it seemed. "Maybe I couldn't stay away."

Oh, did that statement ever do something to them. A growl rumbled in their throat, gaze rolling high as the breath was pulled from their lungs. Oh, the little pixie was quite the creature. "Maybe I should make sure you never can." They growled, looming over her delicate little shoulder and snapping their teeth near her cheek. Yes, perhaps she should stay where they could keep a firm grasp upon her forever. However, in this moment, there was one thing that was at the front of their mind. Thoughts dulled by a fever, they aimed to nudge at her rump with their left forepaw. Get her on her feet. This would be quick, just to get it out of the way. A little rough, because Kaine was nothing if not an animal at heart. Lips would peel away from sharp fangs, cranium lowering near her shoulders to grab hold of her scruff. Hold her still, in case she decided that the empire was not for her after all.

-fade to black?-

ooc. Agria can absolutely turn around and beat Kaine for this, if she wants. I left it open ended in case this is not what she's feeling here (Denny is a gentleman, unlike someone)

speech

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-19-2017, 12:37 AM

Perhaps little did Kaine know that Agria didn't "decide" to just show up and be claimed by them. But if the woman could ever show it, and she would never, she was terrified in these moments. A quick reflex she always held but they had really rattled her inside. And maybe this was the only time they would see her in a weakness and a giving because she didn't take kindly to being pushed around and set aside while her lover, or whatever the fuck Kaine would be, would go around and plant themselves into whatever they pleased. And they should have known what her beliefs were being that she just kept having them around rather than being fuck-buddies.

The grasp of the beast would make her spirit jolt, but instead her neck would push into his hold as if inviting him in. That was the only way she knew how after all, because a struggle would leave her helpless and bleeding and the scars of her body would show what she knew.

She was giving it to them, and as much as she wanted to play along too, she didn't know what would be acceptable in the eyes of a distant Abraxas god. She needed to be a victim, or so she was believing, and would be careful with the way her body reacted to them.

-fade-

She felt no need to speak, she didn't even know what to say at all. But she felt as though she had been waiting for the weight to drop since the day they met and his ever so gentlemen self didn't steal her away. Or maybe he did steal her away, just not in the way they both imagined.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-19-2017, 07:12 PM
She gave in. The little pixie surrendered, wholeheartedly. Satisfaction had etched itself into every line of their body, made heavy their limbs. Their grip on the amethyst doll went lax, the copper tang on their teeth only heightening their pleasure. Softly the beast would hum with contentment, muzzle extending to soothe the wounds. Tongue would escape the confines of bloodied jaws, aiming to swipe tenderly over the soft rose scruff. "You will receive far better than that, should you be welcomed." It was a soft spoken promise, offered with rough vocals. Jesting nature would dare show itself for a bare moment, gentle nips at the fur around her ears.

"Allow me to speed this along. That pitiful little voice of yours couldn't have attracted more than the crows, little pixie." A few steps would be taken away from her, prowling nearer to the fringes of the territory. Crown would rise, booming vocals pouring from deep within their chest. It was a request, polite as they could manage. Surely someone would show, even if only to turn the pixie away. Kaine was an opportunist, and would make do whether she was invited into the ranks or not.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-20-2017, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 10:56 PM by Agria.)

She felt like she had to drag herself off the ground, more of mind game for herself if anything at all. A smile twitched at the corner of her maw as they promised her, but they had yet to know what she were capable of. Not in her hit list, but in her bed. Surely they wouldn't want to keep someone, even a slave, around with nothing to do but hold them against their will. What was the fun of broken record? "Wouldn't you expect more of me?" A tease in her whispered tone, but she wouldn't hold it for long.

She kept a rather relaxed air as she came to stand at their hind quarters, front paws close together and like two poles straight up holding her. This was a normal stance for her, especially beside someone so massive. But it looked nothing like she were trying to out number them, she didn't want someone to think she were trying to overpower them with the scent of their seed in every part of her. Her ears limp as she eyed what she could see.

She thought it funny as they wait. An average couple, whether it be lovers or a one-nighter, usually found a nice, romantic, secluded place full of flowers or stars or some shit. Instead she would always have to remember that her and Kaine's first time as right at the border in the wide and open, just fucked her right here and now. It was a well over-due appointment though, and the beast didn't seem to care much for her being so untimely.

She was eager to know who would show up... yet still terrified as to what would happen next. Surely she still had enough time to bolt, but she felt attracted to the demon who took her.

As the time passed she felt her innerself shutter and become impatient with what would become of her. At some point she closed her eyes to try and hold back her feelings but eventually found herself turning towards the demon and pushing her chest against his right shoulder.

"Kaine, is this a good idea? What's going to happen to me? I don't know if I can do it." Her body now shaking with an anxiety the beast had yet to see, or did most wolves. Finally the thought of her becoming their... or the empire's slave had set her mind in and it was probably too late. A higher entity well on their way, would she have the time to run off in the distance? She wasn't one for running and she wanted to be by Kaine's side. It wasn't a decision she found a worth in choosing but maybe the beast would decide for her. She wouldn't stay far from them though, that was for sure.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-02-2018, 11:28 PM

Ah, so the activities had not rendered her mute. "Wouldn't you expect more of me?" She whispered, teased. A throaty chuckle would rumble from their jaws, and their mismatched gaze would trail to land upon her. She moved slowly, laboriously, to their side. All but leaned against their haunches, supported by frail limbs. She looked frightened, wary. As she should.

No one arrived. Where had everyone gone? Before they had made the walk over here, the area had been bustling with their kin. All of the sudden, no one was interested in their activities? Their summons? Not even one of the children, regardless of their usefulness? Disappointing. What was Amon up to, right now? Perhaps he was taking a walk, to rid himself of the pestering family. No matter. The beast had all day. Though, a mental note was made to ask about the possibilities of introducing more to the higher ranks. After all, a pack formed solely of proles was rather bland.

Agria was becoming distressed. Why did she choose to become afraid so suddenly? Perhaps the gravity of her decision had struck her, after the cloud of lust faded from her mind. "Kaine, is this a good idea? What's going to happen to me? I don't know if I can do it." She whimpered. Skull would twist upon its mantle, stoic features turning upon the pixie. Odd eyes locked upon her face. Attention would flick between her delicate composure to the trembling of her bodice. Optics would narrow in consideration. "I am not one who is overly familiar with good decisions, little pixie." They rumbled, lip curling for a moment in irritation. "Nor am I certain what might become of you, if I am entirely honest." Attention would be diverted, gaze becoming distant. "Perhaps you will find a respectable rank, or you will be deemed a slave, or breeding stock. I can't say for certain, nor can I determine who exactly might be the one who arrives here, and makes such decisions." They shrugged heavily, unsure whether or not they cared. She would be in easy reach either way, and would be welcome to share a den.

She would like their den. Filled with trinkets and strange things. "By way of advice, I can offer only that the clan looks down upon the weak. The strong are the only ones to survive, and the useful. If you believe yourself to be neither, I suggest you run fast and far from here." It was blase, bored almost. Either way, they would likely keep her near. Fuck her in secret, and hide her away from the family. Or they would forget her, consumed by their conquests and violence. Who could say?

speech

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-02-2018, 11:49 PM

She shook as they spoke, looking up at their face with probably puppy eyes and a lean into them. But as the beast ended with their every answer to her every question, her entire body froze. Not into fear as may have been the first thought of the brute.

"I am not weak." She spoke with a twisted tongue. She stepped back only a couple steps so that they could actually look at her. She was unaware that they wouldn't have true feelings for her as she could. Or have an undying loyalty to her as she expected in return. But she needed the dick to take a good look at his pixie in which they had just fucked and claimed and she expected so much more out of them than they could ever give.

"If I could live along side you as an equal, hell even a as your own little fuckgirl then I wouldn't hesitate to stand here and take that place. I'm not going to be someone's breeding stock but I can't stay away now. You've made the mistake of putting a leash around both our necks and tying them together. You expect that I'll be back here first thing in the morning if you want me to run like scared little girl. I'm not going to turn away and act like you don't exist."

She took a step to the left which turned her body and she directed her gaze away from the borders and then back to them yet again, "So do you want me to leave or not."

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-03-2018, 12:43 AM

It was all fun and games at first, she leaned against their thigh and gazed balefully upwards. As good a reason as any to keep their eyes upon her, even briefly. The very image of a wilful subject. Ah, it made their balls twitch to see her like that. She locked up very quickly, expression twisting into a picturesque visage of incandescent rage. Almost as pleasing as her earlier expression. "I am not weak." She snarled, and stepped away. Forcing their attention upon her. Oh, how cunning. The little pixie was far from finished speaking. Stalking about like a feral beast, the dappled light upon her rosy coat. Enchanting.

"If I could live along side you as an equal, hell even a as your own little fuckgirl then I wouldn't hesitate to stand here and take that place. I'm not going to be someone's breeding stock but I can't stay away now. You've made the mistake of putting a leash around both our necks and tying them together. You expect that I'll be back here first thing in the morning if you want me to run like scared little girl. I'm not going to turn away and act like you don't exist."

"Oh, little pixie," Saccharine croon would tumble from their jaws, rising in pitch to become deceptively feminine for the barest of moments. "I am all too aware of how entwined we have become." A few steps pulled them ever closer, plush lashes resting flush along their cheeks as they gazed down upon her. For a moment, it might have been interpreted as soft. Tender. Things that the godling was not. "How did you say it?" The query was purely rhetorical. They remembered perfectly what she had just said. "I tied our leashes together." Crown would fall lower, towards her own skull. Lips would part oh so close to her delicate aud. The desire to sink their teeth into the tender flesh, mark her up and claim her through violent, ever present. "They are nooses, little pixie." They murmured.

Just like that, they flitted away. Nostrils flaring to search for the scents of their kin. No one, yet. Hmm. Perhaps this was not clandestine. Better yet, a sign from the Fallen God that she was better off gone, away from the clan. "If you are so concerned about being someone else's fuck toy, I will do my best to ensure that doesn't happen. I would so hate for one little qualm to dissuade you from such glory as can be had with the Abraxas clan." They drawled, tail tip flicking. Mismatched eyes scanned the forest. Let none of the clan mistake their tenderness for weakness, lest they be forced to put an unwitting fool in their place.

"So do you want me to leave or not." The fae questioned, and when they glanced towards her, she was preparing to depart. Broad paws would move to pivot them ever so slightly, so that they might face their little pixie. "My obligations lay with my kin, first and foremost. I would prefer to keep you close, but I won't stop you if you are unhappy with my alliances." It was practically a riddle. Wrapped in loopholes and words that would keep them from seeming attached. Perhaps that was how they avoided that they felt attached. Deep in their guts, there was a stirring that might be affection. Towards the little pixie, who they would surely defend if need be. Whether from sheer possessiveness, or genuine care towards her, was unknown.

speech

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-03-2018, 10:21 PM

She stood tall as the brute blew into her space. Even herself sinking in towards him and taking him in, the scent of their sex invading yet calming to her. And just like that they were off and almost flaunting to her eyes.

She watched as they searched the creeks, with out a single fear inside them. Each word infuriated her, but the last were the worst. She saw in their words that she wasn't equal, and in her mind that meant she never would be. She wanted to stand beside Kaine, and the Abraxas were sure to see her potential but not if she had to work for it. She knew she wasn't up for that, and no one could understand the lack of effort.

She stood for a moment, chin tipped downward with closed eyes. She was no longer deciding whether to stay or not. "Fine. If you don't want me I'll leave." The beast was misunderstood by her, that was for sure. But she didn't give two fucks. Obviously, she wasn't important enough to him for him to drop the world for her. At least she was worth it to Angeal...

And with that she turned without another thought and trotted away. Surely having the demon left in some kind of mood.

-Exit Agria-

OOC: Since the Empire is pretty full any Abraxas able to "add" her into the pack may PM me and we can plot out a thread!

Walk "Talk" Think