gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
03-21-2018, 03:19 PM

His anxiety was running on overdrive and he didn't know what to do. His siblings had vanished without a word just like Argus had when they were little. Their trails led in different directions meaning this was gonna be no easy task to track them down. He needed to find them, ensure their safety, and hopefully group them back together. He was the only blood they had that had been a parent figure since mom had left. Bones had fallen asleep, growing tied of watching Chasm pace back and fourth. He was trying his hardest to figure out what to do. He couldn't leave on extended period of time without notifying the alpha, he knew that much. He didn't know how long it would take to track them all down, but he just had to do it. He was trying to keep his last grip on family that he could.

In the same senses Celestial had been so kind and welcoming to him that he hated to leave the comfort of the pack. It just made this all the harder, but he had to he just had to find his siblings. Finally he abruptly stopped lifted his head and howled for Regulus. The only way to get this straightened out was to talk to Regulus the alpha, the one who accepted him in the first place. Dropping his head he continued to pace in fear and anxiety of his siblings well being.

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-21-2018, 04:47 PM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Chasm.

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-07-2018, 11:08 PM
OOC: Gaaaack! Sorry this took so long, Blue. Distractions and computer troubles everywhere x.x

Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He’d been dragging a deer he and his companions had brought down together back to the hillock when he heard the howl. As he reached the edge of the trees, he relented and left the carcass to Artashir and Aello to take the rest of the way while he turned back and trotted toward the call.

When he reached the young male, he paused, watching the boy pace. He understood the emotions he was getting from the rainbow backed fellow. First his mother had lashed out at him, and then left, and now his siblings had all seemingly dispersed without a word.

“Chasm?” There was no small amount of gentleness in his voice as he stepped forward and settled on his haunches, letting the boy take the next move.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Chasm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
04-15-2018, 08:02 PM

Regulus had responded quick, just like he always did. He addressed him and Chasm stopped his pacing suddenly. Bi colored eyes looked up to the older male, troubled and stressed unsure what the right decision would be at this point. Seeing the alpha here in front of him made a lump catch in his throat, nervous about talking about his thoughts and feelings. Everyone he had gotten close to in his life had left him starting with his own father. So he was afraid to open up, afraid to get closer. Sensing his distress Bones came out of his spot and moved over to his friend putting his tiny paw on top of Chasm's trying to encourage him. Chasm looked down to him exchanging a silent look with him before a heavy sigh left his chest and his rump flopped to the ground in exhaustion.

"I......... I don't know what to do," he started as he looked back to Regulus. "My younger siblings are the only blood I have left and I feel like I should be out tracking them down..... They are just kids....... But I don't want to leave after all you and Celestial have done for me and my family...... I'm so torn at what to do."

He laid it on the line hoping the older male would have advice or a suggestion of what he should do. Regulus was older and wiser and he thought if he would talk to him that maybe he could work through these emotions running through him and figure out what the best thing was. He was no longer a boy and felt as though he could handle his own if he left, but his siblings were still young and they shouldn't be out in the world alone.

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-21-2018, 11:22 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus listened to the rainbow-backed male, nodding slightly at his words, though a brow point lifted slightly as he thought about how he knew yearlings that were well able to support themselves out on their own, whether from instinct or training from their parents.

Finally, he cast a long look out over the plains before returning those fathomless sapphires to Chasm as he spoke.

“There is no shame in leaving to search for your family. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to inform me of your thoughts. Should you choose to leave, go with my blessing and best wishes.” No strings attached, no hint of condemnation lingered on the older wolf’s voice or face.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Chasm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
04-29-2018, 09:17 AM

He hadn't realized that he was holding his breath afraid of what Regulus may have to say. He had never once thought of Regulus to be a harsh alpha, in fact Chasm enjoyed his time here and didn't feel like it was impossible to talk to Regulus. He just couldn't let his siblings slip away so that once again he would be left on his own, he would not let them do the same thing his full blooded brother did to him. The relief the older male's word brought allowed him to let out the breath he was holding looking up to the male more for how understanding he was being. There was no sign of anger, no attachments, and not even any sign of resentment. It gave some relief to his anxieties making things a lot easier on his end. He could see himself returning one day, once he was sure his family was alright. There would be no way in his lifetime that he could repay Regulus for everything he had done. Chasm looked up to him and hoped that one day he could be as understanding and as cool as him.

"Then I wish to leave to find my siblings and I thank you so vary much for everything!" he said his tail wagging.

Chasm looked down to Bones ensuring the Devil was ready and when the creature nodded Chasm lowered himself for Bones to climb on his back. Since they were traveling during the day Bones would curl on his back to sleep, most active at night by fault of the type of animal he was. Once Bones was settled and had his claws entangled on the thickened fur over Chasm's shoulder, Chasm turned and dipped his head to Regulus before turning and trotting away, unsure where to start to look.

-exit Chasm & Bones-

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015