gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Wandering, wandering. A constant, driving urge. Everywhere to be, but nowhere to be quickly. Thus, the titan seemed only to move at a lackadaisical pace at best. As of late, there had been nothing important to do. Complete radio silence from Amon, since their sister's departure. Which was fair, the two had been quite close, and her absence was felt like a sore upon their collective paws. Unrelenting and bothersome. Without any direction, the deity could only turn to their most basic duties. There were no missions on which they could be sent. No need for intimidation, nor violence. There was nothing for them as a spy, nor an executioner. With Andras' departure, none of their kin seemed to share their slavering desire for carnage.

They moved along listlessly, two toned eyes drinking in the surroundings. If this was to be their duty, they would do it to the best of their abilities. Today, they had found a strange sight indeed. An offshoot from the continent, a fair sized peninsula. Nothing in the way of shelter from the elements, as mild as they may be today. No blazing heat nor drenching rain, at the moment. The ominous clouds rolling in overhead threatened otherwise. The sandy giant made note that they ought not dally long, with the weather teasing a dangerous turn. Even now, the distant waves began to don their grey caps.

Heavy gait would carry them along the shifting sands. Trapped by the beach was a deep pool of ocean water. Teeming with small fish. Perhaps a primordial beast lurked deep within, where the water turned from deep navy to fathomless indigo. The thought bade them not step too near its grasp. Lengthy strides pulled them nearer the ring of water, towards the soft cerulean edges. The gentle pull of its weak tides lapped at their toes. A heavy sigh shoved itself from their lungs, flanks shuddering. Glancing into the unknown abyss, they had a thought. If they brought an ancient beast to the Empire, would they be hailed a hero?

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-08-2018, 12:18 AM

The salty stench of water told the oracle that she stood upon yet another land bridge, and for a moment the woman contemplated turning back... she was not particularly keen on wetting her paws and even with her superior senses she knew it was possible she might find herself stepping into the ocean without prior warning.

But no she had picked up a rather interesting scent and was determined to track down the member of her family that had wandered so far from the lands she knew her brother had claimed. Golden bangles jingling on her ankle she trotted onward, following her nose as much as anything else. Her face remained an unreadable mask but her tail wavered slightly from time to time, the only indication there was some happiness derived from what she hoped might be in interesting reunion.

"speech"

Art by Aureilius

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-08-2018, 12:27 AM

Clink, clink. Dark tipped auds perked curiously, brow quirking. Crown would lift, mismatched eyes seeking the source of the delicate chime. A familiar form found itself near, razor sharp angles and dark hues. A sly grin fit itself into the curve of their maw. Razi had arrived far earlier than the twins. "Nura," saccharine tones crooned, body shifting to face her. A few steps closed part of the gap between them. "fashionably late, I see." They teased, grin only growing wider.

Her sour expression had them puzzled, though. Cranium tilted to one side, another thumping pawstep taken. "Why do you look as though I've stolen something of yours? Perhaps something had happened, in their absence? The two had not been especially close, but they were so close in age that a bond existed. After all, siblings were siblings. The sandy goliath had not trained with her or her sister, who had been stolen away for their own special reasons.

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-08-2018, 12:37 AM

Sure enough it wasn't long after she began her trek that a familiar voice called out to her, she picked up her pace slightly now having a clearer idea of where her sibling was. She stopped what could be considered a reasonable distance between family that trusted one another without invading their space. A teasing phrase dripped from Kaine's lips and Nura let out a single, sardonic chuckle. "Why you and all the rest seem to think we are late I will not understand. Nowa and I are bound by the wheel of fate, our movements are precise, we do not appear til we are of use."

They spoke again, and Nura was reminded of how Kaine had always been, seeming to her to have never grown out of being a petulant child and she admonished them as she always did. "Do not mistake my impassivity for irritation, I simply do not feel the need to show my emotions upon my face as it seems many of you do." Not that she could ever see her sibling's expressions of course.

"speech"

Art by Aureilius

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-08-2018, 12:50 AM

Sooty form drew nearer, their sister having deigned to step ever closer. However, she seemed keen to linger at a greater distance than they would deem fit. Some might call it respectful, but Kaine called it being snubbed. Fearlessly, they took yet another step closer. Her dry laugh had them rolling their eyes. It was easy to slip up, with the twins. Cross the fine line separating polite and rude. "Why you and all the rest seem to think we are late I will not understand. Nowa and I are bound by the wheel of fate, our movements are precise, we do not appear til we are of use."

Fearlessly, they rolled their eyes once more. Ah yes, the oracles and their excuses. If anyone had asked Kaine, they would have said they had both fallen into a pit on their journey, unable to escape without the aid of a kind passerby. A tiny grin dared slip onto their features. "I'm sure that is true," They rumbled warmly, by way of neither antagonizing nor encouraging such beliefs. A few gentle wags of their tail, brushing across their thighs. It was good to interact with someone who didn't side eye them every few moments.

"Do not mistake my impassivity for irritation, I simply do not feel the need to show my emotions upon my face as it seems many of you do." Nura chided. A harsh noise of irritation was choked up from their chest. Auds tipped back for the barest of seconds. "That may well be," They began with a sly grin. "or perhaps you wouldn't know what face to make at all, hm?" Treading on thin ice, they were. Taunting a direct line between the Fallen God and the mortal realm, with seemingly no fear. Luckily, there was almost no chance of any physical repercussion from the much smaller female. Almost no chance.