Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-26-2017, 04:48 PM

Diarmuid wasn't used to wandering so far from the outskirts of Celestial. While he'd been given permission to enter the packlands if he gave a warning, he didn't feel quite right doing so - but he'd grown more than comfortable on the lands bordering their territories, from the vast expanse of desert rock to the east to the stretch of sand and palmetto trees to the north. Though he'd grown accustomed to the dryer, cooler lands of western Boreas that certainly wasn't to say he favored that sort of climate. Rather, he found himself longing for the cooler and darker forests of his youth, but he didn't well on such things for long. Regrets were fruitless, and dreaming just as much a waste of time, at least in his mind.

Instead, he made it a point to spend a bit of time in... more heavily vegetated lands, at least for a short time. As winter droned on, and a touch of warmth started to creep into the lands, the ravine seemed to be springing back to life. It wasn't hard, here, since snow seldom stuck around these parts for long, but the earth still seemed to be coming back to life still.

A heavy sigh left the male's lips as he navigated carefully down the side of the ravine. It seemed a slightly less-than-safe trek - one that could easily result in injury if a wolf wasn't being careful enough, but far from the most dangerous place he'd ever been. His heavy paws were careful as he wandered down the side of the valley, claws aiming to cling to roots and rocks lodged into the dirt to give him traction - and before long he was on solid ground at the bottom of the ravine, gaze taking in his surroundings. He was grateful for the scent of dirt and grass in his nose for once, rather than that of sand and desert rock.

Name is pronounced deer-mid

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-06-2018, 01:41 AM

She found herself venturing down here, an escape from the sands of the west. Why she came out here she was clueless, she was always just aimlessly wandering around into the best and worst of lands. Other than keeping herself side-tracked from Kaine she didn't have a real reason to come up to the northern continent. Her home was here but it didn't feel like home anymore. She craved that feeling that Angeal gave her... the same feeling that Kaine was pulling from her too. Whether it was healthy or deadly, she wouldn't look that far into it. She just felt like she needed that hole filled again.

Through the shrubs and trunks of the western ravine, she would spot someone who she only recognized by scent, for it was dark when she met him before and it was only one time anyway. She would come to more view for him before speaking, "Oh, you again?" She teased with a roll of her eyes. The brutes scars only becoming more noticeable to her, reminding her of her own, but she wouldn't linger on it. He was up there in age but he was surely a handsome one.

Walk "Talk" Think

Diarmuid

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-09-2018, 07:54 AM

Truthfully, Diarmuid hadn't anticipated company here. Especially company of the familiar sort. He was cautious as he traveled down the edge of the ravine, finally relaxing just a hair once he reached the solid bottom. But it wasn't long before the heard the rustling of foliage nearby, and slowly he turned to seek out the source of the sound. It didn't take long for him to fully recognize her, even from a distance - he'd never seen a woman with such an odd colored pelt, and it'd be hard for him to forget that feisty wolf he'd met in the foggy woods that night, even if she'd been more irritable than entertaining.

If he was any other wolf, her words would've had him rolling his eyes. Instead he was quiet, his eyes narrowing as he regarded her. "My thoughts exactly," Diarmuid mused softly, making a silent note of his surroundings and of the easiest, least dangerous way back up the side of the ravine. When they'd first met she'd seemed fiery and a bit unpredictable, and he was a man of caution and careful planning, not one prone to let things take him off guard. He held his guard, assessing her even further. In the light, he could make out her figure far more easily, including her scars and dark markings, which he hadn't made out before. "So, Agria, what brings you out this way?" His voice was gruff, but obviously he had some interest or he wouldn't have bothered asking at all, since he'd never exactly been the polite type.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-09-2018, 02:03 PM

She gave him a sly grin at his first remark, but it was quickly turned into a small frown as he examined his surroundings. Of course she wanted the attention on her...

She would perk up to his question though, and try to look as interested as possible, "Oh, just trying to get over an asshole. You know how boys can be, right?" She winked at him with a cheeky grin before looking around at their surroundings as well. "I suppose you didn't just fall in here by accident either?"

The man had yet to see the true face of Agria, well the "rip into your flesh" face. On the inside she was as soft as could be. Something no one had seen, even Angeal. For the most part though she was twisted, bipolar, and demanding. None of which that brute had experienced. As for Kaine, he got a little sneak peak. This bitch was crazy.

Walk "Talk" Think

Diarmuid

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Trying to get over an asshole, eh? Interesting. Well.. sort of, he supposed. He narrowed his eyes as he turned his attention back to her. She really was quite an odd one, and he hadn't fully decided what he thought of her yet. He certainly wasn't sure how to respond to her either. "Don't have a damn clue what you mean," he grumbled with a flick of his tail, but despite his words his voice lacked much of anything, even annoyance. "But sure, whatever. You should take my advice, and don't put yourself in a scenario where anyone can hurt you. Or whatever he did. Give you anything to 'get over'." Diarmuid probably wasn't the best man for a wolf to complain about in regards to their personal problems. It wasn't necessarily that he didn't understand, but he wasn't apt to really divulge his feelings in reference to.. well, most things.

To her next question, though, he offered a simple grunt. "I don't do anything by accident," he said simply - his words honest. Everything he did was intentional, even if it didn't seem it, including where he went. "So no, this trip was planned, if you have to know." He raised an eyebrow and glanced in her direction again, strangely pensive. "And you're just here.. sulking? Trying to distract yourself? Surely there are more entertaining lands than this." It was mere speculation, simple conversation, and he wondered how she might reply.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-12-2018, 05:05 PM

The man was making her internally pout with every word he spoke. Why he have to be so... well not mean... Cold? She couldn't even put a name on what he was doing. How could some one be not so fun? Everyone should be spontaneous like her, she thought.

"Imma big tough girl. I got this." She sounded proud, certain. The man couldn't have been aware that she ripped out the throat of her previous lover, but he also couldn't know that the man in speaking wasn't the one that "maimed" her. So she wouldn't really go into all that. He didn't need to know everything nor did it seem like he cared. She wouldn't anyway, if it weren't her.

"Well, if you absolutely must know I tend to... get lost sometimes. I'll be truthful here I guess." She looked around at the trees as he seemed to be on mission for whatever. "So yes, green means go. I suppose I didn't really come down here by 'accident' either."

"So, what are we looking for?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Diarmuid

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2018, 02:53 PM
His mood wasn't even intentional - it was simply how he was when not in the presence of the Xanilovs. Diarmuid had always been a slightly broody wolf, even as a child, a bit more somber and serious than his littermates. The perfect candidate for a foot soldier for the Xanilovs, though his perseverance and dedication proved him worthy of the title of Guard rather than mere soldier. Being upbeat wasn't exactly in his nature.. especially in the face of a stranger. A stranger who had already proved herself a bit odd and flighty during their first meeting.

At least her proclamation earned a chuckle, even if it was forced. "Alright then, big tough girl. Who needs my advice anyway?" A hint of a smile, rare but genuine, touched his lips. She sure was fierce - weird, too, but she had a tenacity he couldn't deny, which was a rarity in wolves he met these days, it seemed.

Agria explained she got lost sometimes. He wasn't the greatest at reading wolves, but he had a feeling that she didn't mean lost in the directional sense of the word. But maybe something a bit less concrete. Lost mentally, or perhaps just lost in purpose? Now, that was something he could relate to. Diarmuid simply nodded to her admission, figuring if she wanted to further elaborate, she would do so without him needing to assist her. "Not looking for anything in particular. Just scoping out the terrain. Getting tired of seeing so much tan in the desert - needed a change of scenery for awhile."

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 12:49 AM

Ears laid flat as she listened to the man talk about this that and whatever. "Sounds boring." She announced bluntly. Yeah, she came down here because of the dreaded sands but he was going into waaay too much detail for her. "Sand was annoying." was enough for her. "Don't you know how to have any fun?" Teasing but not in the best of attitudes. She may have come off as more serious than sarcastic. But he was being pretty boring, that was for sure.

She was noticing that he didn't have any particular scent on him, he was a true loner like she had been. Seemed void of family for the most part but looked old enough to be her father. It was puzzling to her and she couldn't help but think if he ever had children or what other good he had done with his life. Funny how such morales were important to a witch like her. Her face was probably showing her hard thinking.

Walk "Talk" Think