Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-27-2018, 11:15 PM
An itch had settled deep under her skin, since they had begun to move about the lands. It took a shocking amount of time to realize; her last good fight had been some time ago. Unacceptable. Breaking away from the party, she had headed out in search of the stink of blood and chaos. The dark bitch prowled to the central area of the main continent. There it was, the battlefield. Fresh blood stained the ground, soaking into the marks of old gore. This place could have been home, had she been a foolish creature.

Hackles bristling, crimson gaze roved over the landscape. Where were all the beasts of chaos, tripping over themselves to get into a fight? Perhaps she would have to find them herself. Better yet, why not summon one? Let them land at her feet, and make everything easier. Tipping her broad skull back, she let loose a bellowing call. Fight me, it demanded.

WAR CHILD

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
02-28-2018, 12:05 AM
Jaunty, happy, eager Amos found himself prancing through boreas without any particular aim or direction. He hadn't even noticed when he neared the battlefield so engrossed was he in his own thoughts. Thoughts of joining packs, engaging in spars and exploring lands far and wide took him far from reality as he considered where to begin. He needed direction, preferrably soon. It wouldn't do to just keep wandering around forever, now would it?

His thought were interrupted by a rather demanding, feisty call. That's right, the battlefield! He hadn't visited that blood soaked pit in a while. Loping to meet the caller without a second thought, he eventually found himself approaching a rather hostile looking woman. She seemed a bit older than him, but not by a lot. Giving her a grin that practically stated his challenge for him, Amos greeted the dark-furred female. "Looking for a spar? Count me in!"

Raising a brow and smiling impishly he asked, "You wanna start, or should I?"

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-25-2018, 11:25 PM
ooc. I left this for a month. I'm so sorry. #trashdenny (any questions, plz hit me up on skype and I'd be happy to explain whatever the heck I just wrote, because it's not v good)

Opposition arrived in the form of an eager youth. Bouncing with each step, and an easy smile on his face. Without beating around the bush, he said "Looking for a spar? Count me in!" Just a few moments later, his grin shifted into one that could only be described as shit eating. he raised a brow. "You wanna start, or should I?"

"How about ladies first?" She grunted, lips twisting into a small grin of her own. It was so strange, for a fight to break out without cussing out the other wolf beforehand. That had always been how her fights started, amongst her siblings. Nevertheless, it was her time to shine. She sought to shift her body, moving herself so that she was face to face with him. If they were going to fight, she was hoping it would be head on.

Defenses.

She imagined her opponent to be standing roughly five feet from her, which gave her plenty of time to ready herself. If he opted to suddenly burst into motion, she would have time to react. Squaring herself, she set her paws equidistant to each other. In the same motion, she sought to flex her toes, getting a better grip on the earth beneath her feet. Her tail tucked up tightly beneath her belly, hoping to give nothing for him to grab on to. Dark ears flattened against her skull. She lowered her chin, keeping her throat out of reach for now. Maroon eyes squinted to narrow slits. Next she rolled her shoulders forward, hoping to offer another buffer between her softer parts and his teeth. Lips curled up into a snarl, fangs bared. Knees and elbows bent, lowering her centre of gravity.

Let's get ready to rumble!

The wraith burst into motion, claws sinking into the dirt as she pushed off. He would see her coming, she was no fool. Subtlety was never her strong suit, anyways. With the opponent being roughly the same size as her brother, she hoped that similar tactics would work against him, as well. Thus, she opted for the ever efficient shoulder slam. As the distance between them closed, she watched his movements. Her goal was simple- get way too close. Invade his personal space. Ducking ever so slightly to her left, she tried to keep from hitting him chest to chest. No way was that ever going to work, even with their slight size difference. Instead, the bitch sought to slam her shoulder blade in the area that was just to the right of dead centre of his chest. Shoulder blade against shoulder blade, and forelimbs nearly striking one another. Even with his head down, there ought to be enough space.

In that same breath, she wanted to snake her head down and get a grip on his right foreleg. Right near the elbow, at the front. Where it was meaty. If she got her way, her incisors would make contact with the area just in front of his elbow joint. It was going to be a bit awkward, and not that much force behind it. Nothing too serious, for the happy go lucky kid.

Sathanus v Amos for Spar

Round I II

Height: 33 inches

Build: Medium

WAR CHILD

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-26-2018, 09:11 AM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Sathanus.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-26-2018, 08:04 PM
A slight bow would be his way of response. ”First move’s yours, then.” After that he’d get serious, grin turning to a snarl as he set his defences and prepared for her inevitable approach. Shoulders rolled forward, hackles raised, scruff rolled up to push fat and skin over his vitals. Chin tucking, eyes narrowing, legs sliding equidistant apart and knees bending to lower his center of gravity. Tail and head moved eve with his spine, and he was ready.

”Come at me!”

Studying her, Amos tried to guess her first move. He had the advantage in height and weight here, slight as it may be it was something. When she struck off, surging towards him in a powerful motion Amos matched her movement, pushing off powerfully with his hind legs and moving to meet her. As she moved in for the shoulder slam he saw her shift to his right and so he would angle his own body more to his left, lessening the impact as the attack hit the body area of his shoulder more than his chest, leaving behind some moderate bruising despite his efforts.

Getting close wasn’t bad though, it gave him as much opportunity to damage his opponent as it did her the chance to get him. He just had to do a better job. He didn’t react in time to the bite, and he winced as her fangs dug into into his upper leg, sinking in and giving him what he was sure would be some fun to tend puncture wounds though they were mild without too much force. Using the closeness of their positioning and her vulnerable position, Amos’ jaws parted and he sought to bite her neck right where it met the base of her skull. Upper jaw aiming for the left side of her neck and lower for the right, hoping to get a firm grip and limit her movement if he could manage a hold.

Amos vs Sathanus for Spar
Round 1 of 2
Height: 36 inches
Build: Heavy
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]