gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
04-08-2018, 10:35 PM
“It was around here…” Philomena muttered to herself, having returned to the lands of her birth once more. The female moved with purpose, her ears flicked back as she sniffed around. No Face was sitting in a nearby tree, watching the girl as she shuffled about. “Mama and Papa made their den near here… I was sure of it.” The female sighed heavily, glancing around at the forgotten mounds of earth. Everything had been abandoned… and it made her sad. But she knew, even when she formed the Deliverance, she couldn't stay here for prolonged periods of time. She just wanted to feel closer to her father for a little bit.. And she felt that finding their den could accomplish that.

It took awhile, but eventually Philomena found the den again, slipping inside. It was overgrown with grass outside, blending in pretty well with the rest of the world. Upon entering she found herself overcome with emotion, tears pricking her eyes. She lowered her rump to the ground, tail curling around her paws. “P-papa…” Philomena lowered herself to the earth, moving her paws over her face.

This wasn’t over yet…

...and maybe it wouldn’t ever be...

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-09-2018, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 06:04 AM by Enigma.)

Autumn was finally here. The male left the range for the day, venturing away back to where he had last scented him. His sisters attitude towards her three unnamed children made him realize something important, and while he knew it was too late to make up for things with his late brother, it didn't stop him from visiting the last place he knew him to be. The tri-colored male ventured through the weeping woods, the air here feeling oppressive. The remnants of his brothers pack were all gone. Scents. Life. Everything. He hadn't seen his niece since the day those strange wolves had taken her, and since then he didn't know what had happened to her. Did they keep her as a prisoner? Did they release Her? Did they...kill Her? Like they killed his brother?

His thoughts made him stop in a clearing, the entire place had the feeling of abandonment. Amber gaze searched aimlessly, looking for nothing in particular yet part of him hoped to see even the slightest hint of his brothers appearance. "I'm sorry I wasn't more of a brother to you...Ganta..." Whispered words full of regret slipped past his lips. The male remembering the last conversation he had with him. It hadn't been a pleasant one, and he deeply regretted it. Feeling like the silence was too much, he was about to turn and leave when he heard the soft sound of crying nearby.

Confused, Enigma stood and listened for a moment before deciding to investigate. All his sense were alert just in case those wolves were around, but none of their scents were here so he figured maybe it was something else. Or maybe he was just hearing things? He listened again, holding his breath just in case. No, he definitely heard it. Someone was here. Seeking out the sound, it took him a good minute to find the source, there hidden away by overgrown vegetation was an old den. And a familiar scent strongly wafted towards him. His...brother? "Ganta...?"

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
04-09-2018, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 10:55 AM by Philomena.)
Philomena heard a voice, a voice that she’d heard a couple times as she softly cried in that den. She wiped at her tears, trying to make herself look presentable before she emerged, shaking her head. “No… Papa’s not coming back.” The girl’s voice still held the hurt she felt, but seeing another family member, especially after being taken away from him and her aunt by the empire with Ulric…

“...It’s been a while, uncle Enigma.” The youth instinctively drew closer to him, unsure if No Face watched them or not. Her bright blue hues were sad as she looked up at the man, but there was another emotion mingled within them. The girl had been trying to get stronger… and though her father was gone she was sure she could count on the Hellstrom side of her family to help her with that.

“I’m planning on forming a pack… But… I need help. I need guidance.” The girl averted her gaze for a moment. “...and I need to get better at fighting. Those that took my father from me, those that hurt my family, are going to pay. The line between right and wrong… It’s so blurred… but I’ll keep doing what I feel is right.” Philly looked back to her uncle. “I need your help, uncle Engima. Even if you don’t join the Deliverance… will you help me sharpen the skills uncle Riker was teaching me?” The skills my father can no longer help me with?

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!