size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-24-2018, 02:36 PM

Aranea laid on her side in her Tyranis' den, no longer that of Dauntless and once again a loner of the lands. She felt nothing but alone despite her daughter who was staying closer to her than normal. The change was nothing like she would have ever dreamed. She would have never thought Ty would leave her or her children, but even worse he stole one away from her.

She had been losing weight and so had Nuada, it was hard for her to get up and do anything after finally realizing that Tyranis had disappeared. If he hadn't have taken Rain in the middle of the night, she would have thought something bad happened to him but for some reason he felt the need to rob and flee. Why couldn't he just talk to her, tell her what he was feeling? Instead there wasn't a clue as to why he left, only the lingering faint scent of him draining from the den.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-24-2018, 06:44 PM

Nuada was sitting at the mouth of the large den looking out, she acted much like a guardian of her mother that she once disobeyed relentlessly. But she knew the wrong, not entirely but she felt it.

Turning around, she wobbled over to her mother and put her two front paws on top of the shoulder that she wasn't laying on and giving her scruff a few licks. As she felt the pain she couldn't understand it, and she would probably ask a million times, "Mom, why hasn't dad come back? Where's Rain?"

She was so mean to her brother and yet she would start to regret messing with him all day. Maybe she should have laid with him more or didn't knock him over so much. Yet she still seemed to act happy and not depressed like her mother before her. Maybe just trying to let the mood brighten up.

She then let her body loose on top of her mother, legs spread almost like a hug around her neck. A smile to her face she would ask again, "Ma?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-01-2018, 08:46 PM

Aranea would continue to lay limply on the cold floor of the den as if Nuada wasn't there with her, as if no one was there with her. Her eyes remained forward on the den wall, almost lifeless. If she weren't breathing, anyone could have walked in and thought she were dead and may have tried to rip her child off of her. But there was no one there to take her, and no one there to think she were dead.

Anything she once was: the happy, cheery, young girl, the girl who struggled with her feelings, a woman being pushed into maturity to take care of her children, it was gone. Not even Ty himself could bring her back. A slow hatred brewing deep inside her heart, he could never come back as anything to her. He ruined her.

Her body would finally frailly stand up, knocking her daughter to floor with not even an eye toward her, only to lay back down curled into herself, an endless supply of tears continuing to fall to the floor of the den.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
05-22-2018, 04:25 PM

She would get knocked off her mother's shoulders, hitting the hard floor of the cave. She yelped slightly from the rocky juts scraping up in between her shoulder blades as she struggled to flip her body mid-air and then scraping up the right side of her shoulder. Laying now partially sideways, she would look to her mother with her ears pulled back and her eyes more sad and confused than anything.

She just laid there for a few moments but what felt like an eternity. Rain and dad may have been gone but she were here, alive and well. She was here to make her mother feel better, to cuddle and love her and everything that she always seemed to do at the end of the day regardless of her spunky attitude. But it wasn't goo enough.

Her eyes would then turn sour, ears pinning back angrily as she stood and marched over beside her frail mother with a growl low in her tone. "You need to get up! You need to take care of me!" She shouted at her, now envious of how she couldn't find the "strength" to take care of even her own daughter before the worst became of her. There was always a chance that the boys would come back but if Nuada just sat here and starved to death, she wouldn't be coming back or be able to reunite with the rest of her family again.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-22-2018, 06:21 PM

She felt the fiery little child's paw step up behind her but wouldn't go to move a muscle. But the shrieking voice of her young daughter would send her off into the deep end. She would spring up as fast as she could, spin around and grab the pup by the scruff before tossing her many feet away into the air.

Ignoring the fact that she pretty much just abused her child, she would turn the other way and go back into her tiny curled body of depression. "Go away Nuada!" She yelped through her tears before placing her nose in between her legs and belly.

She was lost in her own mind, and obviously not herself. The only thing on her mind was the abandonment of her lover and the loss of one of her children. And right now that felt greater on the scale than having her one child still here with her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

05-24-2018, 08:12 AM

She wouldn't even flinch as her mother stood up and spun around, it felt even in slow motion to her. A look of anger through the tears that dropped down the woman's nose. It was unlike anything the pup had ever seen from the very loving mother she once knew.

Now flying in the air, she tried to maneuver herself to land on her paws to no success. Sliding on the slightly cut shoulder of hers it would now be even more damaged, but this time she would barely even feel it. She wasted no time in jumping up and barking, "Fine! I'll go take care of myself! I'm not going to sit here and die with you!" Even though she had her childish tone and probably could have said it a little more clear, it was a very mature argument for the pup at her age. And right now a the little age of just six months, she was "leaving the den" to start her own life. And a new one at that.

She wouldn't even look back as she left the caves of waterfall peak, having absolutely no sorrow for losing her mother now. She knew she could take care of herself, though she was never taught anything of survival. She would make it though, she could feel it running through her blood.

-Exit Nuada-

Walk "Talk" Think