size
Large
build
Light
player
12-19-2017, 01:10 PM

BLEEDING OUT! CROWN ON THE GROUND

OVERVIEW

Meet Nephthys, first of her name, the venemous, the serpent. Daughter of the patriarch of the Ithuriel bloodline. A bastardized princess who will come after the crown or burn the Kingdom down along with it. Narcissist. Vanitous. Obssessed. Lawful Evil. Acutely Beautiful. Devilish. Tempress. Mind Games. Intelligence. Mature What I seek for her is COMRADES , ENEMIES and much more. Amour is possible as well after a very VERY long time but keep in mind she is hermaphrodite. Another thing that she will need in a man-servant, someone witty and loyal.

I want to raise her skills a lot so hit me uo with plots and threads! I want her to be hated and wanted~!

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-19-2017, 02:07 PM
III got pretty chill Jendayi, who's a nomad and doesn't take to others easily. She's pretty neutral-good. We can thread together and see what happens??

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-19-2017, 08:32 PM
I would love that! Do you think you can start and I will hop in?
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Need to raise those skills up for this babe!

Is anyone up for some lessons/training/exploring for either Navigation or Intellect?
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-26-2017, 03:44 PM
I'm looking for Ashiel to meet new wolves. Would you want to thread them together?
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-28-2017, 08:00 PM
I would love to! I apologize for the late reply, I just noticed this. Can you start a thread foe them? Maybe we can even go for some intellectual skill points and raise them up?
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 08:22 PM
Yes, I'd love more intellect points for my boy!

I threw up a quick thread here for them, hope it works for ya! Here
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-28-2017, 08:25 PM
Perfect!
Nephthys religion is the ancient egyptian one, if you wish Ashiel could help her peform a ritual and we can gain +10 points each?
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 08:27 PM
Ok, sounds good! I'm not quite sure how Ashiel will react but he is aware that there are other 'god' descendants out there so if it ends up working out we should definitely go for it.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-28-2017, 08:28 PM
It will definitely be interesting to see. So far I doubt Thys's aware of other deities or religions in this land so it will be interesting for her as well. I will make sure to reply once I get home for work (couple of hours)♡
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-15-2018, 10:49 PM
Just in case the pm's are being goofy I thought I'd post the link here to! Clicky!

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Giving a little bump!

Looking to raise up her Intellect and Navigation skills and also to Spree.
I want her to meet as many wolves as possible.
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together