Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-22-2018, 04:53 AM

He was on his way out again, the male looking for more of the herb he had eaten not too long ago. The first bit he had found by the castle, but it seemed the little mini deer like it too...they had eaten it all, and though he hadn't a clue what it was called, he quite liked the relaxing effects it had. The only thing he didn't like was that it left him feeling like he hadn't eaten in weeks, and that it left his mouth feeling dry. But now that he knew what to expect for the most part, he could be prepared for the next time. Arriving where the ancient oak trees grew, Arke set about trying to track down a batch of the herbs he could take back home with him...

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-19-2018, 08:20 AM
He didn't really want to travel into Auster, knowing the Abraxas family lived on the massive stretch of territory, but he wanted to do some scouting. He was in need of knowledge of Auster, but he surely had to tread lightly around here. Moving quietly his senses took in the world around him, amazed at how different it was from home. There was so much more vegetation and even the animals were different, much different. It was like a whole different world just a few territories from home.

He moved slower trying to take in as much as his senses could. This had to be an herb paradise, right? His eyes caught movement up ahead and he remained quiet, eyes and ears pinned in that direction. Was it a prey animal or another wolf? Or even a predator? He watched before his eyes could get a decent glimpse at the form, it was another wolf. It didn't look big enough to be of the Abraxas family so he barked to let the other know of his presence before making his way towards the other male. When close enough he stopped, tail wagging vary lightly to show he wasn't a threat.

"Hello," he called out.