Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Yo Alacritis what's up? No seriously, I just wanted to inform you guys of a slight change to the rules, it was brought to our attention through several member complains and even some staff mention that it's far too easy to challenge on ala, so, we ran a vote, now the end factor of said vote was, I believe, we change the required amount to 150 posts and 300 gems, and then some staff came to me, staff who both agreed and disagreed, that for the most part this was seemingly unfair. There was also some conflict concerning when this should matter and what /really/ makes you eligible to challenge, so came to a point where several several staff agreed that the challenge & claim requirements should be the same. This all being said, it will work like this:

Challenges and Claims you must have 100 posts and 500 gems.

Claims can not be challenged for TWO weeks. They've paid their cost and it wouldn't be fair for someone else to sweep in and take it.

Same with challenges, an alpha who wins can not be challenged for their throne for two weeks, this is all speaking out of character, not in character.

Questions? Comments? Post below or PM this account.

PS- The old requirements still stand for Tortuga claiming due to the fact it disbanded before there was cause for these things.